Madcow falls for Palin spoof!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof!

I assume that the designation of fact-challenged smear-merchant Rachel Maddow as a "Rhodes Scholar" is also a spoof, too...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

It was a good day for media organizations stepping in it.  In addition to Rachel not doing her homework on the above story, FoxNation ran with an Andrew Brietbart story claiming CNN may have sabotaged Michelle Bachmanns State of the Union response:  See below

The problem with this:  FoxNews actually provided the feed for CNN. 

http://www.breitbart.tv/did-cnn-sabotage-rep-bachmanns-sotu-response/

www.breitbart.tv/wp-content/themes/big-tv/images/common/dot.gif" alt="" width="10" />

UPDATE: A media source who was in the room as the Fox News pool camera was being set up says that Fox News declined to have a tele-prompter hooked-up to their pool camera because they were present to report on the news, not to become part of the news.

UPDATE: Sources now confirm that the pool camera providing the feed for CNN was Fox News. The Fox News pool camera was set up off-kilter from the tele-prompter feed despite the protestations of the Tea Party Express production team.

Oh, The Media, what story won't you screw up? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, The Media, what story won't you screw up? [/QUOTE]

True dat. But don't forget the proggie reaction to Bachmann's "off-kilter" focus.

Progs: Michele Bachmann Not Looking At Pool Camera Means She Hates America

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Tabloid thread

Maddow a big fish ? L M L A O LOUDLY

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Typical just like Dan Rather and the fabricated Texas National Guard memo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof!:
    [QUOTE]Typical just like Dan Rather and the fabricated Texas National Guard memo.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

The content was never shown to be fabricated . The reproduction was the scam not the content.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from getinvolved. Show getinvolved's posts

Does anybody watch his show? Who cares what he says.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : The content was never shown to be fabricated . The reproduction was the scam not the content.
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

The story was fabricated you're delusional like Dan Rather.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : The story was fabricated you're delusional like Dan Rather.

No it wasnt the content was never disputed just the way it was recreated that was the scam. You are the one delusional kid. LMLAO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In Response to Madcow falls for Palin spoof!:
    [QUOTE]Rachael Madcow of PMSNBC let her hatred of conservatives and Sarah Palin cloud whatever journalistic judgement she has as she took as serious a satirical article on christwire.org WASHINGTON, DC – The Internet's finest satirists hooked a big fish in the media world last night. In an embarrassing segment on her MSNBC show, Rachel Maddow slammed conservatives for attacking President Obama's Egypt policies. Her targets included Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, former ambassador to the UN John Bolton and Stephenson Billings at ChristWire.org. Only problem is Stephenson Billings is not a real person . He's a fictional byproduct of a website that also warns readers that the Xbox Kinect is a http://christwire.org/2011/01/xbox-kinect-video-game-or-terrorist-training-tool/ " title="terrorist training tool" /> terrorist training tool and the Japanese have created http://christwire.org/2010/06/japanese-create-new-scary-robot-baby/ " title="scary robot babies"> scary robot babies which "threaten humanity." The article that caught Maddow's eye called for an "American-led invasion" into Egypt and begged former Alaska governor Sarah Palin to lead the war cry. "The escalating crisis in Egypt could become a defining moment for Sarah Palin," Billings wrote. "Governor Palin needs to speak out publicly and forcibly for an American-led invasion to protect our interests in North Africa." ------------------------- I suppose we should all just forgive her for her hatred because even if the story was made up it is basically true, right? http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/20110201/cm_atlantic/rachelmaddowandnbcstrugglewithsatire6795
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]
    ============================================================

I can envision Sarah Palin invading Egypt....astride a camel, wearing tight fitting cleavage enhancing camo's and kevlar lingerie ,waving an M-16,.....and incoherently spouting malapropisms, patriotic aphorisms and non-sequiturs while at the same time applying cherry flavored lipgloss.....

Striking fear into the hearts of Muslim men everywhere!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : ============================================================   I can envision Sarah Palin invading Egypt....astride a camel, wearing tight fitting cleavage enhancing camo's and kevlar lingerie ,waving an M-16,.....and incoherently spouting malapropisms, patriotic aphorisms and non-sequiturs while at the same time applying cherry flavored lipgloss..... Striking fear in the hearts of Muslim men everywhere!
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you have a new fantasy, and your cap lock isn't stuck anymore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]Does anybody watch his show? Who cares what he says.
    Posted by getinvolved[/QUOTE]

Oh, how clever...!  You are bigoted and hate the person, so you make fun of her and the fact that she is openly lesbian by referring to her as a man...!!  How droll...!!

You should be a stand-up comic, you funny person, you...!!! 

</sarc off/>

...dou(c)hebag....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : No it wasnt the content was never disputed just the way it was recreated that was the scam. You are the one delusional kid. LMLAO
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

Hello pot, this is kettle, you are one effed-up-liberal if you can't let this go.

How much anti-Bush juice did they give you over the years, hey did you see O'Reilly on Letterman, he was a scream.  Ol' Bill made Dave look like the shnook he really is, too funny.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : Hello pot, this is kettle, you are one effed-up-liberal if you can't let this go. How much anti-Bush juice did they give you over the years, hey did you see O'Reilly on Letterman, he was a scream.  Ol' Bill made Dave look like the shnook he really is, too funny.
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

Is that where O'Reilly didn't know the well-proven scientific facts that explain  gravity, the tides and the existence/position of the moon...? 

Hilarious...!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Not a spoof:

"We can have individuals and individual character traits within politicians, being able to be made manifest in the way that we express our views."

http://www.slate.com/id/2283628/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : Is that where O'Reilly didn't know the well-proven scientific facts that explain  gravity, the tides and the existence/position of the moon...?  Hilarious...!!
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

No I think it was when he was trying to find details states 51-57 so he could ask President Obama about them during the pre-super-bowl interview.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : No I think it was when he was trying to find details states 51-57 so he could ask President Obama about them during the pre-super-bowl interview.

"This strawman was brought to you by...MassModJoe's Kotex...for those not-so-fresh-feeling days.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled echo chamber already in progress."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

The point of my quip, I know the obviousness of it escaped you; was that everyone gets a little befuddled from time to time; whether its O'Reilly and his oft hand knowledge or not of middle school science, Tim Matthews and his command of Geography, Panama Canal in lieu of Suez or then candidate Obama and his 4th Grade knowledge of the 50 states.  Everyone has slipped of the tongue from time to time.

But thanks, what we can always count on is an uncalled for personal attack from the nastiness of the  left.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]But thanks, what we can always count on is an uncalled for personal attack from the nastiness of the  left.

It was still a strawman.  If you had any cognitive dissonance, you would know the circumstances under which that statement was made and how moronic it's continued flogging by the obama-hating rightists is...especially 3 years after the fact and especially after 8 years of the all-time, non-stop gaffe-machine.

But if you can't take it, then don't dish it out.  Or maybe you can find a current gaffe and try to keep it topical....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : It was still a strawman.  If you had any cognitive dissonance, you would know the circumstances under which that statement was made and how moronic it's continued flogging by the obama-hating rightists is...especially 3 years after the fact and especially after 8 years of the all-time, non-stop gaffe-machine. But if you can't take it, then don't dish it out.  Or maybe you can find a current gaffe and try to keep it topical....

Then Presidential Candidate Obama's 57 state quip is in the gaffe hall of fame, now he is no comparison to gaffe a day VP Biden.  Don't get me confused with others, as I never speak against the man only his policies and tactics.

You just can't tolerate any counter response without turning nasty or sophomoric.  I enjoy the joust on points, its just the personalization of the responses that I find tiresome.  The funny thing is that you are can be one of the nastiest responders on the board if your pedantic little feathers are ruffled.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : Then Presidential Candidate Obama's 57 state quip is in the gaffe hall of fame, now he is no comparison to gaffe a day VP Biden.  Don't get me confused with others, as I never speak against the man only his policies and tactics. You just can't tolerate any counter response without turning nasty or sophomoric.  I enjoy the joust on points, its just the personalization of the responses that I find tiresome.  The funny thing is that you are can be one of the nastiest responders on the board if your pedantic little feathers are ruffled.

Oh, and hinging your "point" on such an off-hand quote isn't "tiresome"...??  Please.  If I'm nasty, it's because all I read here are gross fallacies and few if any cogent arguments.  Again, the detail of said quip is covered here and should put it to rest once and for all: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

I dare say such meaningless comebacks are the definition of 'sophomoric', particularly when you decide to butt into an exchange to so poorly defend a blowhard like o'reilly.  You're just as prone to ad hominems as the rest of these ar(s)e clowns, so quit the pretense already.

Or maybe you should just stop bringing a rubber knife to a gunfight, pardner....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Matty,

The left (includes you) bashed Bush 43 at every opportunity for 8 years and his supporters had to hear it.

So, either grow some skin or buy some earplugs cause what's good for the right is good for the left!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Madcow falls for Palin spoof! : Oh, and hinging your "point" on such an off-hand quote isn't "tiresome"...??  Please.  If I'm nasty, it's because all I read here are gross fallacies and few if any cogent arguments.  Again, the detail of said quip is covered here and should put it to rest once and for all: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp I dare say such meaningless comebacks are the definition of 'sophomoric', particularly when you decide to butt into an exchange to so poorly defend a blowhard like o'reilly.  You're just as prone to ad hominems as the rest of these ar(s)e clowns, so quit the pretense already. Or maybe you should just stop bringing a rubber knife to a gunfight, pardner....

If I'm nasty, it's because all I read here are gross fallacies and few if any cogent arguments. 

THAT'S a reason to get nasty? For real? I'm sorry but that is very juvenile. To be honest I've never known anyone to act this way when they're in the right. It's more human nature to lash out when one is wrong or overwhelmed in a conversation.