Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

McConnell had hurt in eyes !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

McConnell had hurt in eyes !

That is what McConnell's re-election campaign manager, Jesse Benton,said . Last January Benton stated to a radio station that he had to hold his nose for the two years while running McConnell's election campaign. Benton is an ally of rand paul .

Hey McConnell with friends like the Tea Party ... whose needs enemies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Re: McConnell had hurt in eyes !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

double p's not bad .... but what does that photo have to do with the awful hurt that was in McConnell eyes ..... hehehehehe .... what a chump you are

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Hey double p's all because of you i got one of my comments deleted .....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

double p's not bad .... but what does that photo have to do with the awful hurt that was in McConnell eyes ..... hehehehehe .... what a chump you are

You like talking down to people.

Poor parenting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

You like talking down to people.

Poor parenting.

double p's at least I knew my parents

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts