Majority of Americans silent as Israel commits Genocide in Gaza killing hundreds of children and civilians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Majority of Americans silent as Israel commits Genocide in Gaza killing hundreds of children and civilians

That I supported the right of a free people to defend themselves against fascism. 

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Majority of Americans silent as Israel commits Genocide in Gaza killing hundreds of children and civilians

If the terrorists you love so much didn't shower Israel with rockets, there would be no attack from Israel. 

They have only themselves and their backward attitudes to blame. 

As for you, how do you explain to Jesus how you supported terrorism?

I hope the NSA is watching people like  you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I really don't want to offend or disrespect anyone here with my comment .... I want peace throughout the world

Semper Fi !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

I really don't want to offend or disrespect anyone here with my comment .... I want peace throughout the world

Semper Fi !

Yeah, what a stand. You do not want to speak the truth? If not, you might as well support the terrorists in Gaza.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Che-The-God's comment:

what will you tell your jesus on judgement day?

Obviously an atheist commie dirtbag

I bet you are one of those who hide behind women and children as you throw bombs at someone elses family, And who dig expensive tunnels vs bulging homes, just so they can kidnap and murder innocent people. And of course you would never defend yourself and family. what a doooosh.

Of course it is no surpise since you idolize a complete thug and sleazebag like Che

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

Semper Fi !

Yeah, what a stand. You do not want to speak the truth? If not, you might as well support the terrorists in Gaza.

My man I want peace in the world and that all I want . If you want to fight go enlist and help either side .

btw the true is what ever you want it to be .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Semper Fi !

My man I want peace in the world and that all I want . If you want to fight go enlist and help either side .

btw the true is what ever you want it to be .

It takes two parties to engage in war. It takes two to stop. What do you do if one wants war and you do not? Surrender?

You want peace. How original and unique. If all that was needed was for people to want peace, then Israel would not be fighting with the Palestinians for the last 30 years. 

Wanting peace is useless unless both sides want it. So far that has only come with Israel beating the crapp out of the aggressors - Egypt, Jordan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Mr Hansonibrother it sounds like you have a stake in the Military Industrial Complex

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

what will you tell your jesus on judgement day?

Apparently you don't know Jesus.  Would you like to?.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Mr Hansonibrother it sounds like you have a stake in the Military Industrial Complex

And you don't?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

We need to be careful here and support Israel, they are vital to our own security. If Israel were to fall to terrorist or a terrrorist state, you know who is next on the list? That's right, us....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

I wish I did because war is a never-ending endeavor of mankind. Better to be prepared to fight rather than get attacked and start from there. To  rely on terrorists to be peaceful is rather stupid.

Sounds like  you have an investment in Iranian missile companies and maybe an interest in arms factories in North Korea.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

We need to be careful here and support Israel, they are vital to our own security. If Israel were to fall to terrorist or a terrrorist state, you know who is next on the list? That's right, us....

Thats a joke...right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

And you don't?

He says that like it's a bad thing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

In response to newman09's comment:

Thats a joke...right?

IMO, No!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I wish I did because war is a never-ending endeavor of mankind. Better to be prepared to fight rather than get attacked and start from there. To  rely on terrorists to be peaceful is rather stupid.

Sounds like  you have an investment in Iranian missile companies and maybe an interest in arms factories in North Korea.

Do have an investment in any natural gas companies in the Gaza Strip ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

And you don't?

Yah.  Wait until he figures out his union has invested his pension in places like McDonnell Douglas and Northrop. I think he will change his tune.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

And you don't?

Yah.  Wait until he figures out his union has invested his pension in places like McDonnell Douglas and Northrop. I think he will change his tune.

skeeter money isn't the only thing in the world you know

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

anyone have the numbers of palestinian vs israeli civilians killed? please share if you do. 

I's say its about 1100 to 50.

How many of the 1100 Palestinians would still be alive if the goons they elected to run their terrortory did launch any missiles into Israel? 1100.

I have little sympathy for people  who complain about something they could deal with on their own instead of complaining.

If they continue to behave as 10th century cretins, the toll will go higher. Every country has the right to defend itself from aggression.

And your pathetically stupid avatar - the People of Palestine could be free if they wanted to be free. They choose to be held captive by their own ignorance and violence.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

And you don't?

I tire of this constant attempt to re-brand me. Is " the man" holding you down?

look in the mirror.  it is you that apparently has the problem with money, which causes you to lash out with emotion instead of facts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

And you don't?

look in the mirror.  it is you that apparently has the problem with money, which causes you to lash out with emotion instead of facts.

skeeter ... you should use anbesol for that exposed nerve

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

anyone have the numbers of palestinian vs israeli civilians killed? please share if you do. 

Anyone have the numbers of Gazan children killed digging tunnels for Hamas?

Anyone have the numbers of the massive wealth of the Hamas leadership?

Anyone have the numbers of Gazans killed by Hamas for "collaboration?"

Anyone have the numbers of Gazans killed by wayward Hamas rockets?

Anyone have the numbers of Israeli citizens that *might* have been killed if the Hamas plan to attack them during the Jewish holy days came to fruition?

Anyone have the numbers of Gazan civilians killed by Israel if the Israelis didn't go out of their way to spare them? 

Anyone have the numbers of Gazans killed while being used as human shields by Hamas?

I'd like to see those numbers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

And you don't?

skeeter ... you should use anbesol for that exposed nerve

I see. So "the man" is  holding you down.

what a sad life, always trying to stick your problem on others. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts