Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : Don't be ignorant.  Guilty until proven innocent is the wrong idea to support.  Just because you would do it does not mean eveyone would do it.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

From one of the many who thinks George Zimmerman is guilty until proven innocent, slippery slope there Ruben.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : doozy-day: Reuben is talking about intent in checking the box as a native American when Warren was applying to be a professor. What in the world are you doing saying there was political...not politaical...gain at stake at that time? Reuben is anything but dense. As for you....
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

Do you always fight Ruben's battles for him?  I should have listened to the other folks about you, they say that you like to butt in where you don't belong.

BTW, sorry for the typo.

She checked the box to gain in her career, am I wrong?

Don't try to tell me it was all innocent, I don't believe it was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : Oh my good GOD. Sigh....you asked me why I laugh in my posts. I was giving you an example in my last post. Funny, but you're the only one I have such trouble with. You're very dense. and my original laugh was not directed at anyones IQ points. It was directed at your speculation about their IQ points. Do I have to walk you through EVERYTHING???
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

As I said, since you are the only poster I have trouble with, it is best not to engage you, esp. at this time of my life.

I am hardly dense, my education and career attest to that among other things.

As for you only having trouble with me, that is too funny. I am sure it will be so to other posters who bother to read your post. See ya.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

pssst, she has trouble with a lot of folks on these boards, but don't say anything.  Maybe she'll go away mad, or even just go away.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : skeeter: Putting aside whether Warren lied or not skeeter, lying about one's credentials has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism. Liberals lie about it. Conservatives lie about it. Everybody does not lie about it, but people of all sorts of labels lie about it. It is totally irrelevant what label you may or may not come under.

It's not about the lie, it's about the reaction.

A conservative steps in it, fellow conservatives take him (or her) out.  Mark Foley, for example.  Progressives step in it, they double down their support, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and now Fauxahuantus.

At some point even progressives need to stare reality in the face here, Lizzie Warren lied to advance her personal agenda, got caught, and won't correct the record.  Progressives, other Democrats STILL back her, and dismiss the seriousness of the issue.  This issue, though we jest about it, is as serious as a heart attack.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : It's not about the lie, it's about the reaction. A conservative steps in it, fellow conservatives take him (or her) out.  Mark Foley, for example.  Progressives step in it, they double down their support, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and now Fauxahuantus. At some point even progressives need to stare reality in the face here, Lizzie Warren lied to advance her personal agenda, got caught, and won't correct the record.  Progressives, other Democrats STILL back her, and dismiss the seriousness of the issue.  This issue, though we jest about it, is as serious as a heart attack.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

skeeter:

I do not know what to say. I was all set to work on the Warren campaign, but personal issues have prevented me from doing any political work. Ordinarily I would know a lot more of what was really happening inside the party...not just what is made public.

There still seems to be factual evidence that Warren is indeed part native American. I wish the Democrats had had a primary and this had come out and been dealt with but that was not the case.

Warren and her campaign obviously could have handled this issue better. It seems like they were not ready at all for it. And now it still has legs.

The problem with that is she is the candidate. The issues need to be discussed. Right now Brown is getting a pass as this drags out.

A 6 year senate seat cannot be all about this. That is on its face ridiculous. I do not know if the Warren campaign has a plan about how to go from here. I wish I did.

Got to go. Medical appointment.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : skeeter: I do not know what to say. I was all set to work on the Warren campaign, but personal issues have prevented me from doing any political work. Ordinarily I would know a lot more of what was really happening inside the party...not just what is made public. There still seems to be factual evidence that Warren is indeed part native American. I wish the Democrats had had a primary and this had come out and been dealt with but that was not the case. Warren and her campaign obviously could have handled this issue better. It seems like they were not ready at all for it. And now it still has legs. The problem with that is she is the candidate. The issues need to be discussed. Right now Brown is getting a pass as this drags out. A 6 year senate seat cannot be all about this. That is on its face ridiculous. I do not know if the Warren campaign has a plan about how to go from here. I wish I did. Got to go. Medical appointment.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

there is NO proof that her claim to be 1/32 Cherokee is truthful.  The genealogist has backed off the claim to have found support.  She has also been found to have plagiarized her contributions to a cook book.  Small item, but goes to credibility.

But, again, it is not about getting past this, it is about this.  Warren is a proven liar on a key issue in her resume.  Brown, whom I have no particular support or ax to grind, has not been found to be so.  We can't put proven liars into positions of power, conservative or liberal, period.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Elizabeth Warren is a crusader!!!!  She will single handedly bring those evil big banks to their knees!!!!

and when she does we will be free of all that the banks do to us like:

give us mortgages
    credit cards
    personal loan
    equity loans
    small business loans
    boat loans
    car loans
    big business loans

Elizabeth Warren is my candidate!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : From one of the many who thinks George Zimmerman is guilty until proven innocent, slippery slope there Ruben.
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]

You nose is noticeably longer after you wrote that.  I have never said any such thing.  I don't believe it either: I worked for 15 years as a criminal defense attorney so I have a healthy respect for "innocent until proven guilty".  You just "think" I said such a thing.  But that merely reflects your inability to think.  Now run along.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : You nose is noticeably longer after you wrote that.  I have never said any such thing.  I don't believe it either: I worked for 15 years as a criminal defense attorney so I have a healthy respect for "innocent until proven guilty".  You just "think" I said such a thing.  But that merely reflects your inability to think.  Now run along.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Nice anti-semetic remark, how did you know that I'm Jewish? 

So counselor, based on the facts, is he guilty or inoccent?

And I won't run along now, Andi-Jen is up to her old tricks and I'm not going to let her get away with this stuff, get it?

Elizabeth Warren lied on her applications, and because she got away with it, she continued to ride the wave.

She is a shameless-shrew that is supported by the Obama machine.  Trust me, when the rest of this comes out, she'll just disappear.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Law review article on diversity: "Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995." : Nice anti-semetic remark, how did you know that I'm Jewish?  So counselor, based on the facts, is he guilty or inoccent? And I won't run along now, Andi-Jen is up to her old tricks and I'm not going to let her get away with this stuff, get it? Elizabeth Warren lied on her applications, and because she got away with it, she continued to ride the wave. She is a shameless-shrew that is supported by the Obama machine.  Trust me, when the rest of this comes out, she'll just disappear.
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]

Pinnochio was Jewish?  Man are just plain dumb.

I will leave it up to the jury to decide guilt or innocence.  I leave prejudgments, misjudgments and plain dumb statements to the likes of you.

And there is no proof Warren lied.  That's just more shameless swiftboating by conservatives who don't care about the truth.

Are you proud of the display of your ignorance on these three topics?