INDEPENDENTS CANNOT SUPPORT REPUBLICAN PARTY WHILE IT DESTROYS THE COUNTRY AND EVEN THE WORLD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

INDEPENDENTS CANNOT SUPPORT REPUBLICAN PARTY WHILE IT DESTROYS THE COUNTRY AND EVEN THE WORLD

Not liking either party it is still clear that there is no equating the two on many levels. The Republican party has made the world much more dangerous and is now destroying the country.

WHile no one liked the murderous Saddam Hussein, attacking Iraq after 9/11 was an amazingly, blindingly stupid thing to do. (1) he had nothing to do with 9/11 (2) we have always supported some pretty bad dictators (the Shah, so many in Latin America, etc). But the thing that was most amazing about attacking Iraq was that the result of the Conservatives was (1) destablize much of the middle east and (2) allow Iran to have no counter because no one replaced Saddam and so Iran has been allowed to work even more aggresively toward having a nuclear bomb.    Great job Republicans

Now they are taking their stupendously stupid antics and getting ready to destroy the economy by not paying the bills we have already spent. Dead beats. If you spent it you have to pay it. If you dont want to spend it then dont spend it in the first place. If you are not able to get enough votes to change things then either live with it and try harder or if you do not like democracy then leave... yes,,, leave... and with everyones blessing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: INDEPENDENTS CANNOT SUPPORT REPUBLICAN PARTY WHILE IT DESTROYS THE COUNTRY AND EVEN THE WORLD

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Not liking either party it is still clear that there is no equating the two on many levels. The Republican party has made the world much more dangerous and is now destroying the country.

WHile no one liked the murderous Saddam Hussein, attacking Iraq after 9/11 was an amazingly, blindingly stupid thing to do. (1) he had nothing to do with 9/11 (2) we have always supported some pretty bad dictators (the Shah, so many in Latin America, etc). But the thing that was most amazing about attacking Iraq was that the result of the Conservatives was (1) destablize much of the middle east and (2) allow Iran to have no counter because no one replaced Saddam and so Iran has been allowed to work even more aggresively toward having a nuclear bomb.    Great job Republicans

Now they are taking their stupendously stupid antics and getting ready to destroy the economy by not paying the bills we have already spent. Dead beats. If you spent it you have to pay it. If you dont want to spend it then dont spend it in the first place. If you are not able to get enough votes to change things then either live with it and try harder or if you do not like democracy then leave... yes,,, leave... and with everyones blessing.

portfolio1,

On top of not seeming to understanding the debt ceiling, and that these are bills we have already incurred, the GOP is taking a vote TONIGHT, with the government 2 days away from running out of money, that will force a shutdown if a one year year delay of Obamacare is not implemented.

The fically consercative party is willing to shutdown the goverment, acting exactly like extortionists, if they do not get their way on this one issue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: INDEPENDENTS CANNOT SUPPORT REPUBLICAN PARTY WHILE IT DESTROYS THE COUNTRY AND EVEN THE WORLD

THE GOP = NO F'N' CLUE!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
    Birds and snakes, an aeroplane, and Lenny Bruce is not afraid

Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn
    World serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs
    Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt, no, strength
    The ladder starts to clatter with a fear of height, down, height
    Wire in a fire, represent the seven games
    And a government for hire and a combat site
    Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the Furies breathing down your neck

Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
    Look at that low plane, fine, then
    Uh-oh, overflow, population, common group
    But it'll do, save yourself, serve yourself
    World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed
    Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right
    You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
    Feeling pretty psyched

It's the end of the world as we know it
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

Six o'clock, TV hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
    Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
    Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
    Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
    Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
    Watch your heel crush, crush, uh-oh
    This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
    A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
    Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline

It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
    It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine (It's time I had some time alone)
    I feel fine (I feel fine)

It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone)
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine (It's time I had some time alone)

The other night I dreamt a nice continental drift divide
    Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein
    Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce, and Lester Bangs
    Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom
    You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right? Right

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

You are blinded by your partisan ideology.

Obama has been President for 5 years, can we stop blaming Bush and Iraq (which was authorized by a vote of Congress and supported by many Democrats).

You whine about the Middle East being de-stabilized. When has it ever been stable? What has been the result of Obama's support of the so-called Arab Spring? Now he is Mr. Chickenhawk II and is arming islamic terrorists in Syria. Yeah, that is stabilizing!

And when it comes to default, Congress cannot default. The Treasury defaults by not making good on debt obligations. They would do that by deciding to pay some other bill and not a debt obligation. The Congress does not pay bills.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

Obama has been President for 5 years, can we stop blaming Bush and Iraq (which was authorized by a vote of Congress and supported by many Democrats).

You whine about the Middle East being de-stabilized. When has it ever been stable? What has been the result of Obama's support of the so-called Arab Spring? Now he is Mr. Chickenhawk II and is arming islamic terrorists in Syria. Yeah, that is stabilizing!

And when it comes to default, Congress cannot default. The Treasury defaults by not making good on debt obligations. They would do that by deciding to pay some other bill and not a debt obligation. The Congress does not pay bills.

[/QUOTE]

Don't let facts get in the way of their whinny fantasy.

What boggles the left is how Bush and Cheney can be so stupid, yet brilliant at the same time.  So brilliant that they somehow architected this shutdown despite being out of office for five years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to kelldog1's comment:

Try taking a math class sometime. Or maybe a course in investments. Then maybe you will get a clue that your social programs are Ponzi Schemes that have made the country insolvent. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

lmao! The GOP controls 1/2 of the legislature. The dems control the executive branch and the other half of the legislature yet, it's the GOP that is destroying the country and possibly the world?? lol

L.A.M.E.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

the Dems have had a majority position in the federal government for a long term.....yet the minority party with the least control is blamed.....the liberal media has been a brilliant supporter of Obama...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Oh, now we're "destroying the world."

Buaa haa haa haa haa!

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Oh, now we're "destroying the world."

Buaa haa haa haa haa!

--

Because they are elites, the sentence should really read something like:

We dont realize that we are destroying the world.

With the focus on the word "realize".  You know, as in smart people realize that they are destroying the world with things like Obamacare and a terorist -supporting foriegn policy.  The elites "realize" that they are doing those things.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In response to kelldog1's comment:

Try taking a math class sometime. Or maybe a course in investments. Then maybe you will get a clue that your social programs are Ponzi Schemes that have made the country insolvent.

Try explaining to me exactly how shutting down the Government, defaulting on our sovereign debt, makes America stronger and more solvent? .  Answer it doesn't. Gerbils like you have no F'N clue when it comes to economics or finance. Just keep watching Fox News pal. BTW fcknutz I'm a Series 7 licensed stockbroker. So yeah I have a pretty good
    understanding of as you say "investments".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sorry, no time to explain this to you now... too busy destroying the world!

La la la la la la la la la...

--

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

(1) I am an Independent and do not like either party. In fact it is my strong opinion that our government is currently based on legalized (and illegal) bribery. Both parties are central to this. They are equally guilty in this. I believe it is the single most important political issue we currently face.

(2) Why use the word "whine"? Have not both of use made points about things we do not like? If you want respect you have to give it.

(3) Regarding the Middle East, it was Bush and Chaney and Rumsfeld and the neo cons who decided it was a good idea to attack Iraq even within the first several hours after 9/11. The result was a destabilizing of Iraq which was the only significant counter weight to Iran in the region. The two countries had fought some wars with great numbers of casualties.

I agree that the two parties shared responsibilites as things evolved. BUt the idea and the push and the trumped up sell was all at the hands of that "regime".

(4) You are quite right about the instability of the Middle East since the end of WWI and the break up of the Ottoman Empire and the divying up by western countries (France, Britain, and initally to a lesser extent the US... our role significantly increased at the close of WWII) in wanting to gain "personally" from the fall of the Ottoman's. My pointing out the Iraq issue is to point out the greatly heightened effects we have been central in creating by invading Iraq. This was not the same as in the first Gulf War...

(5) I do not see the word CONGRESS in my post but yes, my meaning is clear. Congress decides waht is to be spent on what and it (oddly) later must approve any debt ceiling caused by expenditures THEY ALREADY APPROVED and therefore are responsible for.

It is like saying you write a check but it is your bank that handles the actual monetary transaction you made via check or credit card. But the responsibility is still YOURS.

Why in the world would you go to some semantic issues that do not recognize or address the issues we both bring up? Are you blaming the Treasury for excpenditures you have in the past identified with Congress,,,, with the Democratic Party... ? It was unworthy a point to make.

Sections
Shortcuts