Is Romney in fact a tax cheat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Is Romney in fact a tax cheat

In Response to Re: Is Romney in fact a tax cheat:
    [QUOTE]If it's legal, then what's the big deal? Yes, Mitt took advantage of tax loopholes available only to the very wealthy.  Yes, he was in an active participant with Bain during at least the past year. But I do want to see more that taxe returns.  Because, Mitt is claiming his investments are in a blind trust that he has little or no control over.  I want to see tax returns from when his investments weren't in a blind trust. I want to see Romney's tax returns from a period of time when he can't hide behind the "blind trust" excuse. If he in fact did nothing illegal, then what's the big deal?
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

" If he in fact did nothing illegal, then what's the big deal?"

Same could be said for Obama's school records.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

"Same could be said for Obama's school records."

Why do you want to see his school records?  What could possibly be in them that would point to how he would Govern that you haven't gotten from the past 3 years?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...and what would Romney's taxes show in the way that he might govern? This ought to be good"

Why do any of the Presidential candidates release their tax returns?  If releasing tax returns is important, then I want to see tax returns from before his investments were in a blind trust.  And if they don't matter, then why release them at all?  I want to see tax returns that he can defend as being 100% his and not the result of a blind trust.

Releasing his tax returns would indicate how transparent he would govern.  They would give an indication about his values.

And at this point, it would give an indication of how truthful he is  since he's publicly stated that he paid Federal income taxes.

So what will seeing Obama's 1st grade report card tell you about Obama?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]"Same could be said for Obama's school records." Why do you want to see his school records?  What could possibly be in them that would point to how he would Govern that you haven't gotten from the past 3 years?

Well, if he has nothing to hide, what's the big deal?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

"Well, if he has nothing to hide, what's the big deal? "

I agree Skeeter - If Romney had nothing to hide, then what's the big deal.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]"Well, if he has nothing to hide, what's the big deal? " I agree Skeeter - If Romney had nothing to hide, then what's the big deal.

Starting to tip the bottle a bit early are you not?

And Obama should show his school records, because, by your standard, if he has nothign to hide, what's the big deal?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Romney in fact a tax cheat : So you admit when a Dem does it that it's NOT cheating? It's like pulling teeth sometimes with the short bus crowd but we'll get you there.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

So a dem running for president did it? Show me.

If so, I wouldn't vote for him/her.
    See how that's different? Probably not, huh?

So it's ok if a republican does it, nowadays. If it was Clinton, you'ld have a red faced heart attack. Try to think it through. It's called hypocrisy. 

I think you know the word.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Skeets, why do you want to see Obama's grade school report card?  Doesn't 3 years in the oval office give you enough of an idea of how he would government?  When you get a performance review, do they look at what you did 30 years ago or is it pretty much limited to what you did during the past year?

But when you are looking for a job, are you usually asked about your more distant past?

Asking to see Obama's 1st grade report card makes no sense at this point because you can base your assessment of how Obama would do as president by looking at his actual experience as president.

Now, Mittens tauts his experience at Bain and his personal success as his merits.  Well then, since that is what he's running on, shouldn't he expect the public to put his experience at Bain and his personal success under a microscope?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Skeets, why do you want to see Obama's grade school report card?  Doesn't 3 years in the oval office give you enough of an idea of how he would government?  When you get a performance review, do they look at what you did 30 years ago or is it pretty much limited to what you did during the past year? But when you are looking for a job, are you usually asked about your more distant past? Asking to see Obama's 1st grade report card makes no sense at this point because you can base your assessment of how Obama would do as president by looking at his actual experience as president. Now, Mittens tauts his experience at Bain and his personal success as his merits.  Well then, since that is what he's running on, shouldn't he expect the public to put his experience at Bain and his personal success under a microscope?

College, DWL,  try to stay conscious through these treacherous events.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Romney in fact a tax cheat : Psst...I voted for Clinton...OOPS! And I already posted, in this thread I might add, that I didn't care about Kerry's offshore accounts. Not my fault you can't keep up.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, it's now okay. Got it. A republican does it and its okay. No problem here. Nothing to see here. Just a rich republican guy avoiding taxes cause it's okay with republicans who complain about those that don't pay taxes until it's their own guy. All is okay. 

The hard working middle class that pays taxes would never put up with that, right? 

RIGHT?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts