Legalizing Medical Marijuana- Ballot Question #3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Legalizing Medical Marijuana- Ballot Question #3

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

I believe in saving the best for last..so as we go into the final week (thankfully!!) before the election..should we talk about legalizing marjuana for medicinal use? Is this a no-brainer?

Yes, and not just for medicinal use. Think of how much marijuana would help people like jmel, skeeter and NOMO.

I don't know....it hasn't exactly done wonders for you....

But it would do wonders for you:)........ Give it a shot and let us know how that goes!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Legalizing Medical Marijuana- Ballot Question #3

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

I'm aware. I'd have no problem if alcohol were illegal.  

Seriously? Yikes!

Seriously, a lot of loved ones would be alive today if drugs and alcohol weren't so easily accessible. I know its a fantasy but if I can do my little part of preventing someone else from losing loved ones to either of these then I'll feel better saying ok to one of the choices, there is only one choice presently on the ballot. 

Everyone has a right to their opinion and it should be respected. We all bring different things to the table here . I am curious though...what is your position on guns and gun control?

Everyone does have a right to their opinion, as do I. 

lol...I knew you wouldn't answer the question :-) Yes..I believe I stated that everyone has a right to their opinion. The problem is that when one's opinion is..shall we say..inconsistent..that it affects their credibility.

Of course..like I said ..everyone brings different things to the table. For some..credibility matters..for others..pot-stirring is the name of the game ( no pun intended).

I will say this...if you had a consistent opinion..you would say that inanimate objects don't kill people...people kill people. Marijuana and alcohol are both inanimate objects..as are guns.

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts