Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarBozachT00. Show OscarBozachT00's posts

Re: Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ

In Response to Re: Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ:
    DING! DING! DING! Have an uncle who served in Korea. NEVER speaks about it. Friend of my parents served THREE tours in Vietnam. NEVER speaks about it. It's like guys who brag about how tough they. Those are usually the ones who are the furthest thing from tough. Someone who served honorably in war doesn't have to brag about it. They know what they did
    Posted by hawkeye01

Contrast that with John Kerry.  Then add all the attacks and undermining of our men and women in service and you can see that he is a fraud.  No true hero undermines his men at war.  John Kerry did. 

John Kerry has more in common with Jane Fonda than the men who fought in Vietnam.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansonbrother. Show Hansonbrother's posts

Kerry Derangement Syndrome

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ : Contrast that with John Kerry.  Then add all the attacks and undermining of our men and women in service and you can see that he is a fraud.  No true hero undermines his men at war.  John Kerry did.  John Kerry has more in common with Jane Fonda than the men who fought in Vietnam.
    Posted by OscarBozachT00

I suppose Oscar that you think the Viet Nam War was a good thing for the country?  And face it, you are guessing at the facts.  You weren't there. You didn't put your life on the line, but you question those that did.  That is a cowardly act.  You don't like Kerry's politics so you smear him.  Shameful.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ : Did you know that John Kerry dressed up in various uniforms in Vietnam and acted out various hero scenes.  He had his acted out heroism filmed in Vietnam in preperation for his political career.  So yes... his fellow servicemen thought he was a fraud from day one. When he went home before everyone else without any serious wounds, they lost all respect for him... The Swift Boat Veterans organization was created to expose the real John Kerry.  Some of the most decorated military men in US history were part of that group ... when you call the Swift Boat Veterans lairs and bozos... that makes you a political hack. I now this doesn't matter to you .... but to most servicemen it does. 
    Posted by OscarBozachT00

Political hack?  Huh?  No, I question this conservative financed smear campaign
    because I have respect for the truth and for those that serve our country.  If anyone is a hack it would be someone who accepts a shaky story because of political expedience: the end justifies the means.   That would be you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

In Response to Re: Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ : I suppose Oscar that you think the Viet Nam War was a good thing for the country?  And face it, you are guessing at the facts.  You weren't there. You didn't put your life on the line, but you question those that did.  That is a cowardly act.  You don't like Kerry's politics so you smear him.  Shameful.   
    Posted by Reubenhop

"Shameful".. rather judgamental.

Rather then obfuscate the issue why not simply state your opinion.
    Do you believe John Jerrys 'version'? Do you completely trust what Kerry says?

Welcome to the big leagues.. politics and smearing go hand in hand. Hows the view from the ivory tower?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

Understandable... they are so.. 'sensitive'.

Do as they say, not as they do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansonbrother. Show Hansonbrother's posts

We didn't hear about Rather using forged documents?

Really? We're just going to make crap up now?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansonbrother. Show Hansonbrother's posts

And I love the Glenn Beck-ian "I'm not SAYING that John Kerry's wounds were phony, I'm just asking QUESTIONS."

time to break out the Vicks Vaporub

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

Boy, look at how rattled the left is at the mere questioning (which I have never done) of John Kerry's military record. Odd we didn't hear this when the number one news org in the world got caught using forgeries to question a certain other candidate in that same race eh? No
    Posted by GreginMeffa

That's apples and oranges.
    CBS is an independent news organization that thought it had a story. It didn't and those involved were fired.
    The swift boaters were a bunch of political hacks who had an agenda. They never supplied one piece of proof for their allegations yet the wingnuts take it as gospel. Military records are hard to forge and people who do are usually prosecuted. There was a guy at my VFW arrested for forging his wartime service and wearing medals he didn't earn. Why wasn't Kerry prosecuted? Because his records were accurate.
    All you cowards on this board who are going to question someone's military service based on hearsay from political hacks are just that, cowards. Haven't spent a second under fire let alone in any branch of the service. You have no shame and would belittle a MoH winner if it was politically expedient. You make me sick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

The Vietnam War wasn't ridiculous and divisive enough that it needs to be fought again...35 years after Saigon fell...and on the frakkkin' Globe internet forum??!!?

Someone has a case of shell-shock....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Didn't realize there was a statute of limitations for topics. Good to know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

For topics, no.  For illogically-formed arguments, yes...it seems at least 6 pages of responses too long.

What IS the argument here, anyway?  That all veterans are saints except for Kerry and Murtha...?  Good luck with that....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Good thing we're evolving!