Liberal hypocrites often support "holding Government hostage"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Liberal hypocrites often support "holding Government hostage"

Commenter on NBC news site: 
    "Let me remind you of a similar, albeit more cowardly, refusal to compromise that happened in 2011 in a quaint little town called Madison Wisconsin.

If I recall correctly it was similar in that a certain bill, The 2011 Wisconsin Act 10, was opposed by the Wisconsin Liberals/Progressives. Not only did the cowards try to stop the passage they took it to the adolescent point that all 14 Senate Democrats fled the state and hid like rats in the other Liberal bastion of criminality, Illinois.

So that exhibition of patriotism was proudly voiced as "This is what Democracy looks like" but the current opposition from the evil bogeymen Republicans and TEA Party is being denounced as unpatriotic, terrorist, extortion and any other pejorative possible.

The level of hypocrisy is overwhelming. Not only did the cowards on the Democrat side run like little girls from their responsibility of governance they advocated near riots and vandalizing the State Capitol.

That little dog and pony show lasted 20 days and was praised by the Liberals/Progressives and their complicit media as heroic. Disrupting a whole States ability to be governed as they hid was OK, but this protest is considered tyrannical, criminal and any other pejorative imaginable.

That was the Liberal/Progressive response as the "Flee Party". Along with unions goonions shipping in thousands of violent protestors, schools required to close for weeks as the teachers took to rioting rather than teaching, students were pulled out of class to give the illusion of "solidarity" even though most of them had no idea what the protests were about and over $270,000 worth of damage to the Capitol was all acceptable "debate".

This is the level of hypocrisy of the Liberal/Progressive unwashed masses. If they do it, it's OK. If the Republicans do it, it's wrong.

Their hypocrisy is only surpassed by their ability to lie so easily.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Re: Liberal hypocrites often support

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"Let me remind you of a similar, albeit more cowardly, refusal to compromise that happened in 2011 in a quaint little town called Madison Wisconsin.

Before I read any further, did whatever happened in Madison, Wisconsin threaten to force the nation to default on its debt and payment obligations?

I hope you understand, but I'd really like to be sure this isn't the equivalent of calling that one time Ted Kennedy locked himself in his office for a nap a "shutdown"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Before I read any further, did whatever happened in Madison, Wisconsin threaten to force the nation to default on its debt and payment obligations?

I hope you understand, but I'd really like to be sure this isn't the equivalent of calling that one time Ted Kennedy locked himself in his office for a nap a "shutdown"

Lame response. A state was near anarchy, thanks to radical leftists...and the Democrats and media cheered them on .
    "this is what democracy looks like"

Have the Republicans fled the country to prevent a quorum? If not, maybe rachet down the "terrorist" "extortionist" rhetoric.....

Wisconsin shows government shutdowns are favored, as long as Dems do it !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

So basically, it's nothing like what you are comparing it to

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [quote]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why dont you just admit you dont give two cents about the "country being forced to default on it's debt" it's all about protecting your parties tactics and betraying the other side as worse in every situation!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

More false equivalence from the falsifiers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

lol more lame slander from the slanderers

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

lol more lame slander from the slanderers

[/QUOTE]

It's not slander when you're actually dishonest or disingenuous, as the OP is.