LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA - OBAMA NOT QUALIFIED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

Press Release: Obama & DNC admit all allegations in Berg v. Obama

E-mail Print

Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama’s “Not” Qualified to be President

Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.

2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.

4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.

6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.

7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.

8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.

9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.

10. I was not born in Hawaii.

11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.

12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.

13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.

14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.

15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.

16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.

17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.

18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.

19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.

20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.

21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.

22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.

23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.

24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.

25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.

26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.

33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.

34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.

35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.

36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.

38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.

39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.

40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.

41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.

42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.

43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.

44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.

45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.

46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.

47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.

48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.

52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.

53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.

54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.

55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.

56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.

DNC - Admitted:

1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.

2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.

3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack Hussein Obama.

4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen.

7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.

8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein Obama’s citizenship status.

9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the Democratic Nominee for President.

10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.

11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.

12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as the President of the United States.

13. The DNC admits their Credential Committee’s Report failed to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obama’s ineligibility to serve as President of the United States.

14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve as the President of the United States.

15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the United States have been personally injured as a result of not having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their votes upon.

16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which to choose from.

17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.

18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.

19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.

21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was qualified to serve as the President of the United States.

22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in violation of our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional crisis.

23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution.

24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to due process of law in violation of the United States Constitution.

25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to Equal Protection of the laws in violation of the United States Constitution.

26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic citizen’s interests, fight for their equal opportunities and fight for justice for all Americans.

27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been promoting Barack Hussein Obama’s Presidential election knowing he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
    Our website obamacrimes.com now has 50.7 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers, radio and TV stations. Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
    555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
    Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
    Cell (610) 662-3005
    (610) 825-3134
    (800) 993-PHIL [7445]
    Fax (610) 834-7659
    type="text/javascript" /> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy40554 = 'philjberg' + '@'; addy40554 = addy40554 + 'obamacrimes' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy40554 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy40554 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //-->\n philjberg@obamacrimes.com type="text/javascript"> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it type="text/javascript"> <!-- document.write( '</' ); document.write( 'span>' ); //-->

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuToYz2KMA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

There's already another thread for this. No one cares over there, either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[Quote]There's already another thread for this. No one cares over there, either.[/Quote]

They should care because if this is true, Obama cannot become President of the United States nor could he deliver my mail.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

[Quote]

They should care because if this is true, Obama cannot become President of the United States nor could he deliver my mail.[/Quote]

you know bill maher had a joke one time about mccain being a cyborg makde out of the spare parts of freddy mercury and someone else, he said it must be tru b/c he didn't write 'lol' at the end of the statement when he wrote it online. do you get the point? just b/c someone throws the accusation out there doesn't make it true.

pettiness like this makes me seriously wonder what will happen when/if obama is elected, could we see a return to the 60's?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankd8273. Show frankd8273's posts

Im not much of a believer in this but if he wont defend himself its either because hes to arrogant or hes just plain guilty, what innocent man does not defend himself????? Its pretty simple, anyone of us could do it, just prove where you were born i dont see the difficulty in it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

[Quote]

pettiness like this makes me seriously wonder what will happen when/if obama is elected, could we see a return to the 60's?[/Quote]

Sadly yes. I may not agree with Obama's viewpoints but I do fear there are way too many racists in this country who might be capable of doing the unthinkable. And not just Republicans either. My dad was recently reunited with some old army buddies who live in the south. These guys are democrats but stated they would "never vote for that N-word" (I took the liberty of trying to keep things clean. This guy said the actual word)
    Needless to say my dad isn't in contact with these guys anymore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

"...arrogant or hes just plain guilty, what innocent man does not defend himself????? "

I'll tell you what's arrogant - some nutbag ambulance chaser who thinks he has all the legal answers that have been overlooked by the Justice Department, the Supreme Court, the RNC, etc., etc., etc. As for the latter part of your post, the rule is to "never argue with an idiot. Observers may not be able to tell the difference."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

Would it be possible if you and the 9/11 conspiracy nuts could go find your own message board somewhere? This board is for grown ups (well mostly....somtimes....ok, more like once in a great while).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

[Quote]

They should care because if this is true, Obama cannot become President of the United States nor could he deliver my mail.[/Quote]

You really have a lot of time on your hands, don't you? This issue was addressed ages ago, it's a load of crap, and you know it. You're that scared of a black President??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

If this guy had any legit claims, do we not agree that they would have been addressed well before now. As it is, I think this is just some angry little attorney in PA trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.
    Move on buddy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Obama's lawyers ignored this loony lawsuit, that doesnt mean they admit any of the garbage is true. They are too busy counting the $600 million in campaign contributions. (The corrupting influence of money thing only applies to Republicans.)
    Usually this is the last refuge of liberal scoundrels---filing a lawsuit to have the courts impose a result, the other branches of government and the voters be damned.
    If you think Obama is unqualified, don't vote for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

The quote feature on this board isn't working...

Bob - Obama's lawyer didn't ignore it. They filed a motion to dismiss, and motion to delay discovery pending a ruling on the motion to dismiss. They didn't respond to the request for admissions, because the judge never ruled on whehter they had to.

Greg - was there an actual lawsuit challanging McCain's citizenship? I thought there was just speculation mixed with allegations. I'd be interested in looking at it. But it doesn't matter, because no court is going to say that McCain isn't a natural-born citizen. They'll just dust off that law from 1800-whatever that defines natural-born citizen to include the child of US parents born outside the US, and.. there you go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

[Quote]Complete BS case that doesn't deserve so much as a mention.

I wonder if the loyal democrats here showed as much justifiable ire when McCain's citizenship was challenged similarly? I don't recall seeing that.[/Quote]

You must have missed it, Greg. This bogus BS is just that; I thought we got over this type of baloney with Barry G. in '64.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]Excellent point !
    Who will defend the right to vote for illegals, the Dallas Cowboys, Mickey Mouse and the thousands of dead people submitted by ACORN? THEY are surely the disenfranchised.[/Quote]

Um, the only fault of ACORN was not policing its college kids properly so they didn't try to get a paycheck by submitting false names.

There was no voter fraud. This has been addressed long ago.

Of course, if you'd like to join the ranks of the troofers, be my guest.

(And no, I don't give a crap about whether McCain is a natural citizen either.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]You must have missed it, Greg. This bogus BS is just that; I thought we got over this type of baloney with Barry G. in '64.[/Quote]

Leave Kenny G. alone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hornet. Show Hornet's posts

American fascism is alive and well. Not that I ever had a doubt, mind you.

Greg, I rarely agreed with you, but I respected you for being above this kind of moronic crap. You used to appeal to reason. Hopefully you're happy down there in the mud with the rest of the mindless millions you defend so eloquently.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]Voter fraud? How about the 1990 census. We got $10.50 an hour. Great money back then. Plus $1 per completed form. I must have filled out 1000 from my livingroom.[/Quote]
    But did you put Mickey, Minnie, and three ducklings on your form?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]High on drugs, I might add.[/Quote]
    Oh, Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, and the drummer from Def Leppard, then

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[Quote]The quote feature on this board isn't working...

Bob - Obama's lawyer didn't ignore it. They filed a motion to dismiss, and motion to delay discovery pending a ruling on the motion to dismiss. They didn't respond to the request for admissions, because the judge never ruled on whehter they had to.

Greg - was there an actual lawsuit challanging McCain's citizenship? I thought there was just speculation mixed with allegations. I'd be interested in looking at it. But it doesn't matter, because no court is going to say that McCain isn't a natural-born citizen. They'll just dust off that law from 1800-whatever that defines natural-born citizen to include the child of US parents born outside the US, and.. there you go.[/Quote]

McCain can produce proof of citizenship and has done so. Obama on the other hand has this lawsuit and two others where all he has to do is show proof that he is a natural born citizen of the U.S. and that he performed the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain his U.S. Citizenship status. To this point, he hasn't done either. Therefore, I wonder if this ruling makes him ineligible to become President of the United States even if he wins the election in under two weeks from now?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[Quote]

Obama's lawyers ignored this loony lawsuit, that doesnt mean they admit any of the garbage is true. They are too busy counting the $600 million in campaign contributions. (The corrupting influence of money thing only applies to Republicans.)

Usually this is the last refuge of liberal scoundrels---filing a lawsuit to have the courts impose a result, the other branches of government and the voters be damned.

If you think Obama is unqualified, don't vote for him.

[/Quote]

Then answer this question: Why hasn't Obama produced these legal documents to make this lawsuit and two others asking the same thing to just go away? All he has to do is produce the documents and still he hasn't. Why? Maybe the lawsuit has merit and is right! If so, Obama CANNOT BE PRESIDENT UNDER THE LAWS OF THE CONSITUTION!!!

Another question: Why isn't this not the lead story on the news? Why is it being buried by the mainstream media? If true and Obama isn't legal to be president under the law, then this could be the biggest political blunder in American history and McCain wins due to the fact that the DNC cannot reload because of the potential scandal. That is why it is important!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[Quote]Complete BS case that doesn't deserve so much as a mention.

I wonder if the loyal democrats here showed as much justifiable ire when McCain's citizenship was challenged similarly? I don't recall seeing that.[/Quote]

McCain's citizenship isn't in question here. Obama's is and all he has to do is produce the documents that show he is legal under the Consitution to be President of the United States. Still, Obama hasn't produced the documents asked for in this lawsuit and instead decided to try to get it dismissed. When that request was denied, Obama's tact on this was to ignore it. Therefore, the judgement by the court place against Obama and raising the question. Is Obama legal to become President of the United States?

Again, all Obama has to do is show the documents and have them examined to prove they aren't fake, forged, or tampered. If and when proved that the documents are legit, the lawsuit goes away.

How dare you call this a "Complete BS case that doesn't deserve so much as a mention." when so much is at stake here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You are getting way too excited! This is more desperation politics from the right wing. You are still hoping that Ayres and Obama will marry in a muslim ceremony where they will declare rtheir intent to start a communist revolution. Both scenarios have as much likelihood of success.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[Quote]

McCain's citizenship isn't in question here. Obama's is and all he has to do is produce the documents that show he is legal under the Consitution to be President of the United States. Still, Obama hasn't produced the documents asked for in this lawsuit and instead decided to try to get it dismissed. When that request was denied, Obama's tact on this was to ignore it. Therefore, the judgement by the court place against Obama and raising the question. Is Obama legal to become President of the United States?
    [/Quote]

It's sad, really, that you keep talking so much when you have no idea what you're talking about. Let me break it down for you:

1. McCain's citizenship was never in question. The question was whether he was "natural-born," which is what the Constitution requires. But, we've talked about that before, and it's not the issue here.
    2. Obama doesn't have to do anything. He filed a motion to dismiss, which he is allowed to do. A person is not required to give in to demands made as part of a BS lawsuit while awaiting a ruling on a MTD.
    3. The judge has not ruled on the motion to dismiss. Your statement that the judge ruled and Obama ignored it shows that you're either lying or you have no interest in facts.
    4. The full docket can be found here: http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/
    5. If either McCain or Obama were ineligible to be President, his campaign never would have made it this far.
    6. The judge will probably not rule on Obama's motion to dismiss until after Nov. 4, because, if Obama loses, he won't have to deal with it. Judges are busy.