1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Library Dedication for W

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

However it strikes me as unbelievable that grown adults (which is what they really are NOT "kids") would, after knowing about the attack and savage murder of innocent men, women and children try to help hide the evidence against the perpetrators just because they were "friends".

I agree.

But then, stranger or stupider things have happened. Per the globe, one of these kids apparently also had a license plate, "terrorista #1" and the father said it was a "joke"

(Can you even get an official license plate that long?)

THEY ARE NOT KIDS!

Sure, in this country you are a kid until you are in your mid twenties, in this overly permissive, coddling country. Heck, you even get to stay on your parents health care.  But, where these losers come from, you are out of the house and married and raising goats by the time you are 14.

So, stop calling them kids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Great one, Sis!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Alley!!!!!! Welcome back friend :-))

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

However it strikes me as unbelievable that grown adults (which is what they really are NOT "kids") would, after knowing about the attack and savage murder of innocent men, women and children try to help hide the evidence against the perpetrators just because they were "friends".

I agree.

But then, stranger or stupider things have happened. Per the globe, one of these kids apparently also had a license plate, "terrorista #1" and the father said it was a "joke"

THEY ARE NOT KIDS!

Sure, in this country you are a kid until you are in your mid twenties, in this overly permissive, coddling country. Heck, you even get to stay on your parents health care.  But, where these losers come from, you are out of the house and married and raising goats by the time you are 14.

Didn't you suggest on another thread that 15 is too young to buy PlanB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I agree.

THEY ARE NOT KIDS!

Didn't you suggest on another thread that 15 is too young to buy PlanB

Don't think I did.

But, can you clue us in as to the relevance of your comment?  Are you saying these bombers are kids?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Alley!!!!!! Welcome back friend :-))

Thanks, miscricket:)........... Good to be back!