Knockout Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Knockout Game

Playing the "knockout" game last week, one participant is learning that trying to knock random people unconscious with a single punch could have dangerous consequences.

Marvell Weaver, a 17 year old from Michigan, attempted to "knock out" a man at a Lansing bus stop. Unbeknownst to Weaver, the man was a legal concealed carry permittee and was carrying a gun at the time. No not Zimmerman.

After approaching the man and "shoving something" into his side, Weaver was shot twice and survived. He has been sentenced to a year in jail.

Weaver claims that this was his six or seventh attempt at knocking someone out, and says that his arrest is a "lesson learned." He said he usually played the game when he was "bored" and usually under the influence of drugs. He was inspired by seeing knockout game videos on the internet.

This game is yet another troubling sign of the decay of society. Other parts of the country have a differant name for this game call "polar bear hunting'. Keep your head up folks as you're walking around out there, be aware of your surroundings.                                           

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Knockout Game

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Playing the "knockout" game last week, one participant is learning that trying to knock random people unconscious with a single punch could have dangerous consequences.

Marvell Weaver, a 17 year old from Michigan, attempted to "knock out" a man at a Lansing bus stop. Unbeknownst to Weaver, the man was a legal concealed carry permittee and was carrying a gun at the time. No not Zimmerman.

After approaching the man and "shoving something" into his side, Weaver was shot twice and survived. He has been sentenced to a year in jail.

Weaver claims that this was his six or seventh attempt at knocking someone out, and says that his arrest is a "lesson learned." He said he usually played the game when he was "bored" and usually under the influence of drugs. He was inspired by seeing knockout game videos on the internet.

This game is yet another troubling sign of the decay of society. Other parts of the country have a differant name for this game call "polar bear hunting'. Keep your head up folks as you're walking around out there, be aware of you surroundings.                                           

[/QUOTE]

Heard about this story on radio this morning. I heard that "something" he shoved into the guys side was a taser. Luckily for the victim it didn't work. Unlucky, for the bag of excrement Weaver, it didn't work on a guy carrying a gun. Maybe this story will make the scums playing this "game" think twice about doing it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This game is yet another troubling sign of the decay of society. Other parts of the country have a differant name for this game call "polar bear hunting'. Keep your head up folks as you're walking around out there, be aware of your surroundings.                                           

[/QUOTE]Thank You, Thank You....... There is a God.......  So, how come we have not heard from Jese, Al, & the "BIG O" yet ?????  ummmmmmmmm , Silence !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget13. Show movingtarget13's posts

Watching this last night, yes, it does seem that this is "black on white" crime.  Every episode (known) at this point, is black assailant/white victim. 

Why haven`t we heard from Al, Jesse, and the rest of the race- pimps?

In this Lansing incident, not only did the pu ke get shot (twice), he`s in jail and staying there for a while.

Good!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

I was talking to ablack friend of mine about this yesterday. He said this is nothing new it's been going on for a long time. They go after whites and Jews.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

This is what I was trying to tell WDYWN yesterday. The NY Times and the other MSM say nothing about this. But turn the tables, if this was white thugs doing this to black people or other minority groups, they would be all over this. And you're right Sharpton and others alike would be holding court.

Now if this becomes a bigger story, the Times and the MSM will be forced to cover it, but they are not going to be the ones exposing this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly...it's a politics forums but these games are getting f**king stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Yet you keep coming back.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Wait...hold the phone a minute here. I've seen plenty of new coverage of this "knockout" game over the past few days on a variety of networks..and on social media. So not sure what the comments that it's not been in the news are coming from.

I also doubt the claim that these punks are only going after "whites and jews". First of all..pray tell..how does one tell a Jewish person by appearance only in 2013? Also..the news coverage I've seen indicates that that this is not racially motivated in general. I saw footage this morning of an attack on an African American woman, an hispanic man and a couple of white people.

I think these acts are senseless and inexcusable but lets take them for what they are..violence from a bunch of punks who probably aren't smart enough to be motivated by anything other than their own stupidity and their need for a "rush".

10. This post has been removed.