IRS deleted Lerner emails?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

IRS deleted Lerner emails?

Anyone over the age of two knows this is a lie.

What this points to is that the White House is involved, but it will never be proven.  Our government has formally become no better than the Chavez government in Venezuala.

Can't wait to see how the progressives try and spin this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: IRS deleted Lerner emails?

Equivalent to the 18 1/2 minute gap in the Watergate tapes....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

It's like they're not even trying anymore. Next time I'll be expecting to hear them say that the dog ate it.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

They're saying it's due to a computer crash. Lerner's computer. Like all her email was stored there and they don't have an email server or backups.

--

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

They're saying it's due to a computer crash. Lerner's computer. Like all her email was stored there and they don't have an email server or backups.

--

The IRS stored all the emails on paper tape, which was shredded into confetti and sent to Gitmo to celebrate the release of five sworn enemies of the American people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

I will applaud the Obama voter who weighs in here, even if they blindly believe that there is nothing wrong going on here with the missing emails.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

What's the big deal ..... just another make believe scandal brought to you guys by NEWSMAX

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

President Obama applauds your blind loyalty to The Party.

--

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's the big deal ..... just another make believe scandal brought to you guys by NEWSMAX

[/QUOTE]

Hah!

deflection always tries to point people away from the truth.

Your government suppressed participation in an election. Obama was selected not elected.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

All we have to do is pardon, Snowden and we can get them back from his stolen trove of data.  He is, if he must say so himself the smartest spy that NSA had.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hah!

deflection always tries to point people away from the truth.

Your government suppressed participation in an election. Obama was selected not elected.

[/QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh ... now that's freaking hilarious!!!

You wingnuts are highly entertaining ... the sheer madness factor alone is off-the-charts crazy ... not to mention the psychological projection combined with your persecution complex ... ya'll are a ratings dream for reality TV ... Dr Phil can make ya'll stars.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

President Obama is very proud of you. Your brown shirt should be arriving any day now.

--

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I never mentioned the N word.

But there are lots of other fascist types out there...

--

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Seeing as how some of Lois Lerner's emails lament the fact that others were lost, I take them at their word.  You'll have to make your case with only the 67,000 emails that were turned over.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

I find it hard to believe that these emails are really gone. That would mean that the people she sent email to would mysteriously experience a crash too. They are around somewhere. They just don't want to be found.

Rosemary Woods

HEY WE GOT IMAGES!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone over the age of two knows this is a lie.

What this points to is that the White House is involved, but it will never be proven.  Our government has formally become no better than the Chavez government in Venezuala.

Can't wait to see how the progressives try and spin this.

[/QUOTE]

Of course it is a lie. Does it prove WH involvment? Maybe..or maybe not. Without the e-mails it's pretty hard to judge.

It's not even a good lie by the way. Is the IRS really expecting us to believe that a user's e-mails are only stored on the hard drive of the user's computer? That is ..frankly..insulting to our intelligence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Thank you miscricket for your refreshing honesty.

--

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I find it hard to believe that these emails are really gone. That would mean that the people she sent email to would mysteriously experience a crash too. They are around somewhere. They just don't want to be found.

Rosemary Woods

HEY WE GOT IMAGES!

[/QUOTE]

They have been found - this is why it's another make-believe scandal from the right ...

The IRS was able to recover 24,000 emails that related to Lerner by searching other peoples' email systems and including an "earlier 2011 data collection of Ms. Lerner's email." But the whole set, it seems, is gone. (We asked the IRS for more information about the "earlier 2011 data collection," and will update this post when available.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/06/16/heres-how-the-irs-lost-emails-from-key-witness-lois-lerner/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

It's not only possible to lose emails off a server, it's highly probable.

Most large corporations only keep a few months of back-up emails because it would be too costly to keep every email from every person. The size and cost would be immense. Most servers are backed up to tape and most companies have a finite number of tapes so they recycle them. As the the tapes get full the older tapes are overwritten with newer back-ups. The only way to ensure that your email is preserved is to save it locally to your own computer. Seeing how it was Lerner's computer that crashed it is likely that any emails beyond the few months of tape back-ups would be lost.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Watergate today...would have been labeled just another phony scandal, Nixon must be rolling in the grave saying "now why didn't I have a staff like that"?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

Watergate today...would have been labeled just another phony scandal, Nixon must be rolling in the grave saying "now why didn't I have a staff like that"?

So now Obama is sooo smaht and tech savvy that he personally is keeper of the emails and knows how to find and delete one persons emails out of the hundreds of thousands of federal employees using the system. Apparently the email servers sit in a room just off the oval office.....

I wish you folks would make up your mind .... is Obama incompetent or the greatest mastermind ever to hold office.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to high-road's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So now Obama is sooo smaht and tech savvy that he personally is keeper of the emails and knows how to find and delete one persons emails out of the hundreds of thousands of federal employees using the system.

I wish you folks would make up your mind .... is Obama incompetent or the greatest mastermind ever to hold office.

[/QUOTE]

I'm taking my point was more broad, not spacific to the lost emails. Cherry picker!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to high-road's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So now Obama is sooo smaht and tech savvy that he personally is keeper of the emails and knows how to find and delete one persons emails out of the hundreds of thousands of federal employees using the system.

[/QUOTE]

I'm taking my point was more broad, not spacific to the lost emails. Cherry picker!

[/QUOTE]

My point still stands .... is he incompetent or the greatest mastermind ever to hold the office?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Apparently they lost the emails of other high ranking IRS officials as well. What a joke.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/06/17/irs-we-also-lost-emails-of-six-other-really-important-irs-officials-n1852562#th-modal-send-to-friend

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Apparently they lost the emails of other high ranking IRS officials as well. What a joke.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/06/17/irs-we-also-lost-emails-of-six-other-really-important-irs-officials-n1852562#th-modal-send-to-friend" rel="nofollow">http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/06/17/irs-we-also-lost-emails-of-six-other-really-important-irs-officials-n1852562#th-modal-send-to-friend

[/QUOTE]

Why isn't everybody in the chain of control over those emails being frog-marched out of the IRS right now?

If the Obama administration does nothing about this, like throw some serious jail time at them, then we are living within a nation of men, not of laws, I.e. a tyranny.

If this isn't tyranny, what the heck is?