Re: Library Dedication for W
posted at 4/28/2013 12:51 AM EDT
In response to bigdog2's comment:
In response to nhsteven's comment:
Just read this thread; hilarious. If W is a genius compared to Obama. I guess that explains
1. Going from a record BLACK Budget surplus to a record RED deficit; largely thanks to excessive tax breaks & the Iraq War
2. Starting a war with IRAQ based on WMDs. A few offshoots:
2.1 The Valerie Plame incident, initiated by Cheney to punish her & spouse for claiming there was no uranium cake from Niger; impact: A multi-trillion dollar international compromise on the tracking of nuclear weapons proliferation, which was censored here; but they're pretty p-ssed overseas.
2.2 Unprecedented illegal WAR profiteering, the real reason for the IRAQ WAR; to whit; during WWII, an ESSENTIAL War, FDR threw a bunch of his buddies in jail for WAR profiteering. IRAQ was much worse. How many companies were disciplined for WAR profiteering in the IRAQ WAR? NONE!
2.3 Abu Ghraib
3. If Obama supporters are stupid, then so must be heads of State throughout the world, who generally speaking respect Obama and think Bush is a moron. To whit: Recall the EU Summits attended by Bush.
5. The Alberto Gonzalez Justice Dep't scandal.
6. Katrina - You're doing a heckuva job Brownie.
7. The 2008 Financial Collapse - without it, McCain would have won. Who knows how low the DOW would have gone if he did.
8. 9/11 - Actually, he likely gets a pass here; if Congress wasn't so obssessed with attempting to impeach Clinton over a cigar, maybe they would have heeded the CIA warnings.
9. No raise in the Minimum Wage
10. Kenny Boy - Smartly, he distanced himself from him; partly as the result of SEC deregulation, there were other major financial scandals as well.
11. Suppression of stem cell & climate research
12. And who can forget slandering Kerry's purple hearts, while the top 2 in the WH were draft dodgers?
To his credit, he realized Cheney was playing him during the 2nd term, and subsequently basically told him to get lost, starting with his refusal to pardon defendants in the Gonzalez scandal . Nevertheless, according to an exhaustive pooled survey of presidential rankings, he is ranked 35th (Out of 43), while Obama is ranked 14th.
In order for the Republican party to get a Commander-In-Chief elected going forward, they shall need a candidate that adheres to the proud conservative model of Goldwater & Reagan, not the greedy hypocritical excuse that the majority is not falling for. This shall include the tough task of standing up to the related well heeled spheres of influence, and the fringe. In addition, they need to have wingnuts such as Perry, Aiken, Sourdock and lately a bunch more to keep their ignorant mouths shut.
Your post is LOL funny! Nice swing and miss. Everything you cite about Iraq is WRONG! Everything. You should try and learn how the government works and who voted for the war. Save yourself some time. It was all the Democrats.
The heads of state throughout the world have ZERO respect for Obama and it`s well known. He`s a joke! Travel abroad and you will feel like a fool and be laughed at. Bowing to the Chinese, Arab spring, he`s the joke of Europe and viewed as a used car salesman. They all know he`s a pushover.
Gitmo.........still open, no changes
Katrina...........vs the gulf oil spill and Obama`s incomptence? A Y F K M?
2008 collapse? Dems in control since 2006. Barney Frank? Again, AYFKM?
Lastly, Kerry`s purple hearts.........BWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I`m wondering how many soldiers reported for duty with a video camera team to record their lies, fake injuries, and liveshots?
Go back to your dreamland.
Yes, Barney Frank contributed to the 2008 Collapse; thanks for the correction. And yes, Obama's taken criticism for keeping GITMO Open, a broken promise. And agreed, Obama's Gulf Oil Spill response was too measured; however, like Barney Frank, recall the DRILL BABY DRILL mantra of the Repubs; and some Repubs felt he still acted too rash. There are other policy failures too: such as Benghazi, Fast & Furious & the FBI's mishandling of the Tsarnaev Bros. (Of course, Bush doesn't get a complete pass on 9/11 either). Nobody's perfect. Otherwise, your retorts are laughable made up gibberish replete with school yard banter.
Good luck waiting for a Republican President.