MICHAEL SKAKEL FREED ON ON BAIL

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: MICHAEL SKAKEL FREED ON ON BAIL

prestige and politics!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Not a fan of the Kennedys, but from what I have read, this "cold case" conviction  was very troubling , there seems a lot of doubt whether Skakel did the crime.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Another mis-Q by the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbat/judges/ & court system !!!   Just saying ......

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Kenney blood runs deep !!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kenney blood runs deep !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

As has been pointed out more then once...Michael Skakel is not, I repeat, is not a Kennedy.

And though I do not agree with the judge's decision to overturn the decision and grant him a new trial, by law, right now, he is not guilty of this crime.

If you do not believe me, ask your own lawyer.

This is criminal law 101.

Further, he is no more responsible, good and bad, for anything any Kennedy has done then any of us are responsible for anything our own relatives have done. Not under our system of jurisprudence. Even if he were a Kennedy he would not be responsible.

To make it crystal clear...if your brother commits murder, for eg., you are neither morally nor legally responsible for that act. If you do not agree with that, then logic follows you should go to jail right along side with him...or be executed as the case may be.

I am pretty sure you are glad you are NOT legally responsible for the illegal acts of your blood relatives. I am pretty that applies to the rest of us as well.

[/QUOTE]Sorry, the only reason he is free is because he could "name drop" better than you & I .....   Just saying !!!

10. This post has been removed.