Mark Sanford elected to Congress

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Mark Sanford elected to Congress

In response to tvoter's comment:

To try and lay bigotry or ingnorance at the door of the south today (look around) just shows how bigotted and ignorant some really are!

We are the USA not the north and the south. The Northern states have bigotted people of all races/parties and so does the Southern states.

There are straw chewing bigots and there are well educated collar bigots.

There are blue collar bigots and there are white collar bigots.

Stop with the assinine analogies of geographical bigotry.

Nobody is saying that Sanford won just because of racists.  He also had a lock on the angry, religiously concussed, rural, the gun fanatics, old-n-white, intolerant, homophobic and chauvinistic males who are easily duped into voting against what is good for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

To try and lay bigotry or ingnorance at the door of the south today (look around) just shows how bigotted and ignorant some really are!

We are the USA not the north and the south. The Northern states have bigotted people of all races/parties and so does the Southern states.

Nobody is saying that Sanford won just because of racists.  He also had a lock on the angry, religiously concussed, rural, the gun fanatics, old-n-white, intolerant, homophobic and chauvinistic males who are easily duped into voting against what is good for them.

Well said !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Remember...it's perfectly acceptable to cheat on ones spouse provided the party you happen to be a part of doesn't have a 'family values' platform. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I find it just amazing that you think you can throw down ther race card in a contest between two white people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

oh, and in your white-angry-male description, you forgot the word "taxpayer".  That descriptor is sadly missing from much of the Democrat voter pool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

That's understandable, what with the party of family values electing an admitted adulterer and stalker who broke into his insulted ex-wife's house.

Meh, these things happen. Sort of like the party of "it's patriotic to pay your taxes" having all those high profile tax cheats running around, eh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Remember...it's perfectly acceptable to cheat on ones spouse provided the party you happen to be a part of doesn't have a 'family values' platform. 

Because anyone said that?

Bronx cheer!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

" who are easily duped into voting against what is good for them."

That liberal line uncovers what the differences really are...the Nanny State worshipping liberals truly believe individuals, including themselves,  can't succeed on their own in the private sector, and all must kowtow to "what is good for them"; i.e.,  a government check.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Because of course EVERYONE in the GOP preach's "family values". Just like EVERYONE in the Dem party is pro choice and pro gay marriage right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"That doesn't change the fact that it is particularly odious to listen to one party preach "family values" and pat itself on the back about how moral and loved-by-jesus it is"

It is "particularly odious" to you because you dont like conservatives, whose political views differ from yours. Has nothing to do with "family values" or "hypocrisy" or whatever gloss you try to put on it..

Truly righteous religious believers dont "pat themselves on the back", just the opposite! They believe they are very flawed.

Your smugness literally leaps off the screen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

" who are easily duped into voting against what is good for them."

That liberal line uncovers what the differences really are...the Nanny State worshipping liberals truly believe individuals, including themselves,  can't succeed on their own in the private sector, and all must kowtow to "what is good for them"; i.e.,  a government check.

Br'er Crankup Jesus was a liberal hippie freak

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Oh the arrogance.

Get this:

"I want to publicly acknowledge God’s role in all this." - Mark Sanford

So now it's arrogant for someone to be religious and acknowledge the role god plays in their life? How tolerant of you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Because of course EVERYONE in the GOP preach's "family values".

Just about. It's pretty much a party platform.

Still doesn't mean they all go around preaching about it. But you know that

Just like EVERYONE in the Dem party is pro choice and pro gay marriage right?

I'd be willing to bet the vast majority are, yes. One key difference is that there are also a good number of pro choice Democrats who think abortion is wrong. They just don't want to try to fight Roe to advance their personal agenda.

Right, but the point being that not ALL follow the party line on issues

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

So now it's arrogant for someone to be religious and acknowledge the role god plays in their life?

In winning a re-election after resigning in shame over an affair and then breaking into the woman's house?

Yeah. It's pretty damn arrogant. "I'm so special, God helped me win again! Woohoo!"

So you AREN'T tolerant. Thanks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

the point being that not ALL follow the party line on issue

What a lovely point. I forgot: everyone has to be 100% literal except you, in all instances.

Otherwise they get a red card, or a detention, or whatever it is self-appointed moderators hand out.

Another bronx cheer! You're on a roll today

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"That doesn't change the fact that it is particularly odious to listen to one party preach "family values" and pat itself on the back about how moral and loved-by-jesus it is"

It is "particularly odious" to you because you dont like conservatives, whose political views differ from yours. Has nothing to do with "family values" or "hypocrisy" or whatever gloss you try to put on it..

Truly righteous religious believers dont "pat themselves on the back", just the opposite! They believe they are very flawed.

Your smugness literally leaps off the screen.

Oh shut it, ya' lying putz.

You have repeatedly praised yourself and your party for having a family vaules, while slamming Democrats for not.

Every time one of your vile family values hypocrites gets caught on adultery or attempted gay sex, your response has been "Oh yeah? Well Democrats are amoral. They don't have family values".

Shut it.

Another of the endless non-substantive namecalling posts from our resident crank.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

(Besides, I have always been openly intolerant of idiots and jerkwads.....so.....?)

And another one. You going for a record?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

our resident crank

You aren't known for endlessly ranting about how liberals are either so stupid they will destroy America accidentally or so evil they will do it on purpose. Nope, not at all....   

Uh oh....this looks like a yellow card that you just handed out?!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

And another one. You going for a record?

You're so getting me. I don't know what to do!

Oh rats....ya just put me in my place. Gosh...I feel bad now...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Uh oh....this looks like a yellow card that you just handed out?!

Like I said....  

So you admit you're a hypocrite. That was easy

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

So you admit you're a hypocrite. That was easy

You.......   really can't stop replying. Can you?

I didn't realize I caused such damage by leaving you on ignore for a month. Still, this is getting predictably boring so I'll have to but you in time-out again. Bye now.

Um...don't look now but you don't seem to e able to stop replying to me. Amazing how you see things so one sided.

Oh and...you had me on ignore? Had no idea. Guess that shows you how much I noticed. Hahahaha...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

our resident crank

You aren't known for endlessly ranting about how liberals are either so stupid they will destroy America accidentally or so evil they will do it on purpose. Nope, not at all....   

The truth is an absolute defense.  I'm talking about the effects of liberalism, of course.