2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: Less than thrilling poll numbers

That is going to leave a mark!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Looking forward to the spin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Is there a Vegas line on how low HE sinks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

This can't be Gallup Poll, it must have been a slanted Rasmussen Poll.  Obama's numbers are up, I believe beKool-kelldog told us just recently.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Why I think HE needs a ratings 'bailout' from the federal government !!

How can HE dare to continue to speak of America winning when he's lower than Nixon?
    Dimentia?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Funny, today Rasmussen has him at 50%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval 47%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

LMLAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

And this is a perfect example of why I refuse to participate in polls.  I honestly do not have a 100% approve or 100% disapprove answer for ANY of those broad topics.

"The economy"?  Well which particular actions?  He's done well in some respects and he's blown it in others.  I can't say I approve or disapprove of Obama's approach to "the economy" without dumbing down the answer to the point of meaninglessness. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Worst ever, and if it weren't for the media, #'s would be so much lower.

Try throwing your spin at that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Less than thrilling poll numbers:
    And this is a perfect example of why I refuse to participate in polls.  I honestly do not have a 100% approve or 100% disapprove answer for ANY of those broad topics. "The economy"?  Well which particular actions?  He's done well in some respects and he's blown it in others.  I can't say I approve or disapprove of Obama's approach to "the economy" without dumbing down the answer to the point of meaninglessness. 
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

Right.  Keep wishing the facts away.  Now, the people answering the polls are too dumb.  In reality, the failure of progressivism is reach even those who don't know what it is.  You progressives are destroying the economy, if nothign else, by ignoring it.

I can't wait until all you progressives gain complete control over the economy.  I mean, I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage, as it was pointed out by a famous Obama supporter.

Well, Obama has delivered on one of those items, hasn't he?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Less than thrilling poll numbers : Right.  Keep wishing the facts away.  Now, the people answering the polls are too dumb.  In reality, the failure of progressivism is reach even those who don't know what it is.  You progressives are destroying the economy, if nothign else, by ignoring it. I can't wait until all you progressives gain complete control over the economy.  I mean, I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage, as it was pointed out by a famous Obama supporter. Well, Obama has delivered on one of those items, hasn't he?
    Posted by skeeter20

Yea you tell him KEEP WISHING THE FACTS AWAY

Funny, today Rasmussen has him at 50%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval 47%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

LMLAO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

beKool... sureeee. 50% makes the Messiah a real winner.

One and OUT.
    There will be major partying when HE steps down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Less than thrilling poll numbers : Right.  Keep wishing the facts away.  Now, the people answering the polls are too dumb.  In reality, the failure of progressivism is reach even those who don't know what it is.  You progressives are destroying the economy, if nothign else, by ignoring it. I can't wait until all you progressives gain complete control over the economy.  I mean, I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage, as it was pointed out by a famous Obama supporter. Well, Obama has delivered on one of those items, hasn't he?
    Posted by skeeter20

Progressives this progressives that.  Every post of yours is the same worthless rant.  You must lead a sad life, man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Do you have the same issue with whacko wingnut this whacko wingnut that? Didn't think so...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Do you have the same issue with whacko wingnut this whacko wingnut that?
    Posted by WIIN12AM

Yup

Didn't think so...
    Posted by WIIN12AM

Someone cares, I'm sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

LOL...lie to yourself all you want...we all know better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Less than thrilling poll numbers : Progressives this progressives that.  Every post of yours is the same worthless rant.  You must lead a sad life, man.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

Sad???

Sad how??  Sad like a funeral??

Progressivism is a dark evil cloud that has decended on civilization.  I know, I used to be one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Wait remind me again....who is the President?...you know that guy in the Executive Branch...the dude in the Oval Office.....Last I checked it was Barack Obama...and he's a Democrat...........deal with it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Wait remind me again....who is the President?...you know that guy in the Executive Branch...the dude in the Oval Office.....Last I checked it was Barack Obama...and he's a Democrat...........deal with it!

You mean the way the Dems dealt with it when a Repub was in office??? Bwahahahahahahaha...

Sections
Shortcuts