Inauguration of our President

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Inauguration of our President

Congratulations Mr President!!!! 

You are an inspiration to us and a beacon of light in a dark world.  Your unwaivering leadership, your ability to bring the nation together, and the way you take responsibility and ownership of your job should be used as an example for all of us to follow in our lives.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Inauguration of our President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NqszdLiJxg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I am totally at ease with my last paycheck being taxed at 30%.  The more I can do for those who choose not to work and for those who live beyond their means the better.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I would like to see him stay focused on the economy and jobs; you know the issues that always tracks number 1 in issue polling.  Once he solves that then he can work on other things that interest him.  

But once again the think the ADHD President is already chasing windmills; gun safety, global warming, immigration and anything but the economy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

I would like to see him stay focused on the economy and jobs; you know the issues that always tracks number 1 in issue polling.  Once he solves that then he can work on other things that interest him.  

But once again the think the ADHD President is already chasing windmills; gun safety, global warming, immigration and anything but the economy.

You mean, like the fiscal cliff and debt ceiling which have dominated his time over the past couple of months?

Because one thing is important doesn't mean others aren't.

And I submit that the environment and immigration are, at core, economic issues that will require economically impactful solutions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

You mean, like the fiscal cliff and debt ceiling which have dominated his time over the past couple of months?

because one thing is important doesn't mean others aren't.

And I submit that the environment and immigration are, at core, economic issues that will require economically impactful solutions. 

Jobs and consumer confidence are the #1 and #2 things that will drive this economy and they are NOT focus on either!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Because one thing is important doesn't mean others aren't.

No, there are a lot of important issues; but without a vibrant economy the other issues play second fiddle because government can't afford them.  Unless you can pay the bill you can't do it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

because one thing is important doesn't mean others aren't.

Jobs and consumer confidence are the #1 and #2 things that will drive this economy and they are NOT focus on either!

Capitalism doesn't matter, so by extension, jobs don't matter as well.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The same people protecting the low tax rate on capital gains are the same people whining about paying higher taxes.  Someone's got to pay and if you are going to protect the income of the idle rich, then you should expect to pay a higher income tax.

Too funny JMEL.  Obama and the Dems are responsible for the bad economy and yet the Repubs and W hold no responsibility for invading Iraq.  Must be nice to live in a world where blame can always be assigned to someone else.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

After he won in 2009, I said to myself, self: "give him a chance, not the brightest future is the WH, but we were in bad shape, give him a fair shot."  He stumbled along and I watched my company, my savings, my 401K, all go in the dumper...

I always said, that there are always going to be 1%-2% of the population that cannot work, disabled, un-trainable, simply cannot join the work-force.  Then there are 2%-3% of the public that leech off of the rest of us, that's where we got the 5% unemployment benchmark.

Now we're at 7.8% unemployment, and Obama has made it easier for those who chose not to work to do so, and we'll be stuck at this rate of unemployment for ever and ever.

Get used to it, America stoops to a new low, I'm going to spend my time trying to get away from this state, maybe even this country.

I don't like where it is going, nor do I like the way it's being run now, State and Fed.

The rest of you can carry on, make sure you look in the mirror once in a while, and see if you like what you see.........

Cookie out! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

The same people protecting the low tax rate on capital gains are the same people whining about paying higher taxes.  Someone's got to pay and if you are going to protect the income of the idle rich, then you should expect to pay a higher income tax.

Too funny JMEL.  Obama and the Dems are responsible for the bad economy and yet the Repubs and W hold no responsibility for invading Iraq.  Must be nice to live in a world where blame can always be assigned to someone else.

Resolution 114

House     299-114

Senate      77-23

Get your head out!

I agree, most of the country was duped by people like you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.