Life imitates art

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Life imitates art

Lately it's been hard to determine whether there are more news stories about Democrats breaking the law or female teachers getting arrested for having sex with their students, but here's a story that stands out.

If you're a fan of the show "Sons of Anarchy" you know that the motorcycle club makes lots of money gun running in central California. It seems that California state senator Leeland Yee's story could have been scripted by the SoA script-writers.

An affidavit filed in federal court in San Francisco by FBI Special Agent Emmanuel V. Pascua said there was probable cause to believe that Yee had conducted various crimes, such as engaging in a conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and illegally import firearms.

Yet Yee, a prominent figure in California's Democratic legislative majority, had crusaded against guns and violent video games for years.  

The criminal complaint revealed Wednesday stated that Yee sought donations in return for connecting an Italian gangster from New Jersey with an international arms dealer. The gangster was actually an undercover federal agent, the complaint said.

The complaint said Yee talked tough about having shady contacts who could obtain automatic weapons.

"Do I think we can make some money? I think we can make some money,” the state senator said, according to the complaint. “Do I think we can get the goods? I think we can get the goods."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-gun-lobby-20140327,0,1570592.story#ixzz2xFyDXdqZ    

Seems like a pretty good business plan to me, restrict the legal ownership of firearms so that the value of your illegal weapons goes sky high! Jacks would be proud.      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Life imitates art

Here's more about Democrats behaving badly:

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/03/26/dnc-police-blotter/?singlepage=true

---

“Think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party, 

Beyond Yee, as I said, today was quite a day for Democrats and the police blotter. Democrat Charlotte NC Mayor Patrick Cannon resigned today after less than six months in office, “just hours after he was arrested and accused of taking more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina’s largest city,” the Blaze reports:

---

Keith Farnham, 66, a Democrat Illinois state rep, resigned today. In an article dated Monday, but updated to reflect Farnham’s resignation today, the Chicago Tribune reported:

---

“Pa. State Sen. LeAnna Washington ordered to stand trial,” Philadelphia’s ABC affiliate reports today:

---

Meanwhile, “Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the Albany office of Assemblyman William Scarborough this morning, he confirmed to reporters,” Capital New York reported, also today:

---

And, “Law enforcement officials raided the office and home of RI House Speaker Gordon Fox on Friday as part of a criminal investigation by the U.S. attorney’s office, FBI, IRS and state police,” AP reported:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -V-. Show -V-'s posts

Excellent finds ...

Looks like Obama's people have started Spring Cleaning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Justice Dept goes after the bad apples in the Democrat Party now to get them out of the way before the election. Republicans to be arrested in October.

Just a cyncial thought. If it doesn't happen, I'll be surprised for two reasons. One is that there might not be any corrupt Repbulicans that they can arrest, the other is that it means the Obama Justice Dept. is not always political.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -V-. Show -V-'s posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Justice Dept goes after the bad apples in the Democrat Party now to get them out of the way before the election. Republicans to be arrested in October.

Just a cyncial thought. If it doesn't happen, I'll be surprised for two reasons. One is that there might not be any corrupt Repbulicans that they can arrest, the other is that it means the Obama Justice Dept. is not always political.

[/QUOTE]

HAH - Republicans - Throw them a bone and ......

... they go crazeee.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

And, “Law enforcement officials raided the office and home of RI House Speaker Gordon Fox on Friday as part of a criminal investigation by the U.S. attorney’s office, FBI, IRS and state police,” AP reported:

Rhode Island corrupt?  Who knew, besides everyone?

If you are a Dem "Speaker of the House" in New England,  odds are,  you end up in the Big House.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's more about Democrats behaving badly:

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/03/26/dnc-police-blotter/?singlepage=true

---

“Think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party, 

Beyond Yee, as I said, today was quite a day for Democrats and the police blotter. Democrat Charlotte NC Mayor Patrick Cannon resigned today after less than six months in office, “just hours after he was arrested and accused of taking more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina’s largest city,” the Blaze reports:

---

Keith Farnham, 66, a Democrat Illinois state rep, resigned today. In an article dated Monday, but updated to reflect Farnham’s resignation today, the Chicago Tribune reported:

---

“Pa. State Sen. LeAnna Washington ordered to stand trial,” Philadelphia’s ABC affiliate reports today:

---

Meanwhile, “Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the Albany office of Assemblyman William Scarborough this morning, he confirmed to reporters,” Capital New York reported, also today:

---

[/QUOTE]

Awe.....I was almost convinced that the Republicans were the knuckleheads. Thanks for opening my eyes :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Awe.....I was almost convinced that the Republicans were the knuckleheads. Thanks for opening my eyes :-)

Yeah, they're not much better...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I won't argue you with you there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from -V-. Show -V-'s posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I won't argue you with you there.

[/QUOTE]

Politics & Crime are like chess games - one stacked upon another ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Glenn Champ a GOP candidate for governor in California has served 10 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter and is a registered sex offender ....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glenn Champ a GOP candidate for governor in California has served 10 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter and is a registered sex offender ....

[/QUOTE]

Sister,

You have just got to love the GOP for running this guy in the CA GOP primary.

Also just got to love a guy with his background to have the nerve to run for governor of CA.

With candidates like this, the GOP scratches its collective head and wonders why they lose so many races.

http://wonkette.com/544760/ca-gop-gov-candidate-has-learned-a-lot-from-being-sex-offender-who-killed-a-guy

[/QUOTE]

It's California, they probably figured that they had to find someone who was on the same level as the Democrats.