Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP

So another publicity w$ore (along with Failin Palin) cannot let go of their 5 minutes. The people that voted for this rube deserved everything they get...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP

At least he's held a real job before (unlike the CiC.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Yeah becasue neither Constitutional law professor or Associate at a law firm aren't "real jobs".

And I though Joe said last year that he had talked to God about running for political office and decided against it because, and these are his words, "god was like, "no".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP:
    At least he's held a real job before (unlike the CiC.)
    Posted by StalkingButler
    ..this is such a stupid reply, it's amazing that someone who can type would actually come up with it.....on the other hand, chimps are pretty smart and can navigate a keyboard....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

So much for being an independent voter "unbeholden to either party", eh, Joe...??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

It show that a very big swing state is electing anyone but, democrats at least in this district!!!

(smile)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP:
    So another publicity w$ore (along with Failin Palin) cannot let go of their 5 minutes. The people that voted for this rube deserved everything they get... http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/05/05/joe_the_plumber_is_elected_to_party_office_in_ohio/
    Posted by RipFace

The group he'll serve on meets only a few times a year to elect the county chairman and sets the party agenda.

Well with power like that there's no telling what kinds of damage he'll do....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

How bout a senator whose only accomplishment before taken office was a famous brother and getting back into harvard after being thrown out? Wrong platform.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

There you go another RW hater. [note heavy sarcasm]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Why is the Left afraid of people like Joe "the Plumber"?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Mockery is not always a sign of fear.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Mockery is not always a sign of fear.

It comes off as fear when it's done ad naseum

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Is it fear or elitism? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

So much for being an independent voter "unbeholden to either party", eh, Joe...??
    Posted by Mattyhorn

Well Matty, if you were treated the way Joe was by the Democrats, even you would become a Republican. They ILLEGALLY released his tax information after ILLEGALLY looking it up without reason! AND they were not even fired for it. If I did that in my town, I would have been looking for a job the next day! But not for the D's! The ends justifies the means right!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Ohio has woke up again!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP:
    So another publicity w$ore (along with Failin Palin) cannot let go of their 5 minutes. The people that voted for this rube deserved everything they get... http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/05/05/joe_the_plumber_is_elected_to_party_office_in_ohio/
    Posted by RipFace

"He told Christianity Today in an interview last year that he believes gays are "queer""

Says the article.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP : "He told Christianity Today in an interview last year that he believes gays are "queer"" Says the article.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

This is all obfuscation away from relevant issues. The only relevant issues center around Obama and his social, cultural and constitutional changes and policies.

Joe isn't going to hurt or help anyone but makes news waves when properly propagandized.

Is very transparent to me. How many more days until Barak takes his final bow?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

In Response to Re: Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP : Well Matty, if you were treated the way Joe was by the Democrats, even you would become a Republican. Posted by brat13

No, I wouldn't.

But unlike Joe, my political inclinations are not for sale.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Everyone has their price Matty.

C'mon.. what's you number?
    50K ?
    100K ?
    A judgeship

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Yeah becasue neither Constitutional law professor or Associate at a law firm aren't "real jobs". And I though Joe said last year that he had talked to God about running for political office and decided against it because, and these are his words, "god was like, "no".
    Posted by DamainAllen

But working at ACORN, the now defunct criminal enterprise, that is a real job.  So, I guess he did have a real job, teaching others how to scam.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP : No, I wouldn't. But unlike Joe, my political inclinations are not for sale.
    Posted by Mattyhorn

I didn't know he got paid to become a Republican! You may not because you seem to buy everything "they" tell you. He had a reaction to an illegal invasion of his privacy by Democratic state politicians who seem to believe everyone has a right to privacy except those who ask Obama a real question when he doesn't have his teleprompter!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Re: Joe The Unemployed "Plumber" elected to Ohio GOP : But working at ACORN, the now defunct criminal enterprise, that is a real job.  So, I guess he did have a real job, teaching others how to scam.
    Posted by skeeter20

Does he do scam consulting? Rates?

Sections
Shortcuts