Jim DeMint, who once advocated RomneyCare as an alternative to going to the ER, now advocates going to the ER as an alternative to ObamaCare

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Click once. This is one of the broken threads....    

One big difference:  State vs Federal

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

This why either trying to debate or negotiate with wingnuts is an absurd proposition in itself.

It's the only time in my life where one party will stake a position on an issue, in this case healthcare, and when the other party adopts that EXACT SAME POSITION, the neo-cons do a flip/flop and start attacking that same position they had previously endorsed.

It's absolutely ridiculous and shows that they are a party committed to nothing more than perpetually attacking anything and everything purely for political partisanship. Which on any given day could change as often as the wind direction.

Whatever the Obama administration puts forth, the conservatives will hate and spare no expense to demonize. Facts are of little importance to them.

Once you understand that, (which i'm sure you do) everything else falls into place.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Yea everything is because everyone hates obama!

Not everyone. I don't hate him. I don't like him as a President; I think he's turned out to be rather a Turd Sandwich.

But I don't hate him like some people, who blame him for everything no matter what, even things that happened when he wasn't President a la the other thread.

Romneycare is a state run better implemented system with itself

because states rights shut up?

Or is there some analysis here that makes 50 different regulations for something that has national effects somehow more efficient than one set of national regulations for something that has national effects?

They are hypocrites blinded by their hatred for the President. It has absolutely nothing to do with reconsidering their prior position and changing their minds. If McCain had proposed what Obama did, and Obama propsed a tax credit, they'd love McCain's idea.

But we all knew that.

quit hiding behind the "you/they/he just hate Obama" mantra

Helllooooooo

Twenty-eight percent said they think former President George W. Bush, who was in office at the time, was more responsible for the poor federal response while 29 percent said Obama, who was still a freshman U.S. Senator when the storm battered the Gulf Coast in 2005, was more responsible. Nearly half of Louisiana Republicans — 44 percent — said they aren't sure who to blame.

Capisce?

Crikey.  Will you stop throwing out that PPP poll?  It's about as honest as Bernie Madoff.

Hey, can you also do me a favor?  Let me know when the Dems publish their next round of talkign points on this.  You see, I'm not taking this thread all that seriously.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

This why either trying to debate or negotiate with wingnuts is an absurd proposition in itself.

It's the only time in my life where one party will stake a position on an issue, in this case healthcare, and when the other party adopts that EXACT SAME POSITION, the neo-cons do a flip/flop and start attacking that same position they had previously endorsed.

It's absolutely ridiculous and shows that they are a party committed to nothing more than perpetually attacking anything and everything purely for political partisanship. Which on any given day could change as often as the wind direction.

Whatever the Obama administration puts forth, the conservatives will hate and spare no expense to demonize. Facts are of little importance to them.

Once you understand that, (which i'm sure you do) everything else falls into place.

If only the Repubs could be as supportive of Obama as the Dems were of Bush....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

And all those leftwingers that were crying about losing our civil liberties when Bush was President. Where are they now? Most of them are right behind King Barack supporting even more abuse of our civil liberties.

Which civil liberties are supposedly threatened by obamacare?

The Obama Admin are sneaky and shadowy, true, but at least they don't torture detainees - a true matter of liberty.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

The neo-con world is nothing but an upside/down mishmash of echo chamber blurbs strung together by a few conjunctions and whose only unifying theme is a pathological disdain of all things Dem and deep seated hatred of Obama in particular.

Take away their aversion to taxes, love of unlimited military spending and tax welfare for corporations, red states, and the 1% and all you have left is incoherent bloviation.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts