It's Global Warming, Stupid!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: It's Global Warming, Stupid!

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Hey D...H... do you know what is worst than saying he wanted to eliminate FEMA. He wants to privitize it so his cronies can get a piece of the action when people are suffering.

BTW it isn't nice to call others a liar and it's kind of cowardly to do it from behind a keyboard.

Semper Fi !

[/QUOTE]

Which cronies are you referring to?

BTW, funny how I don't see you calling out people like 12-angry when he calls people liars from behind his keyboard. Funny that.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Linus were you still waiting in that pumpkin patch last night instead of "trick or treating" ?

[/QUOTE]

So you lied. There ARE no cronies. Gotcha!

Semper Fi

[/QUOTE]

Your big brothers can say Semper Fi and I bet they would mean it !  You haven't EARNED the right to say those venerated words !

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Newtster's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Climate Changed. 

Thanks to @http://www.facebook.com/NoTeaParty

[/QUOTE]

A complete lie from Sistersludge.

Does lying make you feel better in case your turd candidate loses?

[/Q

Hey D...H... do you know what is worst than saying he wanted to eliminate FEMA. He wants to privitize it so his cronies can get a piece of the action when people are suffering.

BTW it isn't nice to call others a liar and it's kind of cowardly to do it from behind a keyboard.

Semper Fi !

[/QUOTE]

Hey DB, did he say he wanted to get rid of FEMA? No. Did he say he wanted to turn it over to the private sector and get rid of it? No. Nothing you claim he has said has he ever said. 

It is pretty cowardly to make shiite up and only face the truth from behind a keyboard, hypocrite.

All he said was that if there were parts that could be taken away from the Federal Governemnet and given to states, that would be a good thing and if some cold be privatized too that would be a good thing.

Do you realize we have a state FEMA? You don't think there could be any duplication or waste there do you? Maybe I should lie like you do and claim you want to get rid of the MEMA.

Pathetic. Are you getting so desperate about your turd candidate losing that you have to make up shiiite?? I guess so. Rational thought is not a common trait among moonbats as the day of reckoning gets closer.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure we won't see you again on BDC come next Wednesday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Semper Fi !

[/QUOTE]

BTW, funny how I don't see you calling out people like 12-angry when he calls people liars from behind his keyboard. Funny that.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Linus were you still waiting in that pumpkin patch last night instead of "trick or treating" ?

[/QUOTE]

Semper Fi

[/QUOTE]

Your big brothers can say Semper Fi and I bet they would mean it !  You haven't EARNED the right to say those venerated words !

[/QUOTE]

You don't have the balls to back up what you say...Fcuk off!

[/QUOTE]

Your mother will wash out your mouth with soap if you say those word again " boy" !

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't think we have ANY impact at all?

[/QUOTE]

We impact the planet in regards to pollution which we should always work to curb but, climate change; no we do not affect it in any measurable way imho

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Semper Fi !

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Semper Fi

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't have the balls to back up what you say...Fcuk off!

[/QUOTE]

Your mother will wash out your mouth with soap if you say those word again " boy" !

[/QUOTE]

Ouch...ya got me. Mother jokes....how original.....sheesh...a liar, coward AND unoriginal. Just a bad day for ya eh?

[/QUOTE]

Son, I should have said your mother will wash your hands for you for typing such awful words.

Son I don't have bad days anymore, everyday is a holiday as far as I'm concerned. I 'm just happy to be alive. BTW if you don't understand my meaning ask your big brothers , they will understand .

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Correct. There are thousands of scientists all around the world being paid pennies on the dollar to create fake research on man-caused global warming because ever since they were little tiny children, they wanted to make sure that Al Gore got rich by making a movie about the warming they would one day fabricate.

Funding often comes from government agencies. Government agencies like to see results from their funding that tend to make said agency more important in the grand scheme of things. Government agencies therefore reward scientists who reinforce the agency paradigm by providing more funding.

This isn’t rocket science.

heh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

It's really amazing to me that the wackoleftnutz are talking about Global Warming 4 days before the election!! That's a campaign winner!!

LMCAO!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But more seriously, why do you think the proximity of the election means that global warming should not be talked about? Can I please have a list of permissible topics?

More importantly, why do you believe that the only reason people should say things is to try to help a specific candidate win an election?

[/QUOTE]

It's the biggest election of our time

It's 5 days before the election.

How much debate has been about GW thus far?

was it even a topic in any of the debates...?

This is the BDC "Politics" message board!

They do have other board topics like "national" and "world" just sayin lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Could it be that there is NO evidence to base a claim of denial?

Oh, hi troll.

I guess you missed my previous post. Here is the relevant URL.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2217286/Global-warming-stopped-16-years-ago-reveals-Met-Office-report-quietly-released--chart-prove-it.html

Bottom line is that, in fact, there is no real evidence on which to base a claim of human sourced global warming, at least not for the last 16 years.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:
    [QUOTE].

The Scientists said warming ocean waters would lead to an extended hurricane season and now Sandy hits on Halloween.

[/QUOTE]

Psst...hurricane season goes till Nov 30. Carry on.

[/QUOTE]

Your point?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:
    [QUOTE].

The Scientists said warming ocean waters would lead to an extended hurricane season and now Sandy hits on Halloween.

[/QUOTE]

Psst...hurricane season goes till Nov 30. Carry on.

[/QUOTE]

Your point?

[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Wow...re-read the post again...slowly this time. If you STILL don't get it let me know and I'll be happy to walk you through it. I promise I'll go slow for you. I know how much you struggle with reading comprehension. Good luck!

[/QUOTE]

Son what a fool you are . Even your avatar, or is it a picture of your alter ego, promotes global warming.

Now hurry to class before the last bell rings !

25. This post has been removed.