McCain afraid to appear on Letterman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In the middle of the taping Dave got word that McCain was, in fact just down the street being interviewed by Katie Couric. Dave even cut over to the live video of the interview, and said, "Hey Senator, can I give you a ride home?"

Earlier in the show, Dave kept saying, "You don't suspend your campaign. This doesn't smell right. This isn't the way a tested hero behaves."

And he joked: "I think someone's putting something in his metamucil."

"He can't run the campaign because the economy is cratering? Fine, put in your second string quarterback, Sarah Palin. Where is she?"

"What are you going to do if you're elected and things get tough? Suspend being president? We've got a guy like that now!"

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Why would anyone run and hide from Barack Obama??? Are you kidding me?? If two phones rang simultaneoulsy and you knew one was Obama and the other McCain and that both were ridiculously pissed off at you. Which phone would you answer??? Imagine Obama angry?? Laughable. How can a guy even be angry when he stands for nothing and has no convictions???

McCain is going to carve Obama up in the debate like a Thanksgiving Day turkey. Does Obama even celebrate Thanksgiving??? After all the pilgrims were a bunch of bitter people who clung to their guns and religion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkleen2002. Show mrkleen2002's posts

McCain is going to out debate Obama?

Now THAT is funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

McCain probably doesn't want to do ANY late night TV because he can't stay up late enough to see how he came off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[Quote]McCain is going to out debate Obama?

Now THAT is funny.[/Quote]

Did you watch Obama in the Dem debates?? I watched all of them and he was not memorable. Obama has no experience so when he answers questions he spends a lot of time attempting to articulate what he thinks he believes and what he thinks people want to hear. The result...stuttering, lying and round about answers that don't make sense.

McCain does very well with random questions and has a life time of experience to use in his answers. I've been to one of his town hall meetings. He did a great job when I saw him and it was his third stop of the day and way beyond his bed time of 4pm.

Don't bet against the old man. Of course McCain could get confused and start muttering to himself or have to take several bathroom breaks but I still wouldn't bet against him.

If you want to bash the repubs in the debates, focus on Palin...she is concerning. But then again..Biden could just about say anything too. I bet if asked, both camps would be happy to have NO VP debate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ps2man. Show ps2man's posts

I can't wait to see Borat Obama without his trusty teleprompter lol.
    ah ah ah duh ah

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wyzguy333. Show wyzguy333's posts

Why won't Senator McCain participate in the Presidential debate tomorrow night?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

[Quote]McCain is losing it.

First he runs away from the debate, then he lies to Letterman.[/Quote]

It has already been reported that McCain had asked for MORE debates. A person who's "afraid" to debate wouldn't have asked for MORE debates. Stop and think once in a while. It might do you some good. Good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts