Library Dedication for W

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Library Dedication for W

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

As with Benghazi, Obama et al came outwith the tippy-toe around the truth.

The morning after Benghazi:

"And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi. 

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it.  Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. "

Stop lying. As with other hate speech, it only flies in small groups of like-minded buffoons.

Since other conservative liars pushed the same nonsense here, I at least know what you think you are referring to with Benghazi.

But the Marathon bombing? I can't imagine what sort of trutheresque conspiracy you are now alleging about Obama. What, exactly, did he hide?

You can highlight your nonsense in red all you like.  Perhaps you (and 46and2) could watch the impromptu press conference the incompetent-in-chief through today?  I watched. Funny how the SECOND question out of the chute from the press corp was:

"Mr President, could you speak to the massive intelligence failures surrounding both Benghazi and the Boston Marathon, the lack of answers (coverup), and the failure of your administration to respond with accuracy"

Geee............I must be crazy to think that the administration should recognize terrorism, that we were warned of, ignored and/or covered up by saying "it was a video" or "let`s not jump to conclusions".  The administration simply will not admit that al Queda is as active as they ever were and the war on terror needs to be fought every day.

Second question was EXACTLY what I`ve been saying and asking right here and some of you are so out of it you`ll simple never wake up.

(BTW, Obama danced and cajoled, and never answered the direct question.....big surprise)

You seem to be changing your tune. First it was putting blame on the administation for these attacks for happening and now it's about wanting them to acknowledge these were terrorist attacks. Of course these events were terrorism. No doubt about it. But to blame the admin for these happening is ludicrous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it.  Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. "

Stop lying. As with other hate speech, it only flies in small groups of like-minded buffoons.

Since other conservative liars pushed the same nonsense here, I at least know what you think you are referring to with Benghazi.

But the Marathon bombing? I can't imagine what sort of trutheresque conspiracy you are now alleging about Obama. What, exactly, did he hide?

You can highlight your nonsense in red all you like.  Perhaps you (and 46and2) could watch the impromptu press conference the incompetent-in-chief through today?  I watched. Funny how the SECOND question out of the chute from the press corp was:

"Mr President, could you speak to the massive intelligence failures surrounding both Benghazi and the Boston Marathon, the lack of answers (coverup), and the failure of your administration to respond with accuracy"

Geee............I must be crazy to think that the administration should recognize terrorism, that we were warned of, ignored and/or covered up by saying "it was a video" or "let`s not jump to conclusions".  The administration simply will not admit that al Queda is as active as they ever were and the war on terror needs to be fought every day.

Second question was EXACTLY what I`ve been saying and asking right here and some of you are so out of it you`ll simple never wake up.

(BTW, Obama danced and cajoled, and never answered the direct question.....big surprise)

You seem to be changing your tune. First it was putting blame on the administation for these attacks for happening and now it's about wanting them to acknowledge these were terrorist attacks. Of course these events were terrorism. No doubt about it. But to blame the admin for these happening is ludicrous.

Again, I`m asking you to show me where I blamed Obama for explosions?

You've repeatedly posted in this thread that Obama should take blame, along with Holder, etc. for both attacks. YOUR words not mine.

You denying you posted this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

So, same goes for Bush and 911?  How about Bush and The Iraq war?

I've explained what I think about each ad nauseum. What is the point of asking me again?

So, I'll take that as you can't resolve the apparent inconsistencies in your ideology.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

You've repeatedly posted in this thread that Obama should take blame, along with Holder, etc. for both attacks. YOUR words not mine.

I clearly said the administration should tell the truth, and be honest about these attacks.  You`re acting like I said I blame Obama himself for bombs going off.  There were intelligence failures.  He should admit that.  Benghazi wasn`t the result of a video.  He should come clean and admit that. 

What is it you`re trying to say?  You think that I think Obama himself should have been in Benghazi with a hand-held Patriot missile or something?   Maybe I think he should have run the marathon and when he crossed the finish line swallowed the 2 bombs like Jim Carrey in the Mask?

Stop being a goober.

Remember, Obama said he was going to run the Boston Marathon next year.

See, it boils down to this with the Deomcrats:  they are too inamature and too foolhardy to be trusted with our security, our economy, and our freedoms.  They fail repeatedly, and when challenged, just start calling their opponents liars and scream obcenities at them.

We need to put the adults back in charge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I clearly said the administration should tell the truth, and be honest about these attacks.  You`re acting like I said I blame Obama himself for bombs going off.  There were intelligence failures.  He should admit that.  Benghazi wasn`t the result of a video.  He should come clean and admit that. 

What is it you`re trying to say?  You think that I think Obama himself should have been in Benghazi with a hand-held Patriot missile or something?   Maybe I think he should have run the marathon and when he crossed the finish line swallowed the 2 bombs like Jim Carrey in the Mask?

Stop being a goober.

I'm only going by what YOU wrote. 

You wrote:

And, as always, you sound like the ambulance-chasing dope that you are.  You are so blinded by your ideology you don`t see the simple fact that we are 5 years into the worst administration to ever grace this planet.  The debt alone is enough to warrant the "worst president in history" label.  Never mind al Queda attacks ON FREAKING 9/11 and the recent Boston terrorist attacks.

To which I replied:

To be fair I don't think Obama deserves any blame for AQ attack on 9/11 or Boston bombing. 

To which You replied

You don`t think that al Queda attacks on 9/11 2012, a day that FOREVER we should be on the highest alert, where 4 Americans died, and then the MASSIVE coverup that still goes on today, is Obama`s burden?

To which I replied:

No, I don't think the attack is Obama's fault. If the Boston bombing proves anything it's that anyone at anytime can pull off an attack. It's impossible to prevent everything from happening.

To which You replied:

True, but.................now we`re finding that they are looking for a 12-person cell that may be a part of a 100-person-cell.  We also know that they were trained by terrorists in one of the most "muslim-fanatic" places in the world and definitely were associated with jihadist-terrorists.  We were warned.  Someone has to take responsibility.

So yes, seems like you're trying to put blame on Obama's administration for these attacks. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Is everyone in the Obama administration exempt from any blame for any and everything?

If an FBI recruit knocks over a water cooler, is that Obama's fault, too?

And I`m sure you would be saying the exact same thing if we had a Rep AG and a Rep president, right?   Russia warns us repeatedly, we ignore, it`s nobody`s fault though. Nothing to see, move along.  Same with Benghazi, all caused by a video.  Boston......just a couple of mischievous kids.

sigh

It's all Obama's fault because of what Fox told you I would think if "we had a Rep AG and a Rep president"?

Interesting notion.

Sorry, guy, the President is only responsible for the effects of his decisions and the things that reasonably flow therefrom. If Russian agencies warn some lower intelligence officer who flubs it, and there is no reason for Obama to have learned of it, then no - there is zero fault whatsover.

But brainwashed idealogues will blame him anyway, apparently.

Do you watch FOX?   I do, along with lot`s of CNN and yes, even some MSNBC.  Funny I`ve never seen the things you say are on FOX, ever.  Maybe you know better than I do.  I only have it on in one of the offices here all day.  CNN in the cafe, and at night I have to watch Rachel Maddow for my daily dose of left-hate towards anyone that disagrees.

This explains...so much....

Cable news, i.e., "infotainment", is bad for you...like deep-fried butter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I want to know why there was such a lack of intelligence, lack of due dilligence, on the part of the administration, the FBI, the CIA, etc, leading up to these two clear terrorist attacks and yes I would like someone to step up, explain, and take reponsibility.

Given that the second question asked today at the press conference, by the press corp, is EXACTLY what I want and what I`ve been saying, I would say many agree with me.

Press is a bunch of idiots. If that's who you want to jump in bed with...by all means

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

We need to put the adults back in charge.

Let us know when you find some, because the congressional gop leadership sure ain't it.  

A better first step might be to admit there are punks and grownups in both parties and that ideology itself is never, ever a substitute for a workable solution.

It's not about more or less govt...it's about smarter govt at all levels...which means farming out irreconcilable services and retaining others in the public interest.  We also need real effort to eliminate public corruption as much as possible.  This last point is a pipe dream, however, because politicians and other civic leaders are still human and ALL humans are corruptible.  

Oh, and the media is roughly 96-97% total BS.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Stop being a goober.

I'm only going by what YOU wrote. 

You wrote:

And, as always, you sound like the ambulance-chasing dope that you are.  You are so blinded by your ideology you don`t see the simple fact that we are 5 years into the worst administration to ever grace this planet.  The debt alone is enough to warrant the "worst president in history" label.  Never mind al Queda attacks ON FREAKING 9/11 and the recent Boston terrorist attacks.

To which I replied:

To be fair I don't think Obama deserves any blame for AQ attack on 9/11 or Boston bombing. 

To which You replied

You don`t think that al Queda attacks on 9/11 2012, a day that FOREVER we should be on the highest alert, where 4 Americans died, and then the MASSIVE coverup that still goes on today, is Obama`s burden?

To which I replied:

No, I don't think the attack is Obama's fault. If the Boston bombing proves anything it's that anyone at anytime can pull off an attack. It's impossible to prevent everything from happening.

To which You replied:

True, but.................now we`re finding that they are looking for a 12-person cell that may be a part of a 100-person-cell.  We also know that they were trained by terrorists in one of the most "muslim-fanatic" places in the world and definitely were associated with jihadist-terrorists.  We were warned.  Someone has to take responsibility.

So yes, seems like you're trying to put blame on Obama's administration for these attacks. 

Fair questions and statements.................

"Obama`s burden" and  "someone has to take responsibility" are what I said. I never said blame.  Obviously there were/are intelligence failures.  I urge you to try and watch today`s press conference.  When there`s an intelligence failure, people die, deosn`t someone have to step up?  Is it OK to blame the video and have Hillary say 'what difference does it make"? Is it OK to ignore the Russian (2 separate) calls to the CIA and the FBI about Tamerlan?  In the business world someone would take responsibility.  And, in the business world we`re not talking about people`s lives.

Taking responsibility sounds a lot like taking blame. Just sayin

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Not one reputable news agency is reporting any news about the Boston Marthon bombers being associated with a 12 person sleeper terrorist cell .

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Why semantics are more important than the issue itself is anyone's guess.

Either way, it's an example of self-flagellation.  Get over it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Fair questions and statements.................

"Obama`s burden" and  "someone has to take responsibility" are what I said. I never said blame.  Obviously there were/are intelligence failures.  I urge you to try and watch today`s press conference.  When there`s an intelligence failure, people die, deosn`t someone have to step up?  Is it OK to blame the video and have Hillary say 'what difference does it make"? Is it OK to ignore the Russian (2 separate) calls to the CIA and the FBI about Tamerlan?  In the business world someone would take responsibility.  And, in the business world we`re not talking about people`s lives.

He called Benghazi an act of terror the day after it happened, despite your laughable denials in the face of a f'ing transcript. So what are you talking about?

Nobody ever denied the Boston Marathon bombing was terrorism. So what are you talking about?

The FBI interviewed/investigated the brothers after receiving the reports from Russia and found no evidence of radicalizaiton. So what are you talking about? This isn't a Philip Dick short story: Our crime labs cannot detect the future in the least.

A reivew  of how the intelligence was handled has already been ordered, anyway. So what are you talking about?

You're simultaneously blaming Obama (for not having a time machine, at that) and denying you are blaming Obama. It's gibberish.

Looks like the Bengazi story is starting to unravel, no thanks to the press.  in the past 24v hours, news that a strike force WAS in range, that the State department IS preventing surviors from talking.  I wonder what is next?

Yah.  The only thing that will cause the pressto investigate this is if Obama joins the Republican party.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter are you referring to that report from that arsonist and demagogue Darrell Issa ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

The only thing unraveling is your tenuous grip on reality.

laugh it up, cowboy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

skeeter are you referring to that report from that arsonist and demagogue Darrell Issa ?

No.  I am referring to Vicki Toensing.

What did Issa burn down?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

No.  I am referring to Vicki Toensing.

What did Issa burn down?

That's a heck-uva source Brownie.

You should spend more time patching your conspiracy web back together if that is what you consider a credible source.

What's wrong with Toensing?  she is a very accomplished lawyer, former government offical, deputy attorney general in charge of the terrorism unit,...oh, I see...she's a republican.  I get it.  You need to be a democrat to have credibility.  Sigh.  Can't argue the facts so you argue the person.  Double sigh.

She indicates that her clients are being blocked from saying what went on in Bengazi.

If it is no big deal, then I assume you would have no problem with allowing these people to talk?