Is Herman Cain Authentic?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Re: Is Herman Cain Authentic?

In Response to Re: Is Herman Cain Authentic?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Herman Cain Authentic? : The following applies in more way than one to the racially charged manner in which certain BDC Republicans use Cain: “I think Herman’s doing well on the power of his ideas, his vision,” says Steele. “I’d say to Republicans: ‘Look—he’s not a cosmetic fix who’s going to ameliorate that ugly stripe that black people see when they look at you. You’ve got that because over the last 40 years, you've done jack to empower them.’ People need to be careful, not to come at this with the attitude that it’s going to fix their image. It's offensive to Herman. It’s offensive to me as an African-American.” http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2011/10/herman_cain_campaign_does_it_prove_the_tea_party_isn_t_racist_.html
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

The nest paragraph from your article!

Cain became a national figure because he teleported around the country speaking at every anti-tax event that would have him. He was out there swinging and laughing when Tea Partiers were accused of racism. Now, Tea Partiers want him to be president. Who’s calling them racist now?

“This proves that the Tea Party doesn’t count color against candidates,” says Brendan Steinhauser, the coordinator of state campaigns at FreedomWorks. “So Rep. Andre Carson says the Tea Party wants to lynch black people. What does he have to say if Cain gets the nomination? It certainly disproves this idea that the movement is racist.”

Every time some annoying reporter or pundit or talking head or political scientist mused about the Tea Party and race—why did these people dislike President Obama so much?—the movement would point to a crop of black politicians, like Rep. Allen West, who were right in line with them. They were talking up Cain when editors were wasting space on Tim Pawlenty. Andrew Breitbart, the conservative-media entrepreneur, remembers what happened when he closed out an election-fraud-phobic “True the Vote” conference this year in Texas.

“I posited the Cain-West or West-Cain ‘All Black, All Tea Party’ ticket,” he says, “and there was a spontaneous standing ovation of epic proportion.”

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Herman Cain Authentic? : If someone working two minimum wage jobs paid 9% income tax and 9% sales tax they'd starve, well, would starve but for the entitlement programs you and Cain also want to get rid of. That's because goods cost a lot here. They'd be working more than you do, but would starve and/or be homeless. That dosn't seem fair to me.  Don't know what planet you're from. Oh right. Assa-holia-Zeta II

Why would they starve?  Two jobs at minimum wage is 80 hours, that's in the vicinity of $560 per week, or $29,000 a year.  Not bad for flipping burgers.  9% of that is about $50 per week.  finding it hard to buy your starvation claim.

If someone is working two minimum wage jobs, it sounds like they are looking to move on up, in which case, they will be earning more money.

But, here is the real issue:  Some people are stuck in minimum wage jobs.  The question you have to ask yourself is, why?  There are tons of opportunities to get ahead, which most of us avail ourselves of.  That is why most of us start in minimum wage jobs, but we show initiative, and progress.  If you can't muster enough self control to get yourself out of a minimum wage job, not my fault.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Herman Cain Authentic? : Thankfully that is irrelevant. I can rest assured that congress would not pass Cain's class warfare plan.

Class warfare,  pffft.  You are an idiot.  It is without a doubt not class warfare, but rewarding stupidity and lazyness.  That's the liberal platform.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2011/10/17/_imagine_there_s_no_pizza_.html Apparently, at 3:50 in the video in the article, Mr. Authentic sings his own version of Imagine....

Cool!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

According to the latest poll he is. Cain 2012!!!!!!Smile