Markey/Lynch ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Markey/Lynch ?

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

23 for me.

But top a guy who can create a 2 billion dollar hole in the ground and put it on his resume.

THATS good.

Good for you Greg ...

Greg ... I'm sorry I'm drawing a blank about a 2 billion dollar hole in the ground ! What is it ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Interesting...

At press avail in Nashua @scottbrownma says he isn't ruling out #nhsen run against @senatorshaheen will b in NH 4x in 5wks

Why does brown always want to duke it out with women ?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Why Brown felt the seat not worth fighting for is beyond me.  Instead, he cried uncle and sold his soul to Murdoch, Ailes, and Co.  His days of relevance appear to be over.

As an unenrolled voter, I'm keeping my options open.

Could it be because he lost to an inexperienced, lying, idiot, that the dopes from Massachusetts fell for blindly due to the "D" after her name?  Could it be that after voting 50% of the time WITH the opposing party and still being defeated by a dolt, he simply thought that making money and taking care of his family might be more important?

Could it be because he lost to an inexperienced, lying, idiot, that the dopes from Massachusetts fell for blindly due to the "D" after her name?  Could it be that after voting 50% of the time WITH the opposing party and still being defeated by a dolt, he simply thought that making money and taking care of his family might be more important?

This post has been removed because BDC is disturbed by the truth and any other opinions than their own.

He lost because he was a poor senator , a poor candidate and a REAL BIG PHONY !

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

tacobreath ... I hope you are feeling fine this morning ..... I have to tell you that over 50 % of the voters in our state are unaffiliated .... so if that is the case why didn't Brown's appearance of  bipartisanship carry him to victory ?

If you don't mind I will answer my own question ....... Brown lost for a few reasons ... 1) he turned off women voters by being too personal with attacks on Warren ... 2) he didn't have any good ideas on how to govern  ... 3) during the debates Warren appeared the most intellectual of the two ..... 4) in the age where banks and Wall St are the enemies of the working class Brown was always first in line to thier bidding and Warren was there to fight for the working class ....  as a veteran I have two more problem with Brown... one had to do with his lying about seeing the photos of a dead bin Laden ....  the other is he protrayed himself as a Warrior with over 30 years of service .... well over the last 30 years our country has been in more fights than the "Bayonne Bleeder " and Brown never left the country.... hence he is a phony .

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

23 for me.

But top a guy who can create a 2 billion dollar hole in the ground and put it on his resume.

THATS good.

Good for you Greg ...

Greg ... I'm sorry I'm drawing a blank about a 2 billion dollar hole in the ground ! What is it ?

Seems BDC didn't like my mentioning the Telecom City disaster the Mr Markey owns.

Greg ..... I just don't get why some comments are removed ..... I didn't read your post concerning the River Edge Project ...... but I'm sure that the pros and cons of that project is worthy of a discussion .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Why Brown felt the seat not worth fighting for is beyond me.  Instead, he cried uncle and sold his soul to Murdoch, Ailes, and Co.  His days of relevance appear to be over.

As an unenrolled voter, I'm keeping my options open.

This post has been removed because BDC is disturbed by the truth and any other opinions than their own.

He lost because he was a poor senator , a poor candidate and a REAL BIG PHONY !

Stop talking about Liawatha Warren that way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Good Morning skeeter ..... I said "He" not "She" !

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

He's no prize, but Liawatha is with out a doubt, worse.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I got to call you on that one skeeter ....... explain why Warren is worse than Brown !

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I got to call you on that one skeeter ....... explain why Warren is worse than Brown !

I agree it's unfair to say she's worse since she's still new and hasn't done anything yet. Conversely one can't say she's better either, again because she's new and hasn't done anything yet.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Complete lack of experience, and a proven liar.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Lynch is a stand up guy...Markey is a hack...MA voters will get it wrong as usual.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Interesting. Does this mean you only vote for incumbents?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Complete lack of experience

Yeah and Brown had/has a whole lot....

a proven liar.

Nope. The most that was established is negligent.

Is your reaction to assume that your family is lying to you about family history?

I voted for Brown because he didn't do anything that I thought should cost him his job, and I liked how he stood up to the GOP on their social issues. The GOP needs more moderating influences like that.

That said, I don't see what's supposedly so horrible about Warren. Besides her campaign leaflets - boy did I see some dumb s__t being handed out.

Brown had more legislative experience than Warren, as Warren had none.

Warren LIED:

claimed to be Cherokee.

does not appear on any of the Cherokee lists.

checked the box indicating she was Cherokee.

the supposed Cherokee grandfather turns out to be referenced in a newspaper as "white".

What her family might or might not have told her is hardly a legal standard for her identifying herself as a Cherokee. Heck, my father told me I was adopted, part of the G0ddam family.  He told me over and over I was a G0ddam kid.  Does that make it true?

warren lied.liberals let it slide.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Interesting. Does this mean you only vote for incumbents?

No. I freely admit most of the candidates I vote for lose.  That's the price I pay for being a high information voter.

Sections
Shortcuts