IRS sent $7,319,518 in refunds to one bank account used by 2,706 Aliens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

IRS sent $7,319,518 in refunds to one bank account used by 2,706 Aliens

This is truely amazing. The IRS can manage to control and monitor every single conservative group but cant flag a bank account for deposits past 25 or so. 

And the IRS is the one that is going to be running and overseeing obamacare. This is going to end well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: IRS sent $7,319,518 in refunds to one bank account used by 2,706 Aliens

I really haven't paid too much attention to this story .... I would like to know more facts before I make a judgement ...... but didn't that bank that took in the 7.3 million dollars have a responsiblity to report that one account recieved so much cash from the IRS ? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

I really haven't paid too much attention to this story .... I would like to know more facts before I make a judgement ...... but didn't that bank that took in the 7.3 million dollars have a responsiblity to report that one account recieved so much cash from the IRS ? 

Im glad you actually posted a reply in text and not in picture form with text on it Sister. :)  Anyways, i didnt post all the article yet just to kinda get this thread rolling and then id post a link to the whole article. so here it is. 

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-7319518-refunds-one-bank-account-used-2706-aliens

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Another govt program that is wasteful and corrupt. A travesty but, not breaking news unfortunately.

It seems we as citizens are used to it and think it's just the way it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

This is truely amazing. The IRS can manage to control and monitor every single conservative group but cant flag a bank account for deposits past 25 or so.

This issue came to light in 2011 when a couple of IRS workers observed the process regarding these questionable returns and went to congress.  An investigation followed and subsequently new controls were put in place to better detect fraudulent returns (such as those using ITINs instead of social security numbers, and for this most recent year the IRS flagged nearly 120,000 such returns.  That said, they have to be better at understanding their own systems and how people can game them.  

[QUOTE]And the IRS is the one that is going to be running and overseeing obamacare. This is going to end well. 

[/QUOTE]

Why do people keep saying this?  It is a complete lie.  Department of Health and Human Services, in coordination with state officials will be overseeing ACA.  The IRS has only two functions with regard to the law:  1. determining whether someone is eligible for a subsidy to purchase insurance or 2. should be subject to a penalty for failing to buy health coverage.

But the IRS will need enough information about an individual’s or a family’s income to figure out whether they are eligible for a federal subsidy. They will also need to know who has health insurance and who does not, to determine whether a person is subject to the penalty.  In other words individuals will need to validate their claims on their tax forms, in the same way that they already have to for various other credits and deductions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

Im glad you actually posted a reply in text and not in picture form with text on it Sister. :)  Anyways, i didnt post all the article yet just to kinda get this thread rolling and then id post a link to the whole article. so here it is. 

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-7319518-refunds-one-bank-account-used-2706-aliens

[/QUOTE]

I hate typing ..... thanks for the link 3:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The IRS will be responsible for determining who gets penalized for not buying HC.

Look out anyone who has ever said patriot or tea party over a cell phone!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

as a political tool of the Obama administration the IRS is paying for future votes for democrats.....

Sections
Shortcuts