Kirk

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Kirk

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

About a year ago Kirk and I discussed a friendly wager on the election.  Loser would send $100 to the winner`s charity, (again, CHARITY).  I chose 2 CHARITIES that my family and I give to on a regular basis.  The 911 Children`s Fund and the Avon for Women Breast Cancer center.  Kirk`s charity of choice.............the Democratic National Committee!  At the time, I thought he was kidding as NOBOBY on earth could be so cold, selfish, and well.......dumb.  I promptly asked Kirk to be serious and choose a CHARITY as discussed and for months he has come back with the DNC as his freakin` CHARITY.

So, here we have it.  I lost, I will send out a money order for $100 today on behalf of Kirk.  I will get a money order, put Kirk`s name in the note, protect our annonymity, take a picture of it, and post it here.  Again, I will do this TODAY as I am a man of my word.  BUT......I WILL ONLY SEND TO A CHARITY AS THAT WAS THE BET.  If Kirk (again) comes back with the DNC as his freakin CHARITY, I will not, and I would like you ALL to see how shallow and scummy Kirk is trying to be.

So, what`s it gonna be Kirk? 

Hint: there`s many people suffering in NY/NJ due to a hurricane (I know you don`t get out much and maybe didn`t hear about it)..........maybe I could send the dough to the relief fund?  Red Cross?

[/QUOTE]

Good MAN !

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

About a year ago Kirk and I discussed a friendly wager on the election.  Loser would send $100 to the winner`s charity, (again, CHARITY).  I chose 2 CHARITIES that my family and I give to on a regular basis.  The 911 Children`s Fund and the Avon for Women Breast Cancer center.  Kirk`s charity of choice.............the Democratic National Committee!  At the time, I thought he was kidding as NOBOBY on earth could be so cold, selfish, and well.......dumb.  I promptly asked Kirk to be serious and choose a CHARITY as discussed and for months he has come back with the DNC as his freakin` CHARITY.

So, here we have it.  I lost, I will send out a money order for $100 today on behalf of Kirk.  I will get a money order, put Kirk`s name in the note, protect our annonymity, take a picture of it, and post it here.  Again, I will do this TODAY as I am a man of my word.  BUT......I WILL ONLY SEND TO A CHARITY AS THAT WAS THE BET.  If Kirk (again) comes back with the DNC as his freakin CHARITY, I will not, and I would like you ALL to see how shallow and scummy Kirk is trying to be.

So, what`s it gonna be Kirk? 

Hint: there`s many people suffering in NY/NJ due to a hurricane (I know you don`t get out much and maybe didn`t hear about it)..........maybe I could send the dough to the relief fund?  Red Cross?

[/QUOTE]

Good MAN !

[/QUOTE]

We`ll see.  I guarantee he comes back with The Democratic National Committee.

[/QUOTE]

I mean you are a GOOD MAN for your offer of a donation to NY/NJ !

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

maybe I could send the dough to the relief fund?  Red Cross?

May I humbly suggest the Salvation Army instead? They don't scoff at non-money donations but they'd be happy to accept a check. In either case, make sure that you deduct that on your taxes!