Juror B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Juror B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder .

You're telling me !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Juror B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder .

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

You're telling me !

If that's how s(he) felt then s(he) shouldn't have voted the way s(he) did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

You're telling me !

Can't retry the case ....... she should have stuck to her guns and hung the jury

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

Did She/He say this on her/his local TV show ? or MSM

I think on Good Morning America .... why

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Lets ignore the six jurors that said not guilty, shall we?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

What a pantload. She voted NOT GUILTY didn't she? SO how did Zimmerman get away with murder? By the measure of a guilt-ridden black woman who has to defend herself?  They haven't called her Auntie Thomasina yet have they? She couldn't have been threatened  with harm like they have threatened Zimmerman could she?

If Zimmerman was guilty, why didn't she stick with her finding and at least cause a mistrial?

Could it be that she did the right thing and then when she was confronted with the reality of the race pimping, entitled hordes she decided maybe she should try to cover her a55?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

You're telling me !

Can't retry the case ....... she should have stuck to her guns and hung the jury

But she didn't and THAT is telling. Sounds to me like she's backpedaling. 

"I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end," she said. "That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it. But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

Well...DUH

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

You're telling me !

"I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end," she said. "That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it. But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

Well...DUH

She's remorseful .... which is a normal feeling for a normal person .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

You're telling me !

Well...DUH

I hear you

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

You're telling me !

Well...DUH

Funny how the one juror that might be supportive of the progressive mob rule can show her face, while the rest can't show their face for fear of being hurt or killed, or merely run into the ground financially by the progressive mob.

So, she thinks Zimmerman got away with murder, but the facts didn't agree with her assessment.  Sounds like a liberal to me.  That's generally how the liberal thought process works.  All emotion, no facts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter the first juror to speak about the Martin Killing , called the defendant by his first name, referred to Martin as " a boy of color" and was going to write a book about the trail .... sounds like a conservative to me !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

You're telling me !

She voted the way she did because of the law/charge they were presented with.  "If I voted my heart, he's guilty, but we had to vote according to the evidence and the law".  They could not prove intent.  The prosecution went for mistrial, gambled and lost.  You know, stupid.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

skeeter the first juror to speak about the Martin Killing , called the defendant by his first name, referred to Martin as " a boy of color" and was going to write a book about the trail .... sounds like a conservative to me !

"a boy of color"...man that is so bad. I mean, I realize blacks have gone from using one term to another over the years but "a boy of color" is not one that has been used in centuries and therefore is totally racially motivated.

"In the first 200 years that black people were in the United States, they commonly referred to themselves as Africans.

Around 1800s the majority of black people in the United States were native-born, so the use of the term "African" became problematic. Though initially a source of pride, many blacks feared the use of African as an identity would be a hindrance to their fight for full citizenship in the US. They also felt that it would give ammunition to those who were advocating repatriating black people back to Africa. In 1835, black leaders called upon black Americans to remove the title of "African" from their institutions and replace it with "Negro" or "Colored American". African Americans popularly used the terms "Negro" or "colored" for themselves until the late 1960s.

The term black was used throughout but not frequently since it carried a certain stigma. In his 1963 "I Have a Dream" speech,[11] Martin Luther King, Jr. uses the terms negro fifteen times and black four times. Each time he uses black it is in parallel construction with white, for example, "black men and white men."

With the successes of the civil rights movement, a new term was needed to break from the past and help shed the reminders of legalized discrimination. In place of Negro, activists promoted the use of black as standing for racial pride, militancy, and power.

In 1988, the civil rights leader Jesse Jackson urged Americans to use the term "African American" because it had a historical cultural base and was a construction similar to terms used by European descendants, such as German American, Italian American, etc. Since then, African American and black have had essentially coequal status. Controversy continues over which term is more appropriate."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

"a boy of color"...man that is so bad. I mean, I realize blacks have gone from using one term to another over the years but "a boy of color" is not one that has been used in centuries and therefore is totally racially motivated.

"In the first 200 years that black people were in the United States, they commonly referred to themselves as Africans.

Around 1800s the majority of black people in the United States were native-born, so the use of the term "African" became problematic. Though initially a source of pride, many blacks feared the use of African as an identity would be a hindrance to their fight for full citizenship in the US. They also felt that it would give ammunition to those who were advocating repatriating black people back to Africa. In 1835, black leaders called upon black Americans to remove the title of "African" from their institutions and replace it with "Negro" or "Colored American". African Americans popularly used the terms "Negro" or "colored" for themselves until the late 1960s.

The term black was used throughout but not frequently since it carried a certain stigma. In his 1963 "I Have a Dream" speech,[11] Martin Luther King, Jr. uses the terms negro fifteen times and black four times. Each time he uses black it is in parallel construction with white, for example, "black men and white men."

With the successes of the civil rights movement, a new term was needed to break from the past and help shed the reminders of legalized discrimination. In place of Negro, activists promoted the use of black as standing for racial pride, militancy, and power.

In 1988, the civil rights leader Jesse Jackson urged Americans to use the term "African American" because it had a historical cultural base and was a construction similar to terms used by European descendants, such as German American, Italian American, etc. Since then, African American and black have had essentially coequal status. Controversy continues over which term is more appropriate."

The best term is American .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I said all along. No one really knows what exactly happened except Zimmerman and Treyvon but, the prosecution could not provide sufficient evidence to prove their story of murder or manslaughter.

The defense provided ample evidence to show self defense!

Benefit of the doubt is what I can give Zimmerman.

How we FEEL about it is not what's important; respecting our system and the jurors is imho.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

--------------------

Not that that's the foundation of our entire legal system

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Would that Zim had done the same for Trayvon.  

Alas....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Would that Zim had done the same for Trayvon.  

Alas....

lol Its amazing the way people keep trying to make it look like zimmerman stalked or even kept following Treyvon after the dispatcher (who had no authority) asked him not to.

The defense made a strong case with body positions and consistent testimony from Zimmerman, detectives and witnesses; and the prosecution had nothing physical and nothing consistent to show there case.

People including myself after the ABC story formed an opinion; (my opinion was that the haters and race baiters wanted him punished whether he broke the law or not) but, the trial layed it all out and anyone using honest intellect and intergrity can see that everything points towards Zimmerman telling the truth.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Zimmerman is just a guy. He's not a murderer (according to a court of law,) he's not a racist, he's not representative of the "white race." HE'S JUST A GUY. And, by the way, he wouldn't even be considered "white" if he were living in Mississippi or South Africa in the 70s.

Did he display poor judgement? Yes, I think he did. Is he a rocket scientist? I doubt it. Is that deserving of the hatred that's being sent his way? Holy cow people, are you serious? Tsarnaev is, Ariel Castro is, lots of people are deserving, but Zimmerman isn't one of them.

Let's get past this stupid racial politics BS and start worrying about the content of people's character.

--

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"he's not representative of the "white race."

Especially given his Hispanic background

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Zimmerman is just a guy. He's not a murderer (according to a court of law,) he's not a racist, he's not representative of the "white race." HE'S JUST A GUY. And, by the way, he wouldn't even be considered "white" if he were living in Mississippi or South Africa in the 70s.

Did he display poor judgement? Yes, I think he did. Is he a rocket scientist? I doubt it. Is that deserving of the hatred that's being sent his way? Holy cow people, are you serious? Tsarnaev is, Ariel Castro is, lots of people are deserving, but Zimmerman isn't one of them.

Let's get past this stupid racial politics BS and start worrying about the content of people's character.

--

HEAR HEAR!!

Sections
Shortcuts