IRS Probe Hidden from Legislators

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: IRS Probe Hidden from Legislators

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Yes, it is.

Take it one step further: That we have investigations is the primary reason your ideology bleeds through all your jumping and shouting about Obama's supposed wrongdoings the last several years.

Wait for evidence... 

Seriously?

You are going to insinuate that only one party jumps to conclusions and projects blame and fault at the other power when they are in power or involved in scandals??

lmao, yea you are an independent...........lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

If the WH doesn't interfere in IRS activities and stuff like this happens they catch heat. If they do interfere, then they are breaking the law.

Are you telling me that it's illegal for the head of the IRS to inform his bosses, the Treasury Secretary and the President of the United States, of the outcome of a major internal investigation?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

or he is completely incompetent.

Iran-Contra.

Spare me. Your side generally gives the Great Golden God a huge pass on that pile of villiany, but if Obama fails to personally check up on the operations of local IRS offices it's all "Death! Death and a red dawn!"

What does Iran-Contra have to do with this?

This isn't local. There is a reason why someone from the IRS pled the 5th today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Are you telling me that it's illegal for the head of the IRS to inform his bosses, the Treasury Secretary and the President of the United States, of the outcome of a major internal investigation?

I'm not saying it, the IRS Commish is saying it.

When Republicans asked (Former acting IRS commissioner) Mr. Miller whether the targeting of conservative groups was divulged to Obama administration officials outside the I.R.S., Mr. Miller said “that would be a violation of law.

“I would be shocked” if that occurred, he said.

A violation of what law?  The investigation was closed six months prior to the election.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

transparency

Sections
Shortcuts