This just in from the echo chambers:

MSNBC engaged in voter suppression in the 2012 election by hurting the feelings of wingnuts so they wouldn't vote.

Because apparently reporting on all the "mush-heads" and "idiots" and "dim bulbs" the wingnuts fielded for office is media bias.... if it's against the wingnuts, that is.

The wingnut persecution complex is alive and well.

By tarring conservatives as racist during the 2012 presidential campaign, MSNBC “essentially” mounted “a voter suppression campaign,” says the author of a new book on media bias.

“Some of the quotes I have in ‘Spin Masters’– you might remember them if you watch a lot of MSNBC — still make me cringe,” David Freddoso, author of the recently released book “Spin Masters: How the Media Ignored the Real News and Helped Reelect Barack Obama,” told The Daily Caller.

In the near term, the media bias problem faced by conservatives will persist, Freddoso said, so the GOP will have to field smart and persuasive candidates.

“[W]hen you field mush-heads for office, you’re just giving them and the political opposition an opening,” he said.

“There are too many Todd Akins running for office and winning primaries and raising money just by claiming to be the most conservative mush-head. As we saw with Akin, they give an already hostile media further opportunity to attack and to make one man’s stupidity into a viral propaganda campaign that spread to other races as well.

“Republicans have recently tried nominating idiots for office — I mean both establishment idiots and conservative idiots — and it hasn’t worked out very well,” he continued. “It’s one thing to lose a race because you chose a conservative, but you never want to lose because you chose an obvious dim bulb to represent your party.”