Libyan Embassy Attack: More evidence of Obama Administration Incompetence

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Libyan Embassy Attack: More evidence of Obama Administration Incompetence

But provided a great photo op for President empty chair receiving the caskets at Andrews AFB.

Another chance for him to strut out in front of the national audience and play Teddy Roosevelt.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Obama thinks that maybe you've forgotten that Obama killed bin Laden. Do you know any other president that killed a bin Laden? No, you don't. Only Obama killed a bin Laden and don't you forget it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Newtster, again, do you stand by your OP?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]Wasn't that long ago big O said they'd no longer be photo ops of him viewing in coming caskets. 

Then again, that wasn't during a critical campaign.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that a Rumsfeld directive?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Newster seems unable to understand that the attack on the Consulate had nothing to do with the Video.  He seems unable to comprehend that the Consulate staff was ambushed at a secret safe house.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Newster seems unable to understand that the attack on the Consulate had nothing to do with the Video.  He seems unable to comprehend that the Consulate staff was ambushed at a secret safe house.

Thank you for introducing facts.  There are more, that are already known, but not making it into discussions on this board, particularly the OP's several recent OPs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

However, most media realize that they don't have them all, so are more reluctant to speculate than some on this board, and some media.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The press helping Obama save face by calling terrorists - "Hooligans".

A Hooligan is a rowdy soccer fan. A person who kills innocent people in the name of a government or religion is a Fantatical Terrorist.

[/QUOTE]

I believe it was Santorum that used the term "hooligan" to describe terrorists.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Ambassador Rice: Libya Attack NOT Premeditated...
    Libyan president: 'No doubt' consulate attack was 'preplanned' starting months ago...

LIBYAN OFFICIAL WARNED USA '3 DAYS BEFORE ATTACK'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

I'm still waiting for ANY signs of Owebama Adinistration competence.

Been 3 and 2/3 years now.

But ask Ambassador Stevens how that " new era of American respect for Islam " is working out.

Time to put the grownups back in charge at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Then we'll hear some of that old-time bluster.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

I remember, "...and the world is going to hear from America soon."  Feel good words that made us feel good.  But it was the action that mattered.  And it happened.  This president didn't respond with adequate bluster that would have made many feel good here.  But...

Of course, I can't know, but my money's on the Marines.  They were the only honor guard at Andrews - not the mixed-service team - of course because they have a special relationship with State.  But in terms of motivation, it may have served more of a purpose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

But not enough facts are publicly known even to make that supposition.  Not enough facts are publicly known.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

And I admit, as I have elsewhere, that I'd like to see a body dragged around, and Marines relieving themselves on it.  But that's not how this one's going to be won.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Even BETTER would be bodies of obviously Muslim jihadists with bacon tied around their necks and in their mouths, being urinated upon by dogs.....televised live on Al-Jazeera......preferably with some famous and easily recognizable Muslim landmark in the background so they know it's in their sad excuse for a country.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

I don't mind them hating us......so long as they FEAR us.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to jimedfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't mind them hating us......so long as they FEAR us.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Patton they hate us and they don't fear anything not even dying !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Hey Jamal, how do you put fear into the hearts of people who are willing to strap on a suicide vest?

Personally, I don't want them to hate us or fear us.  I want them to see how we benefit them.  I want them to see how peace with the US benefits them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sister, in the middle east fear = respect. Im afraid that gathering up the folks in the community center and having a nice chat isn't going to cut it.

And asking them to the WH for a beer would just be insulting.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sister, in the middle east fear = respect. Im afraid that gathering up the folks in the community center and having a nice chat isn't going to cut it.

And asking them to the WH for a beer would just be insulting.

[/QUOTE]

StalkingButler nobody is asking the r.....ds over to the White House to drink a beer or smoke hash. I say let's have a renewable energy push in the Western World that will put the Manhattan Project to shame and let those people in the middle east choke on their oil.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts