Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead. yea Obama

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead. yea Obama

Dude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Thats what the site libbers will have us believing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

RAMBOBAMA !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Lets be fair here.  In 6 months, we've seen Bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki and now Moammar Qaddafi taken out.  If Obama were a Republican, the GOP would be demanding we chisel his face onto Mount Rushmore today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

AAHHHHHHHHHH LOVING IT

AGAIN

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Lets be fair here.  In 6 months, we've seen Bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki and now Moammar Qaddafi taken out.  If Obama were a Republican, the GOP would be demanding we chisel his face onto Mount Rushmore today.

Wrong. I would give credit to military for getting bin Laden and I would give credit to rebels for getting Qaddafi. It's that simple. It really is.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

First: 3/31/2011
    Last: 10/20/2011

Wrong. I would give credit to military for getting bin Laden and I would give credit to rebels for getting Qaddafi. It's that simple. It really is.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Obama if frothing to take a bow.
    F'ing media hog.

This is a mission accomplished ya bum kisser..

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In Response to Re: Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead. yea Obama:
    Lets be fair here.  In 6 months, we've seen Bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki and now Moammar Qaddafi taken out.  If Obama were a Republican, the GOP would be demanding we chisel his face onto Mount Rushmore today. Wrong. I would give credit to military for getting bin Laden and I would give credit to rebels for getting Qaddafi. It's that simple. It really is.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Then I guess that makes me a rare Republican.  Someone who isn't afraid to give Obama a little credit when due.  Like it or not, Obama played a part in all 3 of these killings and the world is a better place without them.

I would not recommend debating foreign policy achievements to any of the GOP candidates who go up against Obama next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Obama did not kill Qaddafi.

All he did was marshal international support for an organic, grassroots movement of the Libyan people, make clear determinations about the intent, methods and scope of the intervention, reiterate those ideals to garner key support among some arab countries, guarantee that the U.S. would NOT go it alone and that it was first and foremost a NATO engagement, AND stand up resolutely to numerous critics on both sides of the aisle who failed to see his vision and template for a new(ish) way of exercising U.S. military leadership in an age of constrained resources and myriad political challenges.

Otherwise, not much....

Except that despots and tyrants the world over are now on notice.  Et tu, Assad...??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead. yea Obama :  I would not recommend debating foreign policy achievements to any of the GOP candidates who go up against Obama next year.
    Posted by UserName99

Not even Herman "No Longer Welcome in Uzbekistan" Cain...

...or Michelle "Libya is Not in Africa" Bachmann...??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

I would not recommend debating foreign policy achievements to any of the GOP candidates who go up against Obama next year.

He can take a BOW.. he should have plenty of practice at it.

All this while America goes FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Captain Queeg stands firm at the wheel... errr.. teleprompter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Turns out that so-called "bowing" have morphed into one of the most successful, effective foreign policy admins in recent memory...

Not bad for a marxist pinko muslim kenyan with a funny-sounding name....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I just want to know how they are going to spell it on the headstone.

Qaddafi
    Kadiffi
    Gadaffi
    Kadaffy

or the sixteen other spellings.

With all those names, I just hope they got the right guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Turns out that so-called "bowing" have morphed into one of the most successful, effective foreign policy admins in recent memory...

True

Not bad for a marxist pinko muslim kenyan radical ghetto organizer 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I think Quaddaffi jumped into the path of the bullets.  sort of the same way Gorbachev ended the cold war.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I think Quaddaffi jumped into the path of the bullets.  sort of the same way Gorbachev ended the cold war.
    Posted by skeeter20

Why does your post remind me of most republican foreign policy statements?

Oh right, because it doesn't make much sense either...

Carry on.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Thought he was fear mongering in NH. If this (UNION) jobs bill doesn't pass..

That Joe. What a card !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead. yea Obama : Why does your post remind me of most republican foreign policy statements? Oh right, because it doesn't make much sense either... Carry on.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Yah, I know it doesn't make much sense.  I just think that progressives always attribute the victory to the wrong person, that's all.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Obama did not kill Qaddafi. All he did was marshal international support for an organic, grassroots movement of the Libyan people, make clear determinations about the intent, methods and scope of the intervention, reiterate those ideals to garner key support among some arab countries, guarantee that the U.S. would NOT go it alone and that it was first and foremost a NATO engagement, AND stand up resolutely to numerous critics on both sides of the aisle who failed to see his vision and template for a new(ish) way of exercising U.S. military leadership in an age of constrained resources and myriad political challenges. Otherwise, not much.... Except that despots and tyrants the world over are now on notice.  Et tu, Assad...??
    Posted by MattyScornD

Actually, Obama was dragged into the Libyan action by Secretary Clinton.  If Obama didn't get on board Clinton was going to quit over strategic differences and enter the race a few months later.  So Obama was smart in averting a battle he knew he'd lose, smart guy.

Sections
Shortcuts