Memo gives GOP marching orders; orders already followed to some extent here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Memo gives GOP marching orders; orders already followed to some extent here.

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to newman09's comment:

When the story becomes too big they have to.

They've reported on things consistently; has nothing to do with the size of the story.

One must be careful to distinguish between what the NYT says and what conservative media claims it says.

You have to be an idiot to think that the NYT is not biased to the left. Oh, now I get it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Memo gives GOP marching orders; orders already followed to some extent here.

andie, I think that you're referring to Bret Baier of Fox News who was not and would never be invited to the White House by this administration. The inimitable Breitbart sadly is in no position to accept any invitations anywhere having passed away suddenly over a year ago.

and sorry about that flipness...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

andie, I think that you're referring to Bret Baier of Fox News who was not and would never be invited to the White House by this administration. The inimitable Breitbart sadly is in no position to accept any invitations anywhere having passed away suddenly over a year ago.

and sorry about that flipness...

SB,

I did miss the fact that Bret Baier of FOX passed away last year.  So young. May he RIP. 

Apology more then accepted.  Really glad I have not offended you in some way, SB.

Below is most of the article at your link. You will note that is NOT TL/DR. (:

Juan Williams refused to describe what Obama himself said, but he did state that the White House is in “full fight mode over the Affordable Healthcare Act right now.” He added, “They feel as if they had a major systems failure, a major management failure, and they’re trying to get back on track.” Williams said that the biggest messaging issue has related to President Obama’s lie that if Americans wanted to keep their health insurance plans, they could. “There is frustration, that’s clear from everybody who I was talking to this morning at the White House,” Williams concluded.

This is not the first time that the White House has wooed specific groups of journalists. In October, as Breitbart News reported, Obama met with The Washington Post’s Charles Krauthammer, the Wall Street Journal editorial page editor Paul Gigot, National Review’s Washington editor Robert Costa, former CNN co-host Kathleen Parker, and Byron York of the Washington Examiner. In May, the White House held a session on Benghazi on “deep background.” In September, Obama met with select reporters to discuss the situation in Syria.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm sorry andie, I'm not being very clear. Andrew Breitbart is the one who passed away. Bret Baier is alive and well and still one of the very best television journalists working today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

Typical.....roll out a massive propaganda campaign chocked full of anecdotes, half-truths, and disinformation.

Same tired playbook they've uses for decades to oppose anything that helps the average citizen.

Half truths?  you mean like

"If you like your healht plan you can keep it"?

Oh, wait, you are right. that's not a half truthj, it is a COMPLETE LIE.

Like I said above, the Republican strategy can be boiled down to this:  tell the truth.  A word progressives don't seem to understand.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

My Comment: Its nothing new, and the GOP keeps doing it, just like the DNC keeps doing it.

And of course, you'll forget about this when you start your next ten threads saying exactly what the memo commands you to say. Right?

Huh.  I seem to notice a high correlation between progressive comments here and the gold brick comments eminating from Obama and his royal guard.  Funny that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

And of course, you'll forget about this when you start your next ten threads saying exactly what the memo commands you to say. Right?

This does not in any way make the topics taboo or "used" and therefore not good for more discussion.

lol

Still not the point...heh....

When your posts match the party line verbatim (occasional declarations that they all are bad aside) and you haven't added any additional insights or analysis of your own....well...

That's too funny, particularly coming from someone who likely DOES get the democrat daily talking points.

The Republican talking points are simple:  Tell the truth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

you diehard supporters.

LOL.

Yeah. Every time I've called Obama a "turd sandwich", it's praise. Right?

womp-womp

Every time? Hahaha...please. Even if you do call him that once in a great while, it doesn't mean you're not a diehard supporter. One can still criticize someone every so often that they support. I bet you're a diehard supporter of your wife right? I bet you've criticized her from time to time too right? Stop with the lies

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

I'm sorry andie, I'm not being very clear. Andrew Breitbart is the one who passed away. Bret Baier is alive and well and still one of the very best television journalists working today.

SB,

Okay. I got it now. RIP Breitbart then. 

As for Bret Baier, as FOX reporters go, IMO he is one of the better and more balanced reporters they have though obviously I have not watched him in awhile.

I did get confused. I GOOGLED Bret Baier. Was surprised there was no mention of his passing. Anyway, glad we are both on the same page now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Speaking of marching orders...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/21/Obama-woos-liberal-journalists

Another "off the record" meeting with friendly "journalists" at the White House for the leader of the most transparent administration in history.

SB,

Breit Bart is a "friendly"? Breit Bart of FOX News Breit Bart?

Have I missed something?

Yes andie, I do believe you have missed something.

SB,

Heh. Would you please tell me what it is? Seriously, Bart is a reporter on FOX not MSNBC so I would not consider inviting him for an interview as a softball interview to a friendly.

So, I honestly do not see how Bart fits into that scenario, SB.

If I have done something to offend you, so you do not think I deserve anything more that a "flip" reply, please tell me what it was so we can work it out.

Andie, I think your are confusing Brett Baer with Brietbart ( and maybe Bart Simpson).

I think it is amusing that Obama basically invites MSNBC and a couple of stragglers in the media for a "talk" while ignoring everyone else.  I wonder what they talked about?  How to distort the truth?  Does MSNBC really need a lesson in that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Speaking of marching orders...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/21/Obama-woos-liberal-journalists

Another "off the record" meeting with friendly "journalists" at the White House for the leader of the most transparent administration in history.

SB,

Breit Bart is a "friendly"? Breit Bart of FOX News Breit Bart?

Have I missed something?

Yes andie, I do believe you have missed something.

SB,

Heh. Would you please tell me what it is? Seriously, Bart is a reporter on FOX not MSNBC so I would not consider inviting him for an interview as a softball interview to a friendly.

So, I honestly do not see how Bart fits into that scenario, SB.

If I have done something to offend you, so you do not think I deserve anything more that a "flip" reply, please tell me what it was so we can work it out.

Andie, I think your are confusing Brett Baer with Brietbart ( and maybe Bart Simpson).

I think it is amusing that Obama basically invites MSNBC and a couple of stragglers in the media for a "talk" while ignoring everyone else.  I wonder what they talked about?  How to distort the truth?  Does MSNBC really need a lesson in that?

skeeter,

SB and deconfused each other on the last page. It took a couple of posts.

Bret Baier has and does work for FOX and is alive and well.

Andrew Breitbart is no longer with us having passed away suddenly last year.

And yes, I agree Obama did invite only friendly journalists to the WH to speak off the record. SB posted a link, and I printed out most of the article from that link on the previous page.

No question MSNBC leans to the left just as FOX leans to the right skeeter. Why do we not agree we have a wash there. Wash being a more polite term then distortion.

Sections
Shortcuts