Liberal Hollywood Demands Clint Eastwood Give Back Oscars After His Controversial Convention Speech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Liberal Hollywood Demands Clint Eastwood Give Back Oscars After His Controversial Convention Speech

And let them speak.  Let him speak.  Again.  And again.  In fact, he has.  Someone should have taken the shovel away.  But he does indeed speak his mind.  All of it, at the moment.  More power to him.  Especially now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Liberal Hollywood Demands Clint Eastwood Give Back Oscars After His Controversial Convention Speech

Mr. Eastwood, here's another prop.  Mr. Eastwood, meet Mr. Shovel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's ok for Sean Pen to give man hugs to Hugo Chavez, or Baldwin to make all the comments he made about Bush. And the Dixie Chicks or Springsteen.

But one conservative celebrity speaks out and there is total media outrage.

He's lost his mind bla bla bla.

[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the feeling you didn't see it and we're just getting a kneejerk wingnut response. 

[/QUOTE]

I saw it, all of it.

I enjoyed it thought it was brilliant considering it was off the cuff ad lib.

The points he made in the context of the speech were dead on.

I can understand why you did not like it and also understand why he has been slimed afterwards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mr. Eastwood, here's another prop.  Mr. Eastwood, meet Mr. Shovel.

[/QUOTE]

You mean Mr. Shovel ready?

He's still in hiding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's ok for Sean Pen to give man hugs to Hugo Chavez, or Baldwin to make all the comments he made about Bush. And the Dixie Chicks or Springsteen.

[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the feeling you didn't see it and we're just getting a kneejerk wingnut response. 

[/QUOTE]

I saw it, all of it.

I can understand why you did not like it and also understand why he has been slimed afterwards.

[/QUOTE]

Content aside, I thought he embarrased himself. He should stick to scripts and rehersal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw it, all of it.

[/QUOTE]

Content aside, I thought he embarrased himself. He should stick to scripts and rehersal.

[/QUOTE]

Not everyone likes a teleprompter.

VP blunder does ok with scripts and rehearsal though.

Sections
Shortcuts