IRS apology today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Buckospal. Show Buckospal's posts

IRS apology today!

The I.R.S. apologized today to Conservite groups  who were singled out for auditing because their non profit application included the words "Patriot" or "Tea Party". The activity took place during the past presidential election cycle! This comes out while the lies of Benghazi are still being sorted out! 

An apology is simply not enough! The Government must take appropriate steps and apply maximum punishment to keep this from happening again! We're becoming a third world puppet regime with each passing day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: IRS apology today!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/irs-apology_n_3253001.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Sadly, this isn't new.  Politically motivated audits have been around as long as the IRS.  Paula Jones was audited under Clinton, the NAACP was audited under Bush, and everyone was audited under Nixon.

Personally, I think every organization who claims tax exempt status should be audited more frequently, but it needs to be done with better oversight.  A Cincinatti field office shouldn't be able to do this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Investigate and let heads roll if true!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I'm sure some low level wonk acted on his own initiative.

Look, a flock of flying pigs!

Low-level government employees showing initiative.

Now, how likely is that?

Someone in the political class ordered this. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I was audited 2 years ago. Sometimes I wonder if they are monitoring this site?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Now this is a big deal !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Investigate and let heads roll if true!

I finally agree with you Jimmy Page and whomever is found guilty let the Levee Breaks on them . 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKkJHSO8A0e

Sections
Shortcuts