Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution!

Watch Dictator Murtha run the house vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8

Is this a symbol of the party?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution!

[QUOTE]Watch Dictator Murtha run the house vote. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8 Is this a symbol of the party?
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]

Where were you when the Rethuglicans were doing the same kinds of things?

Oh yeah. Right here, cheering it on.

Your guys lost. Get over it.

Elections have consequences, and payback's a (female dog).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

I am assuming that you served in the US Military like Jack Murtha?  Or are you just a typical Republican faker?  Send other peoples' kids to get their butts blown off?

If you did serve, I apologize.  If not, typical.  Jack Murtha has earned the right to say whatever he wants.  But that makes no difference to the fakers - I mean, look at how Cindy Sheehan was vilified (yes, she was a pain in the a r s e).  But, I'm sorry, losing a son entitles you to say whatever TF you want.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution!:
    [QUOTE]I am assuming that you served in the US Military like Jack Murtha?  Or are you just a typical Republican faker?  Send other peoples' kids to get their butts blown off? If you did serve, I apologize.  If not, typical.  Jack Murtha has earned the right to say whatever he wants.  But that makes no difference to the fakers - I mean, look at how Cindy Sheehan was vilified (yes, she was a pain in the a r s e).  But, I'm sorry, losing a son entitles you to say whatever TF you want.
    Posted by aynrand3[/QUOTE]

Put down the broad brush lady and nobody gets hurt.

So Jack can say ANYTHING he wants?.. umm just because he was in the military?

Cindy IS a faker. Pure PR BS through and through.
    "Typical Republican Faker".. ehh?

Suggest anger management might not be enough for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

I did serve in the military and my daughter did 2 tours in Iraq also.

I challenge you to show any evidence that the Republicans when they were in power held votes without actually counting and following the congressional processes to insure fair and accurate voting???

It's easy to make allegations but, there is a congressional record so if you were not making it up it should be fairly easy to prove.

I'll wait...............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution!:
    [QUOTE]I am assuming that you served in the US Military like Jack Murtha?  Or are you just a typical Republican faker?  Send other peoples' kids to get their butts blown off? If you did serve, I apologize.  If not, typical.  Jack Murtha has earned the right to say whatever he wants.  But that makes no difference to the fakers - I mean, look at how Cindy Sheehan was vilified (yes, she was a pain in the a r s e).  But, I'm sorry, losing a son entitles you to say whatever TF you want.
    Posted by aynrand3[/QUOTE]

Everyone has freedom of speech but, no one is above the law and no representative is above the congressional rules or the constitution!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution! : Put down the broad brush lady and nobody gets hurt. So Jack can say ANYTHING he wants?.. umm just because he was in the military? Cindy IS a faker. Pure PR BS through and through. "Typical Republican Faker".. ehh? Suggest anger management might not be enough for you.
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy[/QUOTE]

Typical of people like aynrand3 who say that because Murtha was in the military that he's earned the right to say whatever he wants...except of course if he says something they disagree with. Such hypocrites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]I did serve in the military and my daughter did 2 tours in Iraq also. I challenge you to show any evidence that the Republicans when they were in power held votes without actually counting and following the congressional processes to insure fair and accurate voting??? It's easy to make allegations but, there is a congressional record so if you were not making it up it should be fairly easy to prove. I'll wait...............

That was the sound of a b!tch slap being administered....that'll leave a mark

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

[QUOTE]I challenge you to show any evidence that the Republicans when they were in power held votes without actually counting and following the congressional processes to insure fair and accurate voting??? It's easy to make allegations but, there is a congressional record so if you were not making it up it should be fairly easy to prove. I'll wait...............

Oh boater, where did I ever suggest that the Rethuglicans even made a pretense of voting over such issues?

Panel Chairman Leaves Hearing

Sensenbrenner Ends Patriot Act Meeting as Democrats Plug On

btw, glad to hear your daughters back from Iraq. Hope she is well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]Oh boater, where did I ever suggest that the Rethuglicans even made a pretense of voting over such issues? Panel Chairman Leaves Hearing Sensenbrenner Ends Patriot Act Meeting as Democrats Plug On btw, glad to hear your daughters back from Iraq. Hope she is well.
    Posted by catmantwo[/QUOTE]

Is that the same Patriot Act that was voted in favor 98 to 1???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution! : That was the sound of a b!tch slap being administered....that'll leave a mark
    Posted by dexter67[/QUOTE]

Are b!tch slaps covered under the Messiahs HC plan? .. OOPS.. HE hasn't actually presented one.. just the expensive concept.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Jack Murtha is the lead signatory on a letter by 19 democrats stating they would not vote in favor of any health care bill that funded abortions in ANY form.

Pelosi was pi55ed.  How bout the dems here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Jack Murtha has earned the right to say whatever he wants.
    ------------------------

That includes throwing the rules of congress out the window?

What planet are you from?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

[QUOTE] Is that the same Patriot Act that was voted in favor 98 to 1???

Same Patriot Act. But in the House, where it only passed 357-66. Even the "Freedom Fries" guy voted against it.

And this was a hearing over re-authorization 4 years later, after many abuses had come to light.

But Sensebrenner would have none of that in his little fiefdom!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]  Same Patriot Act. But in the House, where it only passed 357-66. Even the "Freedom Fries" guy voted against it . And this was a hearing over re-authorization 4 years later, after many abuses had come to light. But Sensebrenner would have none of that in his little fiefdom!

"where it only passed 357-66"  Only???  Over 5 to 1 is close?  Wow

Are you alright?  Sensebrenner sponsored the reauthorization bill.  Passed the house overwhelmingly, and then the Senate, 89-10, including one Senator Barack Obama (D-IL)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]  Same Patriot Act. But in the House, where it only passed 357-66. Even the "Freedom Fries" guy voted against it . And this was a hearing over re-authorization 4 years later, after many abuses had come to light. But Sensebrenner would have none of that in his little fiefdom!

How is this even remotely the same thing???

To walk out on deliberations or debate is a sign of protest.

To ignore voting rules and tell the members objecting when you do "to bad" I decide. Is abuse of power, breaking congressional rules and making a mockery of the legislative process!

geez!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

[QUOTE]How is this even remotely the same thing??? To walk out on deliberations or debate is a sign of protest.

They didn't just walk out in protest. They adjourned the hearing after their side was presented. There are parlimentary rules which were broken. Then they turned off the microphones as they left.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

LOL...where it ONLY passed 357-66....ONLY??? Um, 357-66 isn't close...you do realize that right? That is what is called an a55-whooping landslide of a vote.

Oh and the senate voted 89-10 in 2006...still a fcuking landslide. The house voted 280-138, down quite a bit from '01 but still an over-whelming majority.

Sorry if that leaves a mark but it had to be done. Facts are a b!tch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]They didn't just walk out in protest. They adjourned the hearing after their side was presented. There are parlimentary rules which were broken. Then they turned off the microphones as they left.

If it happened how you state (with no evidence) then it was childish and they should be more professional but, it is hardly the same thing as holding a vote and not counting the vote or even having enough people present for a vote and then telling the objectors "too bad I decide what's fair".

Is it really all about who did it first with you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution! : LOL...where it ONLY passed 357-66....ONLY??? Um, 357-66 isn't close...you do realize that right? That is what is called an a55-whooping landslide of a vote. Oh and the senate voted 89-10 in 2006...still a fcuking landslide. The house voted 280-138, down quite a bit from '01 but still an over-whelming majority. Sorry if that leaves a mark but it had to be done. Facts are a b!tch.

Advice.. don't hold breathe waiting for response. There isn't one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jack Murtha has no respect for democratic values or our constitution! : LOL...where it ONLY passed 357-66....ONLY??? Um, 357-66 isn't close...you do realize that right? That is what is called an a55-whooping landslide of a vote. Oh and the senate voted 89-10 in 2006...still a fcuking landslide. The house voted 280-138, down quite a bit from '01 but still an over-whelming majority. Sorry if that leaves a mark but it had to be done. Facts are a b!tch.

5 to 1 and 9 to 1 are tight ones in the land of liberal math.

The fact that among the 9, was the savior, Obama himself, was just an oversight.  Much like his voting to EXPAND wiretapping and ramp up faith based initiatives.

Shhhh!  That doesn't fit the tiny little agenda

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

[QUOTE] LOL...where it ONLY passed 357-66....ONLY??? Um, 357-66 isn't close...you do realize that right? That is what is called an a55-whooping landslide of a vote.

And yet, you seem to have felt threatened enough by this level of dissent to ignore it, and quote the Senate figures instead, when all previous discussion involved the House. It's easy enough for you guys to paint one Dem as a crackpot, but when Republicans vote against it, even before the abuses start, that's just a little too tough for you to face up to, isn't it? And then the re-authorization only passed 251 - 174, while the Republicans were still in charge. Getting harder for you to paint that many people as loons, isn't it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

[QUOTE]If it happened how you state (with no evidence) then it was childish and they should be more professional but, it is hardly the same thing as holding a vote and not counting the vote or even having enough people present for a vote and then telling the objectors "too bad I decide what's fair". Is it really all about who did it first with you?

With no evidence? The big letters in blue? That was what's known as a link. And it's not so much about who did it first, as wondering where you were then. I could come up with 100 more examples, but what's the point, if you're just going to deny it ever happened?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

[QUOTE]Advice.. don't hold breathe waiting for response. There isn't one.
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy[/QUOTE]

Bite me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]And yet, you seem to have felt threatened enough by this level of dissent to ignore it, and quote the Senate figures instead, when all previous discussion involved the House. It's easy enough for you guys to paint one Dem as a crackpot, but when Republicans vote against it, even before the abuses start, that's just a little too tough for you to face up to, isn't it? And then the re-authorization only passed 251 - 174, while the Republicans were still in charge. Getting harder for you to paint that many people as loons, isn't it?

What the fcuk are you talking about? Threatened? Crackpot? Loons? Did you mean to reply to someone else who was talking about such things? All I've been talking about is how the vote went and that it was overwhelmingly voted in favor of by BOTH sides of the aisle. Not sure what you're rambling about. Talk to someone else about that shiite. 

Sections
Shortcuts