Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless"

In Response to Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless" : I am not ignoring it, I cut and pasted it from your post. I guess I'm getting to the point where it is obvious you are not representing the facts properly, and can't defend your charges. A far as the NEW quote you are adding, who is he supposed to address the issue of leaks from the White House to?  the janitor?  He's holding the president accountable for what goes on in his White House. Fair game. If you have a problem with this, then I guess you really have a problem with "Bush lied, people died".
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

It's not new.  Read the posts above.  He blames the pesident directly for aiding the enemy.  It is a lie.  And it is done for political purposes.  These people are just more conservative swiftboaters. 

And no, I don't think "Bush lied and people died" is an accurate description of our problematic Iraq invasion. Again, a gross misstatement of the facts for political purposes.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless" : It's not new.  Read the posts above.  He blames the pesident directly for aiding the enemy.  It is a lie.  And it is done for political purposes.  These people are just more conservative swiftboaters.  And no, I don't think "Bush lied and people died" is an accurate description of our problematic Iraq invasion. Again, a gross misstatement of the facts for political purposes.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you stand behind the obviously flawed "Bush Lied/People Died", and yet fail to apply the same standard to Obama for the same (generally) offense.

I don't think it is a lie, Obama is responsible: it is Obama's watch.  If someone under him did it, it would take about two minutes to find out who.  If that person is not made known and punished by minute three, then Obama owns it, not whoever did it. And, that leaks were made is not in question.

Unless you want to tell me Obama doesn't know who leaked the classified information from his White House.  Then, we can start a competency hearing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless" : Can you please state examples of where religious views are being imposed on others.. Do you mean on indivduals or on this morally corrupt society? Might homosexuality be 'somewhere' on the list?  Using tis as an example, isn't the state imposing it's will over parental rights by it's teachings.    We exercise man view over our own laws. Would you like examples? Laws are becomming worthless unless they serve some political agenda.
    Posted by NO MO O[/QUOTE]

There is no rational reason to restrict the rights of gays.  Much of the opposition to seeking equal rights to gays is faith based.  You yourself talk vaguely of "tradition" and "morality" all based on your religious upbringing.  You want to impose that vision on others to their detriment.  That's wrong.  Your faith is not what others believe in.

Parents have the right to find other educational options if they don't like the state's.  They cannot impose their will on others. 

And all laws are political: that's where they come from.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless" : Glad to see you stand behind the obviously flawed "Bush Lied/People Died", and yet fail to apply the same standard to Obama for the same (generally) offense. I don't think it is a lie, Obama is responsible: it is Obama's watch.  If someone under him did it, it would take about two minutes to find out who.  If that person is not made known and punished by minute three, then Obama owns it, not whoever did it. And, that leaks were made is not in question. Unless you want to tell me Obama doesn't know who leaked the classified information from his White House.  Then, we can start a competency hearing.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

I do not stand behind the "Bush lied, people died" concept. But apparently you are willing to accept similar treatment of Obama. Hypocrisy.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Liberals call Navy Seals / US Special Forces "Gutless" : I do not stand behind the "Bush lied, people died" concept. But apparently you are willing to accept similar treatment of Obama. Hypocrisy.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Well, no, they are not the same at all.  "Bush Lied/People Died"  is a complete falsehood, with no evidence, direct or indirect to substantiate it.  It is an emotional outburst from the left that makes a nice bumper sticker, and that's it.

Obama is not lying, he is just not solving a problem that someone on his staff created. 

Someone leaked intelligence in the White House, that is an indisputable FACT.  Get that through your head.  The leaks, at least some of them, due to the nature of them were in the company of Obama, due to the nature of the leaks.

So you have a small group of high ranking officials, maybe a universe of 10, within which someone leaked national secrets.  I would imagine it would take about five minutes to figure out who. 

Seeing that the leaks continue, and the president won't take action, he owns it, he is responsible.

See how that's different?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Which leaks by the White House caused lives to be lost?

I read that the DOD wouldn't support the filming of the movie "The Green Berets" because they said it contained Top Secret information.  To help out John Wayne, a Senator took to the Senate floor to read outloud the passages of the book that contained the Top Secret Information, therefore making the passages no longer top secret.