Jim Morrison of "The Doors" would have been 69 years old today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Jim Morrison of "The Doors" would have been 69 years old today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgssdCS8VpU

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Jim Morrison of

@ 12- Angry- Men, I take my hat off to anyone who could hack spec ops ! When I was with the 6th Marines the song my squad would play in the squadbay was Thin Lizzy's Cowboy Song. We were so CRAZY that we thought that no other military in the world could beat us....... we wanted so badly for somebody to start TROUBLE with us.

BTW do you want to know what was great about "embracing the s-ck" back then ?........ We didn't care who was  liberal or conservative...... black or white ......... the only thing that mattered to us was each other ! I never wanted to let my brothers down.... I very much miss my friends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Jim Morrison of

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@ 12- Angry- Men, I take my hat off to anyone who could hack spec ops ! When I was with the 6th Marines the song my squad would play in the squadbay was Thin Lizzy's Cowboy Song. We were so CRAZY that we thought that no other military in the world could beat us....... we wanted so badly for somebody to start TROUBLE with us.

BTW do you want to know what was great about "embracing the s-ck" back then ?........ We didn't care who was  liberal or conservative...... black or white ......... the only thing that mattered to us was each other ! I never wanted to let my brothers down.... I very much miss my friends.

[/QUOTE]