Massachusetts Next Senator?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bstndude222. Show bstndude222's posts

Massachusetts Next Senator?

A very sad day for this nation.  Senator Kennedy's funeral and last day in Boston.  In your mind Bostonians who will be the next U.S. Senator from Massachusetts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratus-asinus. Show illiteratus-asinus's posts

Re: Massachusetts Next Senator?

Vicki Kennedy

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaack. Show jaack's posts

We, massachusetts people need new senator that focus on Massachusetts and creates job openings and create new companies because Massachusetts are more outsource than other states. ( people are leaving and move out of massachusetts) mean we lose millions of dollars taxes and other incomes for Mass businesses.  I do not need programs and programs mean nothing to massachusetts but big deal to whole nation. time for new change for us.  I would like to see new senator have big money to spend companies for west and east and north and south of mass.  create jobs that is more important than any programs. I am glad that ted k did great for people who need programs. it is enough now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

I know who it won't be.
    It won't be Lynch.
    It won't be Muffy.
    Brown has an outside shot, but he'd have to flipflop on abortion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

I expect another Kennedy to pop up out of nowhere to get the seat. It would be just like the Kennedy's to do such a thing also. My guess is Joe Kennedy steps up and is granted the seat after Deval Patrick passes over the laws that his Democrats put in place to block possibly a Republican taking over a Senate seat when Kerry was running for President a couple years ago. If that doesn't happen, and there is an election, I hope Mitt Romney comes back and puts on a hard fight to win the seat. We need a Republican to balance out the lunacy that happens here in Massachusetts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Joe would win.  I don't think there are any others residing in MA.
    Mitt already said no.  Good thing too.  He could have won.  God help us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Whom ever Deval appoints as the result of the most illegal action by a legislature in history

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator?:
    [QUOTE]Whom ever Deval appoints as the result of the most illegal action by a legislature in history
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the alien and sedition acts were more illegal.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Sorry, the alien and sedition acts were more illegal.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Ok.  STATE legislature.

How about scum sucking, unamerican and evil, democrat state legislature?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Ok.  STATE legislature. How about scum sucking, unamerican and evil, democrat state legislature?
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

If they aren't Americans, how on earth did they get elected?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WingsOfGold. Show WingsOfGold's posts

With luck cancer is contagious to Massachucets politicians. NO MORE freaking Kennedys numbnuts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : If they aren't Americans, how on earth did they get elected?

Anybody Gegin disagrees with is "unamerican". It's a new law, get with it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE]With luck cancer is contagious to Massachucets politicians. NO MORE freaking Kennedys numbnuts.
    Posted by WingsOfGold[/QUOTE]

You are real class, Wingnut!  Do you think you are immune?   IDIOT.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE]I know who it won't be. It won't be Lynch. It won't be Muffy. Brown has an outside shot, but he'd have to flipflop on abortion.
    Posted by movingtangent[/QUOTE]

Why not Lynch or Muffy? 
    I do not have an opinion eitehr way, but I am interested.  Please explain?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WingsOfGold. Show WingsOfGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : You are real class, Wingnut!  Do you think you are immune?   IDIOT.
    Posted by Charles2008[/QUOTE]

Seems to me it's true IDIOTS that put them in office. I'm glad PFC Ted isn't making decisions anymore. Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Seems to me it's true IDIOTS that put them in office. I'm glad PFC Ted isn't making decisions anymore.

You are free to think that only idiots would put them in office, but to wish cancer and death on somebody is CLASSLESS.  Understand or do you need a picture.

Or is it that the anonymity of the internet makes you lose all pretense of civility?  Would you maek the same statements in person?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Seems to me it's true IDIOTS that put them in office. I'm glad PFC Ted isn't making decisions anymore.

Shame on you.  Go devote yourself to your country for close to five decades and we will see how you do. Bet you wont even get started... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

We all know Mitt is a lock for President or VP at very minimum as Obama is already done for 2012.

I have to say I was impressed with Ted Kennedy Jr. Anyone know if he is considering running?

Was it me or was patches (Patrick) on meds or something?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE]We all know Mitt is a lock for President or VP at very minimum as Obama is already done for 2012. I have to say I was impressed with Ted Kennedy Jr. Anyone know if he is considering running? Was it me or was patches (Patrick) on meds or something?
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

I do not think you are reading the trends correctly. In order to win a GOP primary these days, you have to run way to the right of where the country is. Unfortunately for him, Mitt ran too far to the right in trying to get the nomination (way to the right of all his previous positions - you would think he was the former republican governor of Alabama).

As for Obama, unless you think that we will be going down to another huge and prolonged dip in the recession, you have to factor in that he will have behind him a major economic turnaround. ANY economic numbers will look massively impressive compared to Jan 09 (worst economic preformance since the depression). No president has ever lost re-election after an economic turnaround. Like what Clinton said (or attributed): "It's the economy, stupid".  Number are already pointing to a turnaround in Q4 and 2010. Only down 1% last month. Beats double digits.

I was also impressed with Ted kennedy Jr.  First time I hear him speak. Very well spoken.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WingsOfGold. Show WingsOfGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : You are free to think that only idiots would put them in office, but to wish cancer and death on somebody is CLASSLESS.  Understand or do you need a picture. Or is it that the anonymity of the internet makes you lose all pretense of civility?  Would you maek the same statements in person?
    Posted by Charles2008[/QUOTE]

Here Princess, try this for class. http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/kennedy_relative_flips_off_crowd_082809

Why not appoint her since her mother showed herself to be an inbred IDIOT speaking publically a couple months ago.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WingsOfGold. Show WingsOfGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Shame on you.  Go devote yourself to your country for close to five decades and we will see how you do. Bet you wont even get started... 

Power, fame, fortune and murder does not equate to devotion. Somehow I doubt MaryJo will be getting him a glass of ice water to quench the flames.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Power, fame, fortune and murder does not equate to devotion. Somehow I doubt MaryJo will be getting him a glass of ice water to quench the flames.

No doubt that was a terrible moment.  But he had forty years to make amends and get things done to make the nation a better place.  As perspective, he is on the cover of Time.  You are a meanspirited little typist on the internet.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gipples. Show Gipples's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Massachusetts Next Senator? : Power, fame, fortune and murder does not equate to devotion. Somehow I doubt MaryJo will be getting him a glass of ice water to quench the flames.

Wings,

It must be wonderful to be perfect and never make a mistake. The Senator  has spent the last 50 years trying to redeem himself.  He has done a lot of good for a lot of people. What have you done for anyone?