June 8 1967

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

Re: June 8 1967

ask Bill-806 if there is any way the attack was mistaken identity. ask Bill if the Liberty would ever NOT fly the American flag. it was a clear sunny afternoon and the ship was in international waters. i have family members who were in the Navy and they say that no matter what position you hold in the Navy you are required to study, learn, and be able to identity the different ships by memory. to say israel attacked out of negligence and didn't know who they were attacking is to insult their intelligence and basically call them incompetent buffoons. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

"Never before has the US Navy ignored eye witness testimony of American military to accept on faith the story of their attackers."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

are you saying they didn't try to sink the ship? it's apparent that you don't really know much about the event. and no, you haven't convinced me of anything other than you support israel over america. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:

I support sanity.

The first thing I do when someone offers a conspiracy theory like this is to ask myself what motive the alleged bad actor could have, and how certain they could be that a successful plot would further that motive.

And here, I see absolutely no logical reason why Israel would conclude that attacking its closest ally and then trying to blame Egypt would be worth it.

but they did attack us. that's a fact, not a conspiracy. negligent murder isn't an excuse and attacking ships in international waters is an act of war. you can dance around it all you want, but that's the facts. without a real investigation and without israel admitting to intent a concrete motive may never be proven. but that doesn't excuse what happened. if you knew anything about military training and operations you would understand that to think this could have been mistaken identity takes extreme credulity and a lack of logic. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

"Never before has the US Navy ignored eye witness testimony of American military to accept on faith the story of their attackers."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's comment:

UNLESS ....... Like the last 6 years when the GOVERNMENT tells you "WHAT YOU SAW & DIDN'T SEE" !!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

I support sanity.

The first thing I do when someone offers a conspiracy theory like this is to ask myself what motive the alleged bad actor could have, and how certain they could be that a successful plot would further that motive.

And here, I see absolutely no logical reason why Israel would conclude that attacking its closest ally and then trying to blame Egypt would be worth it.

but they did attack us. that's a fact, not a conspiracy. negligent murder isn't an excuse and attacking ships in international waters is an act of war. you can dance around it all you want, but that's the facts. without a real investigation and without israel admitting to intent a concrete motive may never be proven. but that doesn't excuse what happened. if you knew anything about military training and operations you would understand that to think this could have been mistaken identity takes extreme credulity and a lack of logic. 

Read the report of the investigation. You just might learn something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

I support sanity.

Read the report of the investigation. You just might learn something.

this is the only attack on a US ship that has never been investigated by Congress.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

UNLESS ....... Like the last 6 years when the GOVERNMENT tells you "WHAT YOU SAW & DIDN'T SEE" !!!  

is it possible that Israel could have mistaken the USS Liberty for the El-Quseir? was it not a war crime and against international law for Israel to attack a vessel in international waters? would the Liberty NOT be flying the American flag on a sunny afternoon in international waters?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

[]

I support sanity.

[]

You keep claiming that they did it on purpose and lied to cover it up that it was purposeful (seeing as they admitted to in fact doing it). That is a conspiracy theory. A conspiracy theory that fails to allege a single logical motive and/or why this act might possibly further any such motive. Moreover, it is a conspiracy alleged by someone with the name "mossad-did-911."

There is literally no reason here for anyone to look further until you cure these problems. The lack of an encyclopedia entry that answers every possible question you might come up with about what happened or how it happened is not positive evidence.

they didn't need to do it on purpose. it occurred in international waters. it's a war crime and against international law. PERIOD. a motive does not have to be proven for guilt to be judged. as illogical and naive as it is to believe that israel didn't know who they were attacking, proving intent isn't necessary. Israel was treated as if they are above the law. and that is unacceptable. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA&list=LLUbb484EiputGY3ZAjLBX5w&feature=mh_lolz

Sections
Shortcuts