Is this the mentality spawned from"leaders" attitude of "never let a crisis go to waste"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Is this the mentality spawned from"leaders" attitude of "never let a crisis go to waste"

BOSTON -

Video posted online appears to show dozens of Boston Marathon spectators grabbing merchandise from a vacated staff tent in the aftermath of Monday's bombing.

In the video, people can be seen taking what appear to be official blue and yellow shirts and jackets from boxes under and around a tent.

Some have several in their hands as they walk out of the camera shot. Others can be seen putting the clothing into bags.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Is this the mentality spawned from

The current leaders will not let a tragedy go with out trying to capitalize!

The left/right are both guilty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Sorry, I was taking a quick glance for threads in which you blame Obama for Benghazi and a cover-up but stumbled on other vileness: Using the apparent actions of some honorless folk to slam Obama.

And don't you dare pretend that by using the same quote you have used to accuse Obama of abusing crises - "never let a crisis go to waste" -  you were actually saying something generic about Republicans, too.

That lie is too stupid to fly.

It was the godfather that made that comment not Obama.

I am a conservative in terms of govt size and fiscal policies which most republicans are not.

I am a social moderate and do not agree with the dem or repub platform entirely.

I believe in states rights and think federal blanket policies should be very limited.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

I believe in states rights and think federal blanket policies should be very limited

You lost that argument to Alexander Hamilton, and then again to the Union Army.

lol, ok ttyl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Finally wising up, eh?

Nope; we live in a republic of states so, WINNING!!

Sections
Shortcuts