Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Mainstream media attacks Texas Sen. Ted Cruz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Mainstream media attacks Texas Sen. Ted Cruz

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

All of a sudden, the ivy league is held as a reputable bastion of conservatism, not of the "pointy-headed liberal elite brainwashers" the far right would have had us believe...

...that somehow "Harvard Law Review Editor" (and law professor) on the resume is a plaudit for Cruz, but a subject of scorn for POTUS.

I agree they should demand Cruz release his college transcripts as wel........oh wait....crap he did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

All of a sudden, the ivy league is held as a reputable bastion of conservatism, not of the "pointy-headed liberal elite brainwashers" the far right would have had us believe...

...that somehow "Harvard Law Review Editor" (and law professor) on the resume is a plaudit for Cruz, but a subject of scorn for POTUS.

I agree they should demand Cruz release his college transcripts as wel........oh wait....crap he did.

Did he...?  And should I care...?  Nobody likes a show-off....

How did he do in Dr. West's class at Princeton...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Did he...?  And should I care...?  Nobody likes a show-off....

How did he do in Dr. West's class at Princeton...? 

LMAO!!!

Sections
Shortcuts