John Edwards indicted by grand jury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

John Edwards indicted by grand jury

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. 

Edwards faces six counts — four of illegal campaign contributions, one of conspiracy and one of false statements in relation to expeditures of 1 million dollars of campaign funds to hide Rielle Hunter from the press as he pursued a Presidential bid in 2008.  The funds came primarily from two donors, one of whom is dead and the other who is now 100 years old.  It seems that Edwards had a role in soliciting the funds from both. 

Edwards affair with Hunter and her subsequent pregnancy, which he initially denied paternity, came as his long time wife was battling cancer. 

So let's have a toast to douchbag, a toast to the a**hole, lets have a toast to the scum bag...John Edwards. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: John Edwards indicted by grand jury

John Edwards was always the same guy, so it is not surprising that such a phony lying snake  succeeded so well as a trial attorney and Democratic liberal politician.

As a trial attorney he scammed millions by crying in front of juries, lying about the cause of birth defects. Then the limousine liberal became Democratic Vice Presidential candidate on the basis of his claimed "compassion for the poor", and two Americas. 
    Since his Party is NOT the Party of family values, not surprisingly Edwards  thought he could live just like his idols the Kennedys and get a free pass from the adoring liberal media.  If not for the reviled National Enquirer, Edwards would today still be a liberal icon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Just another weiner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

He had lots of celebrities eating out of his hand too.

Harry Belafonte
    Danny Glover
    Tim Robbins
    Bonnie Raitt
    Jackson Browne
    James Denton
    Susan Sarandon
    Kevin Bacon
    Lance Armstrong
    Seth McFarlane
    Seth Green
    Peter Coyote
    James Denton
    Hank Azaria
    Connie Nielsen
    Jean Smart
    Madeleine Stowe

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Two Americas:  One for John Edwards, one for the rest of us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In Response to Re: John Edwards indicted by grand jury:
    [QUOTE]Since his Party is NOT the Party of family values, not surprisingly Edwards  thought he could live just like his idols the Kennedys and get a free pass from the adoring liberal media.  If not for the reviled National Enquirer, Edwards would today still be a liberal icon.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

And what party is the party of family values?  I know of one that claims to be, but guys like Ensign, Sanford, Foley, Newt, and even the old Maverick himself would seem to suggest otherwise. 

Lets not throw stones inside the glass house Bob. 

Its pretty clear that Edwards convinced a lot of people that he was something other than a lying cheating caricature of a politician. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to John Edwards indicted by grand jury:
    [QUOTE]And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  Edwards faces six counts — four of illegal campaign contributions, one of conspiracy and one of false statements in relation to expeditures of 1 million dollars of campaign funds to hide Rielle Hunter from the press as he pursued a Presidential bid in 2008.  The funds came primarily from two donors, one of whom is dead and the other who is now 100 years old.  It seems that Edwards had a role in soliciting the funds from both.  Edwards affair with Hunter and her subsequent pregnancy, which he initially denied paternity, came as his long time wife was battling cancer.  So let's have a toast to douchbag, a toast to the a**hole, lets have a toast to the scum bag...John Edwards. 
    Posted by DamainAllen[/QUOTE]
    (Raising my coffee cup) May he rot in h.3.l.l for all eternity!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Always seemed smarmy to me. Glad to see him go.

But it I was a staunch republican, I would make up some nutcase scenario where I would have my followers um ugh.....sorry, I was channeling Newt, the lizard king, there for a moment.

Hang him.