Liberal goon and hypocrite Bill Maher - attacks confiscatory tax policy in California

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Liberal goon and hypocrite Bill Maher - attacks confiscatory tax policy in California

No surprise. It's always comical to me when someone disagrees with something in the abstract..until it actually affects them. Then they change their position. Kind of like that Portman guy who was opposed to gay marriage...that is..until his gay son wanted to marry. Then he was in support of it.

On another note...does anyone..anywhere even pay attention to Bill Maher..?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: Liberal goon and hypocrite Bill Maher - attacks confiscatory tax policy in California

Bill Maher should have a 99% tax rate - he's not very funny, or talented.  He works one hour a day, 30 weeks a year, and spends most of his time smoking pot.  But somehow he makes thousands of times the salary of fire-fighters and police officers.

Cry me a river.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

So Billy Boy, you don't like it when the idiots you support come after you to pay for the shiiite programs and policies you want? Oh so now do you want to starve the poor and shove granny over the cliff like you have accused others that object to higher taxes? OK, I don't know if he actually said that but he certainly supported people that did.

What a flaming hypocrtie and rectal orifice.

Take your punishment like a man you pu55y!!!!!!!!

"I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70 percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - you could actually lose me. It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/03/16/bill-maher-california-income-taxes-liberals-you-could-actually-lose-m#ixzz2NivQWB4i

Bill Maher is a goon? LOL

I love it when he drives you wingnuts crazy:)......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

No surprise. It's always comical to me when someone disagrees with something in the abstract..until it actually affects them. Then they change their position. Kind of like that Portman guy who was opposed to gay marriage...that is..until his gay son wanted to marry. Then he was in support of it.

I watch his show every week:)......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Bill Maher should have a 99% tax rate - he's not very funny, or talented.  He works one hour a day, 30 weeks a year, and spends most of his time smoking pot.  But somehow he makes thousands of times the salary of fire-fighters and police officers.

Cry me a river.

Sounds like you are jealous. But then, you proabably love Rush Limbaugh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I have to say I find it odd how much grief Portman is getting. Shouldn't it be a good thing he is supporting his son by changing his position?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

I have to say I find it odd how much grief Portman is getting. Shouldn't it be a good thing he is supporting his son by changing his position?

Portman is getting grief because everyone knows that if it hadn't been his own son, he never would have flip-flopped. That's how wingnuts are. If it doesn't affect them, they don't care.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

Portman is getting grief because everyone knows that if it hadn't been his own son, he never would have flip-flopped. That's how wingnuts are. If it doesn't affect them, they don't care.

But it was OK for Obama to switch his position after a lifetime of opposing SSM?  It was fine and he was "evolving" when he switched like a light switch needing the gay community vote..........right?

Sigh

Shhh...only dems get to change their position...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

But it was OK for Obama to switch his position after a lifetime of opposing SSM?  It was fine and he was "evolving" when he switched like a light switch needing the gay community vote..........right?

Sigh

Shhh...only dems get to change their position...

You mean "evolve".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Sigh

Obama already had the Gay vote - I agree he was playing politics, but it was more about getting or keeping the older voters.

But Obama went from supporting civil unions to supporting gay marriage - that's not that big a leap.  For Republicans, this is going to be a problem - they look like they are just chasing a demographic, and by doing so, they are causing a rift within their own party.  The tea party crowd still considers homosexuality an un-natural abomination.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Cry me a river.

Sounds like you are jealous. But then, you proabably love Rush Limbaugh.

I wouldn't say jealous - I might switch places with him, but if I did, I sure wouldn't complain about my tax rate!

Limbaugh is a thousand times worse - his only talent is lying loudly to people.  His lemmings don't seem to understand that any reflection at all that leads him away from his professed ideology is a danger to his bottom line.  Who would trust a person like that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

The tea party crowd still considers homosexuality an un-natural abomination.

No, you're talkimg about social conservatives, not tea-party conservatives. The tea-party is all about fiscal conservatism and limited government. Jeez people, it's like you're not even trying to get it straight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

No surprise. It's always comical to me when someone disagrees with something in the abstract..until it actually affects them. Then they change their position. Kind of like that Portman guy who was opposed to gay marriage...that is..until his gay son wanted to marry. Then he was in support of it. On another note...does anyone..anywhere even pay attention to Bill Maher..?

Since I've never heard of him before this I have to ask, does anyone even pay attention to "that Portman guy?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

The tea party crowd still considers homosexuality an un-natural abomination.

No, you're talkimg about social conservatives, not tea-party conservatives. The tea-party is all about fiscal conservatism and limited government. Jeez people, it's like you're not even trying to get it straight.

University of Washington poll of 1,695 registered voters in the state of Washington reported that 73% of Tea Party supporters disapprove of Obama's policy of engaging with Muslim countries, 88% approve of the controversial Arizona immigration lawenacted in 2010 which requires police to question people they suspect are illegal immigrants for proof of legal status, 54% feel that immigration is changing the culture in the U.S. for the worse, 82% do not believe that gay and lesbian couples should have the legal right to marry, and that about 52% believed that "Compared to the size of the group, lesbians and gays have too much political power".[193][194][195]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

California's tax laws are really messed up.  they have really screwed up property tax laws that cause all kinds of problems.  its the result of referendums run amok.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Right, the old biased poll ploy. Nice try slomag.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/04/27/race-obsessed-professor-helps-media-prove-tea-partiers-are-racist

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Right, the old biased poll ploy. Nice try slomag.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/04/27/race-obsessed-professor-helps-media-prove-tea-partiers-are-racist

Oh right, I forgot polls have a liberal bias.  How's Romney doing in Ohio?

You don't really need polls anyway - just look at the tea party candidates - Michele Bachmann, Christine O'Donnell, Richard Mourdock, Todd Akin - they're not all like this, but if they are like this, they're tea party candidates.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Sigh

Obama already had the Gay vote - I agree he was playing politics, but it was more about getting or keeping the older voters.

But Obama went from supporting civil unions to supporting gay marriage - that's not that big a leap.  For Republicans, this is going to be a problem - they look like they are just chasing a demographic, and by doing so, they are causing a rift within their own party.  The tea party crowd still considers homosexuality an un-natural abomination.

"but it was more about getting or keeping the older voters."

Huh?  You think the the "older" voters support SSM?  You do know that the African American community is against SSM by about 75-25 right?  Obama`s "coming out" was ENTIRELY and 100% POLITICAL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Sigh

Huh?  You think the the "older" voters support SSM?  You do know that the African American community is against SSM by about 75-25 right?  Obama`s "coming out" was ENTIRELY and 100% POLITICAL.

No, what I meant was I think he's being true to his position now, but was hedging in 2008 because he was playing it safe politically.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Sigh

No, what I meant was I think he's being true to his position now, but was hedging in 2008 because he was playing it safe politically.

Oh PAH-LEASeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!   A Y K M?

Yah, Portman is "playing it safe politically" too.  C`mon slomag my friend............the truth will set you free. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Sigh

Yah, Portman is "playing it safe politically" too.  C`mon slomag my friend............the truth will set you free. 

Hey, I'm agreeing with you that Obama was playing politics with the issue - what does it matter if his true position was then or now?

The GOP had better be careful about all these pseudo-liberal 2016 contenders crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden.  What do you do if guys like Portman, Jeb, Christie, Jindal & Daniels are fighting for the blue state red votes in the primaries, and just one Sarah Palin type gobbles up all the redneck votes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Sigh

Hey, I'm agreeing with you that Obama was playing politics with the issue - what does it matter if his true position was then or now?

The GOP had better be careful about all these pseudo-liberal 2016 contenders crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden.  What do you do if guys like Portman, Jeb, Christie, Jindal & Daniels are fighting for the blue state red votes in the primaries, and just one Sarah Palin type gobbles up all the redneck votes?

Good point.  I`m blown away by how stupid the GOP is right now.  Bush, Jindal, Rubio, ??? None of the above IMO.  Point is..........politicians change views with the (political) wind.  Portman now supporting his son`s situation is just another shift.

I think 2016 is a million miles away. 

Good night my friend.  Happy St. Patrick`s Day.  If you induldge......have fun.  Don`t drive.