It's over for Romney

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: It's over for Romney

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Means a lot coming from someone that believes a you tube video caused calculated, coordinated, terrorist, attacks on US Emabassys, on Sept 11th, while their incompetent, idiotic, president slept soundly, resting up for his "Vegas Vacation"

Wake up and get your head out!

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't DirtyWaterLover the first on this board to say that the Libya attack had all the earmarks of Al Qaeda, and in any event, that it was not a spontaneous response to the video -- over and over?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Romney is just fine...he will be President soon and this nightmare will soon be over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I have confidence that Romney will so demoralize the Republican base that their turnout will be low and Dems can retake both houses of congress.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have confidence that Romney will so demoralize the Republican base that their turnout will be low and Dems can retake both houses of congress.

[/QUOTE]

Fact: The average turnout for the republican primaries was 15-20% of eligible voters.  Mr. Romney got a majority of some of them.  And some of those - Iowa the most memorable - turned out to be losses.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/09/nbcwsj-poll-obama-leads-in-florida-virginia-ohio-135507.html?hp=r3

[/QUOTE]

nice timing. 

Just this second I got a call from Romney poll takers, I am a 100% voting for Romney but I told them I wasn't. 

[/QUOTE]

I'd be embarassed to admit that too, even anonymously....

[/QUOTE]

So wouldn't I...basically proudly admitting one is a liar.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fact: The average turnout for the republican primaries was 15-20% of eligible voters.  Mr. Romney got a majority of some of them.  And some of those - Iowa the most memorable - turned out to be losses.

[/QUOTE]

Picture this...Romey winning the popular vote but Obama taking the electoral vote ( a' la Bush/Gore)...can you just imagine the exploding heads? We'll be subjected to 4 years of claims that the election was rigged.

13. This post has been removed.