Investigation continues; CIA reported evidence that it was a terrorist attack in Libya attack within 24 hours after attack.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Investigation continues; CIA reported evidence that it was a terrorist attack in Libya attack within 24 hours after attack.

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why in God's name would anyone think that a college professor and community organizer who had been a US Senator for less than one year could rebuild the middle east?

Insanity.

[/QUOTE]

Insantity was having 2 oil men, one a deserter , the other a draft dodger both criminals, in the White House starting a war that didn't need to be fought and is still having catastrophic effects on our country !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Investigation continues; CIA reported evidence that it was a terrorist attack in Libya attack within 24 hours after attack.

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You must be wearing out that Bush card after 4 years. But you won't need it too much longer.

Ya, I'm kinda funny like that.

I tend to remember the worst clusterfvck of US foreign policy in the history of the country.

I tend to mourn the loss of 4000 of my fellow countrymen and brothers in arms for a assinine policy of trying to spread democracy through the middle east at the point of a bayonet.

I have this weird compulsion to not let the memory of those who sacrificed their lives so the fvcking chickenhawk wingnuts on these boards can continue in their faux patriotism.

I also get pssed off when a55holes like you and the entire wingnut party want to sweep the tragedies created by your complete and utter incompetence, under the proverbial rug because you a55holes don't have the spine to take personal responsibility for the American lives and money you caused to be needlessly expended in your twisted ideological ignorance. 

But hey, that's just me....

It's obvious you cowards are fine with a tragedy of such monumental proportions so carry on in your faux patriotism if it helps you sleep at night.

[/QUOTE]

As a taxpayer and an American citizen I happened to be a little POed that an American Ambassador who asked for security was denied the request then murdered  by Terrorists a few days after.

I think I'm entitled to that and some answers as to why it happened.

Maybe your sauce is clouding your judgement maybe you are just too stupid to understand.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

And I also get pssed off when you fvcking wingnuts go all Stalinist over this with your faux outrage.

"The death of one ambassador in Libya  is a tragedy, the deaths of thousands in Iraq is a statistic."

You a55hats are pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Later saucy things to do people to meet.

If the best you can do is filthy language and name calling well you ain't got much.

Enjoy your night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You must be wearing out that Bush card after 4 years. But you won't need it too much longer.

Ya, I'm kinda funny like that.

I tend to remember the worst clusterfvck of US foreign policy in the history of the country.

I tend to mourn the loss of 4000 of my fellow countrymen and brothers in arms for a assinine policy of trying to spread democracy through the middle east at the point of a bayonet.

I have this weird compulsion to not let the memory of those who sacrificed their lives so the fvcking chickenhawk wingnuts on these boards can continue in their faux patriotism.

I also get pssed off when a55holes like you and the entire wingnut party want to sweep the tragedies created by your complete and utter incompetence, under the proverbial rug because you a55holes don't have the spine to take personal responsibility for the American lives and money you caused to be needlessly expended in your twisted ideological ignorance. 

But hey, that's just me....

It's obvious you cowards are fine with a tragedy of such monumental proportions so carry on in your faux patriotism if it helps you sleep at night.

[/QUOTE]

As a taxpayer and an American citizen I happened to be a little POed that an American Ambassador who asked for security was denied the request then murdered  by Terrorists a few days after.

I think I'm entitled to that and some answers as to why it happened.

Maybe your sauce is clouding your judgement maybe you are just too stupid to understand.

[/QUOTE]

As a taxpayer and an American citizen the crowd that you want in power refused to fully fund the State Department you hypocrite !

BTW your crowd blew the cover of 7 Libyans who are working for our country !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Remember the bombing of the train stations in Spain?  The then-government went right off on their favorite enemy, the Basque separatists.  It wasn't.  It was al Qaeda.  Now some here might take one meaning - "See? al Qaeda!" - our favorite enemy.  But there's another point that the loyal opposition here might miss.  In Libya, was it our favorite enemy?  A couple here are "sure" of it.  An easy position, no responsibility.  If it's wrong, you stop posting.  If it's right?  Paydirt.

Then there was the Iraq crusade.  Same point.  Old joke:  Guy hits you in the face with a rock.  You can't catch him, so you go beat up the guy you already hated (because he threatened your daddy).  Except it's not a joke.

Now comes President Romney, who already demonstrated he's not afraid to shoot from the hip in the foreign arena.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]

Spreading democracy?

That's what Carter thought he was giving Iran when the Shah was overthrown.

[/QUOTE]

What?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]

Spreading democracy?

That's what Carter thought he was giving Iran when the Shah was overthrown.

And some 30 odd years later what do the Iranian people have? Iran in the 50s and 60s was booming with tourism.

Do you think that the Coptic Christians in Egypt now have a Democracy? Their churches being attacked and burned, they being tortured raped, murdered. Immediately after the brotherhood take over mass public crucifictions of Coptics.

The man who produced the video in California is an Egyptian Coptic btw here to excape religious persecution now sitting in jail for immigration violations compliments of the obama administration, mean while Obama's Uncle guilty of the same still on the streets of Boston.

Mubarack was a despot but also a friend of the USA and kept the peace and stability between Egypt and Israel.

The same is true of Khaddafy in Libya. He worked with the USA on international terrorism now that country totally unstable and a terrorist hot bed.

Now Egypt and the Islamic brotherhood threatening Israel.

POLL: Egyptians turn to Iran, want nuclear bomb...

You cannot compare the murder of a US Ambassador on soveriegn soil (US Consulate) with a war.

This is in self is an act of war. Obama and his administration have destabilized even more what was a highly unstable region.

I myself predicted on these very pages that the middle east would become much more unstable with ouster of both Khaddaky and Mubarack.

Everything that I wrote could happen just a few month ago has come true.

Better to have the devil that you know then the one you don't is what I said then.

Obama is an absolute total fool.

[/QUOTE]

As for the rest of this, thank you for putting cards on the table.  Spelling, terminology, history, facts a little loose.  Doesn't matter because you're not president.  But thank you.  Point still made.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Duplicate

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just called up a bunch of threads from 9/11/12 and 9/12/12.

The conservatives were busy complaining that Obama didn't send marines in advance of the attack, and that he "apologized" for the video. They did not call it an act of terror.

Obama did. 12AM may have been the first poster here to call it a coordinated terrorist attack.

[/QUOTE]

Or Dirty Water.  Not sure.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

But the attackers, recognized as members of a local militant group called Ansar al-Shariah, did tell bystanders that they were attacking the compound because they were angry about the video. They did not mention the Sept. 11 anniversary. Intelligence officials believe that planning for the attack probably began only a few hours before it took place.

A few hours - like when the Cairo embassy attacks started?  Let's hope the investigation concludes before the election.  I want to see the Fox News shitstorm when everything comes back to the video.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why in God's name would anyone think that a college professor and community organizer who had been a US Senator for less than one year could rebuild the middle east?

Insanity.

[/QUOTE]

Insantity was having 2 oil men, one a deserter , the other a draft dodger both criminals, in the White House starting a war that didn't need to be fought and is still having catastrophic effects on our country !

[/QUOTE]

Who is the deserter?

Who is the draft dodger?  You mean Clinton?

What war didn't need to be fought?  Libya?  Kosovo?

Can you be clearer?  not following.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

US 'too slow' to act as drone's cam captured Libya horror...

Obama admin recalibrating Benghazi narrative again before debate?