Media moonbats mourn death of despot Chavez

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Media moonbats mourn death of despot Chavez

Why should you care?

And looks like your own ideology is trying to prevail over the facts.  Is there anything about those quotes that are factually wrong?  If so, then what...?

Like him or not (and I don't), the despot brought millions out of poverty and was/is admired by many in his country.  $2 billion isn't a lot considering the U.S. "wasted $60 billion" merely trying to rebuild Iraq with zero benefit to the U.S.

So, what's your point...??!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

So you financially benefit from WHAT part of government?

None, directly.

Define your terms.

Are we counting t-bills, bonds, and other securities...?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

It doesn't strike you odd that news reporters are gushing over a despot like Chavez?

The quotes as presented don't strike me as gushing.  

Maybe the OP is confusing reportage with opinion.  Again.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Why should you care?

And looks like your own ideology is trying to prevail over the facts.  Is there anything about those quotes that are factually wrong?  If so, then what...?

Like him or not (and I don't), the despot brought millions out of poverty and was/is admired by many in his country.  $2 billion isn't a lot considering the U.S. "wasted $60 billion" merely trying to rebuild Iraq with zero benefit to the U.S.

So, what's your point...??!

I see you are as much of a lunkhead as the moonbats in media. This is all about the opinion of these people. They ignore the fact he was a fvcking dictator. It would be like saying when HItler died that he was charismatic, that he loved animals, was a pioneer in dieting and healthy living because he was a vegetarian and abhorred drinking and smoking and invented the modern highway system and the Volkwagen beetle. All of that is true but was hardly the legacy of the man. (Hitler would have been a wonderful moonbat!)

Are you willing to give up rights of all sorts for a few people to live off government benefits handed out by a despot? Are you OK with a closed society with no freedom of press and right to free speech? Are you OK with one-party rule? I guess so if it is YOUR party.

This is a glimpse as to what moonbats are all about. They have no concern over individual liberties. $2 billion stolen for personal gain from Venezuela is equal to about $90 billion here in the US. Would it be OK for Obama to take $90 billion for himself out of the US Treasury? 

What standards the moonbats have!

What's important is that Chavez loved Obama.

The rest?  Meh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Liberals across the board embrace the Presidency of Hugo Chavez......scarey.

Sections
Shortcuts