Large companies prove where their allegiance lies, neo-cons sure to line up in agreement.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Large companies prove where their allegiance lies, neo-cons sure to line up in agreement.

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I don't think we are neessarily supporting these companies.  I think we are pointing out that you don't understand the motivations that would cause them to create jobs.

Bersides, the large compnaies are largely in Obama's pocket.

I think you have a reading comprehension problem.

It's not about how many jobs they create.

It's about laying off American workers and then crying about the lack of 'qualified' American workers, the same workers with the same qualifications that they just laid-off enmasse.

So try to follow along because you obviously don't know the difference between a genuine need to further a business's interest through expansion and hiring and a situation contrived by large companies to not only ostracize American talent and depress wages for all Americans but one completely of their own making. This has absolutely nothing to do with any gov't ... anything.

But hey, I don't expect an ideologue like you to actually understand business, just to parrot some old echo chamber tropes about how bad gov't is.

No, no reading comprehension problem here.  I'm going to the larger issue, the one I hear from you and progressives all the time:  why are companies laying off people/not hiring people?  You need to understand the dynamic before you can critisize it.

You think anyone is falling for your false narrative here?  Do you think that there are many people out there that support companies pushing for illegal immigaration?

The thanks I get for trying to edumakate you on economics.  sigh.

Spanky spanky spanky... if you can't read and understand the thread then just stop posting.

[/QUOTE]

I guess you just can't take input.  Sad, really.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Large companies prove where their allegiance lies, neo-cons sure to line up in agreement.

"And I've said it before, if a company/owner is unable to properly incentivize its workforce through basic, affordable health care coverage and similar benefits, then they should not be in business and really have no basis to complain."

You are right; there are thousands if not millions of failed businesses and potential startups that are not in business due to the high cost of labor and Nanny State government regulation. Look at Europe, a whole generation of unemployed youth...this is what we are heading toward.

By your high minded idea to have an employer serve as the Government's dispenser of "basic rights" to a certain wage, health care, food, housing, lifetime employment, cable TV and a new car (did I miss anything?)...you guarantee employers will hire far fewer employees..

And you guarantee the big bad "large corporations" do better,  since large corporations love more government regulation which kills any upstart competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]"They will lay-off an American workers just to pad their bottom line and shift profits up to the eion xecutive suite"

The ol' class warfare jealousy idiocy

American CEOs used to make 15:1  ratio to avg worker pay, like the rest of the developped world does now.

Now it's more like 400:1.

So why aren't we doing 26 times better than we were at 14:1 if he's such a ninnyhead?

Why did 90% of the recovery go to the top 1%?

Why have wages and salaries stagnated, sometimes even declining in real dollar terms?

Why is it a good thing to you that the richest of the rich have more and more of the money, while our economy bumbles along?

Oh don't worry. I know your only answer is to call us communists. You don't have an answer.

[/QUOTE]

Do YOU have an answer?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]"They will lay-off an American workers just to pad their bottom line and shift profits up to the eion xecutive suite"

The ol' class warfare jealousy idiocy

American CEOs used to make 15:1  ratio to avg worker pay, like the rest of the developped world does now.

Now it's more like 400:1.

So why aren't we doing 26 times better than we were at 14:1 if he's such a ninnyhead?

Why did 90% of the recovery go to the top 1%?

Why have wages and salaries stagnated, sometimes even declining in real dollar terms?

Why is it a good thing to you that the richest of the rich have more and more of the money, while our economy bumbles along?

Oh don't worry. I know your only answer is to call us communists. You don't have an answer.

[/QUOTE]

Do YOU have an answer?

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to decide if he should say the economy is great, and it is all due to Obama, or the economy is bad, and it is due to rich people.