Lance Armstrong is really something.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Lance Armstrong is really something.

I decided to put this on the politic forum seeing how the U.S. Postal Service endorsed this clown, and I bet politics was involved in not exposing him earlier.

This guy consistently denied using roids, and when people accused him of doing so, he took them to court.  When the dusts settles and no one any longer cares, he goes on Oprah to gain attention.  He does not go on 60 minutes, a show that would ask tough question, but rather goes on a dying network where he can ask himslef the questions.

Lance Armstrong is an idiott and I feel stupid for ever believing him.

I should add that he  waited for the statue of limitations of perjury to run out, before the Oprah interview.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: Lance Armstrong is really something.

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

No offense but anyone who didn't know he was doping either didn't really care and therefore shouldn't now or just wasn't paying attention at all. The sport is riddled with PEDs and blood doping. How could one man dominate a sport that has so much PED use and blood doping without doing so himself? Just wasn't possible.

No offense taken.  I supported him while he was racing but not when the accusations came out.  I confess that I always asscociated roids with huge athletes and did not know that it starts with the cyclists.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Actually Armstrong is a very competitive, intelligent and egotistical.  He's like many ambitious men with these traits but in his case he was also and athelte and didn't like politics or cigars.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Keep in mind, this interview is voluntary, he didn't have to talk to anyone.  Obviously he wants to repair his image and his PR folks probably felt Oprah was a better outlet than 60 minutes (which has covered him many times previously) or a sports newsmagazine (Real Sports, E60, etc) where they would be able to ask tougher questions.  I imagine this is more of a confessional anyway. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

Keep in mind, this interview is voluntary, he didn't have to talk to anyone.  Obviously he wants to repair his image and his PR folks probably felt Oprah was a better outlet than 60 minutes (which has covered him many times previously) or a sports newsmagazine (Real Sports, E60, etc) where they would be able to ask tougher questions.  I imagine this is more of a confessional anyway. 

60 minutes would not let him write his own questions.  60 minutes would have had the women on who he sued in court for slander.  Of course it is vountary but he does have a huge sick ego and now will say anything to stay in the headlines.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

I think it's something to do with being able to eventually compete in triathalons.

Ok, that makes sense.  thanks. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts